Profile for Debora > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Debora RSS Feed

Hipster 2-in-1 Cloth Diaper by BB Cloth
Hipster 2-in-1 Cloth Diaper by BB Cloth

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Absorbent, June 4, 2014
These diapers come with two inserts and hold a good amount. These were my 1st 2-in-1 style diapers and I love them. They are very easy to stuff with two openings and the inserts snaps in place. I love these two features because it makes the prep for these diapers a breeze. The double gussets are also a great feature and I have yet to have leaks in this one. I definitely recommend adding BB Cloth to your stash.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Clean, June 4, 2014
I love these diapers! They are super durable and have been through many wash cycles. I have several other brands, but find myself gravitating more towards these diapers. High quality product that looks and works great! There prints are unique and super cutie! Plus these diapers are super easy to clean.

TFY Mount-DVD-7 Car Headrest Mount for Swivel and Flip Style 7-Inch Portable DVD Player
Offered by MyTradeWorld
Price: $17.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Do it's job, November 5, 2012
I recieved this as a gift with the Sylvania DVD player and Yo Gabba Gabba DVD's for my sons 1st B-Day. I have a 2008 Chevy Malibu and at first the mount wouldn't stay in place because my headrest it smaller on the top and lager on the bottom. I took the straps on the maount and crossed them lik a X so that the mount wouldn't slide off and this worked for me. I can also take it off the car headt rest and strap it on the snack tray on my graco stoller so the my son can be entertained while go shopping. I quality seems cheap but it does the job.

Sylvania SDVD7027-C, 7-Inch Portable DVD Player with Car Bag/Kit, Swivel Screen, USB/SD Card Reader (Black)
Offered by vip mart
Price: $62.99
16 used & new from $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Life saver for running errand on the weekend wit my son, November 5, 2012
My son just turned 1 and he received this dvd player along wiht the headrest holder and Yo Gabba Gabba DVD's. I was struggling to put my son in the car seat everytime and since I installed the dvd player in my car he doesn't cry anymore. I even took it out of the car and attached it to the snack tray on his Graco stroller so that ic ould finish running my errands. He loves watching his DVD's on the player. We are very pleased with the gifts!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 9, 2012 8:02 PM PST

Allary Project Tote 9-1/2 Inch by 8-1/2 Inch by 5 Inch, Pink/Khaki
Allary Project Tote 9-1/2 Inch by 8-1/2 Inch by 5 Inch, Pink/Khaki
Offered by 4 Sale_4 Less
Price: $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Graet Diaper Bag insert organizer for large handbag, October 31, 2012
I was looking for a way to organize my large hadbag, but didn't want to pay too much for the a diaper bag insert organizer. I thought this should work and it does. It fits perfect in my large hand bag and I can organize all of my thing and sons things in my large hand bag. This has made my life easier.