Profile for port > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

port RSS Feed

Dakine Factor Pack
Dakine Factor Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars So great, I bought another!, July 19, 2013
This review is from: Dakine Factor Pack (Sports)
I owned the previous version of this pack and loved it. The only difference was the old one had a zippered mesh pocket on the inside of the small items area, which I miss! The old one ended up getting ruined by a friend while we were camping... he dropped a knife through it. I ended up buying an oakley pack that had similar design, but was bigger and hated it. When I found another factor pack, I bought it right away! The handle being built into the straps makes the pack stick closer to the body and I find it more comfortable than those with the strap separate. Dakine makes really comfy packs. This is low profile, stores the essentials,and has good pocket areas. I wear glasses, so it is convenient to have the sunglass pocket to easily switch between my regular glasses and sunglasses. The side mesh pockets hold a 32 oz nalgene. When this one dies, I will buy another Dakine pack. The old one was going strong after more than a year of daily abuse.

Columbia River Knife and Tools 9070K Multi-Tool Guppie Knife, Black
Columbia River Knife and Tools 9070K Multi-Tool Guppie Knife, Black
Price: $26.24
53 used & new from $20.61

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst tool ever, October 20, 2011
I bout this thing to use in my daily life when I needed it. I carry a regular knife for daily chores, but wanted this for other applications. When I bought it, I thought it looked cool, but soon came to realize how cheap this tool is made. Its a shame because CRKT makes decent knives, but after buying this, I will stick with a leatherman squirt on my keyring. The guppie had loose wrench and poor quality blade. The blade bent when I used it, has no lock either. The little screwdriver set was a joke that kept falling off of the tool. Great idea, but poor design and quality.

Swiss Leatherware Bank Case - PDA and Smart Phones - iPhone, Blackberry, HTC, Samsung, LG, Motorola, and Nokia
Price: $20.99
12 used & new from $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars great for 3gs, September 28, 2011
I have an iPhone 3gs and it fits snuggly in this case. I have 4 cards and a bit of cash in there and it still closes perfectly. The cards are a little tight, but it makes me feel like I won't lose them. Great piece.

Kindle Lighted Leather Cover, Black (Fits Kindle Keyboard)
Kindle Lighted Leather Cover, Black (Fits Kindle Keyboard)
8 used & new from $38.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Than I Thought, August 16, 2011
I first bought an M-EDGE case with a zipper around it. It had the four little corner straps and I thought it would hold my kindle very nicely. After opening it twice and having my kindle fall out twice ( caught it once, landed on bed next), I decided I needed something else. A customer had this one and told me it was awesome. He let me check it out and I was sold. Got mine the next day and love it. The light covers everything and it feels built well! Awesome!

Incipio Leather Flip Case for iPhone 3G & 3GS (Brown)
Incipio Leather Flip Case for iPhone 3G & 3GS (Brown)

1.0 out of 5 stars Trash, July 31, 2011
I bought this because I wanted a brown leather case that had a flip cover that protected the screen. For the first few days, I loved it. Then the edge around the leather began to peel off. Then the foam inside started to come out. Then the leather had too much give and the flap would no longer stay closed. This was all in 7 days! Poor construction, inferior product. Would not buy again. I will stick to a pouch or otterbox.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars comfy, May 2, 2011
I bout these to put on the .38 special that I let my wife play with. She loves them! They are brighter pink than the picture. Almost Barbie pink. Would have given 5 stars but the top of one side, where the thumb groove is was a little mangled.

Kershaw Half Ton, Red FRN Handle w-Black Santoprene Insert, Plain K1445
Kershaw Half Ton, Red FRN Handle w-Black Santoprene Insert, Plain K1445
Offered by Hymel Products
Price: $16.44
5 used & new from $16.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Great EDC, May 2, 2011
I got this knife for $9 at Big 5 on sale when I was going camping. I figured if I lost it, who cares? Losing a red/ orange knife is kind of difficult! The pocket clip is low profile and sturdy. The best part is they shaped the connected end like a wrench that fits around a hex shaped hinge bolt. It doesnt come loose like most other knives I have owned. Cheap knife with a high quality to it.

Kenneth Cole Reaction Luggage Show Business
Kenneth Cole Reaction Luggage Show Business
Price: $124.99 - $460.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great bag, February 13, 2011
This was a Christmas present from my wife. I am currently getting my teaching credential and Masters Degree and was looking for a bag that was professional, functional, and fit my sense of style. I really wanted one from saddleback leather, but the $500 to $900 for those are just a little out of our reach. She surprised me with this bag that looks similar. I love it! The leather is thick and will definitely age well. Its a little stiff, but I am sure this will ease with use. I would definitely recommend buying!

Shaving Gift Set with Merkur Safety Razor, Bowl, Shaving Soap, Badger Brush, Stand and Safety Razor, Great Gift Idea for Father Husband or Boyfriend
Offered by SimplyBeautiful
Price: $98.70
8 used & new from $92.80

5.0 out of 5 stars great set!, December 26, 2010
I got this set as a gift for Christmas and tried it out that night. I usually shave with a straight razor, but wanted something that didn't take so long. This set is awesome! The brush is very soft and the razors can be found dirt cheap in many barber shops or even at some cigar shops that carry men's grooming tools. I already bought refills at the Briar Patch in the mall.

Compact Vest Pocket Tobacco Pipe
Compact Vest Pocket Tobacco Pipe
Offered by Fire Sale Merchant
Price: $6.98
6 used & new from $3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars worthless, November 15, 2010
This review is from: Compact Vest Pocket Tobacco Pipe
I wanted a pocket pipe for camping and wandering through town- something compact and light. I have seen other pipes like this that were perfect, but they cost a bit more. I thought that this probably would not be briar wood, but possibly rosewood or something that pipes are normally made of. When i got it, it felt strange. I pulled out my knife and shaved a piece off to find it was plastic. The bowl is metal, but its painted. I really think this is a misleading piece and threw it away, it would just be a wast of more money to ship it back. Do not waste your time, go for quality.