Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM
Profile for E. Robinson > Reviews

Browse

E. Robinson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 43

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

E. Robinson RSS Feed (Michigan)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Fossil Q Founder Stainless Steel Touchscreen Smartwatch
Fossil Q Founder Stainless Steel Touchscreen Smartwatch
Price: $295.00
3 used & new from $274.35

4.0 out of 5 stars Fossil Q Review, January 5, 2016
Cool gadget, awesome presentation!

I have owned the Fossil Q Founder for a few weeks now. The thing that drew me to it was the look. If you were to ignore the screen it looks like a medium sized traditional mens watch. I am a huge watch fan (it’s the only jewelry I wear). Most “Smart Watches” look more techie then I would like but this watch fit my desires PERFECTLY!

Cool stuff:
Really clear, crisp looking screen. The touch screen is really responsive and has haptic feedback.

The range of connectivity between my phone and the watch is pretty strong. I can be close to a half a block away from my phone and the two will stay connected.

User interface is really easy to work, the watch comes with built in tutorials. As soon as you turn on the watch they start, they are short and brief but they help to get you acclimated quickly.

Looks & feels great on the wrist. I get a ton of complements on this watch! It also comes with a built in screen protector on it so you don’t have to worry about scratching it up right away. There are also a lot of really awesome watch faces that come pre-installed. You can also download more for free from the Google Play Store.

Not so cool:
Has a “flat tire” which means that a small sliver of the bottom of the screen is always black. This is where the watch stores its sensor for light. It bothered me at first but after about a week it’s not noticeable to me.

The battery life – I can get about 35-50 hours of use out of it BUT depending on which watch face I use, if the Wi-Fi is on, and what apps are running. I have gotten as short as 14 hours life. On average I charge it every other day.

There is a limited amount of apps available. This has nothing to do with the watch and more so with the app creators in the Google Play Store. I’m sure this will improve over time as smart watches continue to gain popularity.

Overall I really like this watch both as a watch and a fancy tech gadget. $300 was a lot for me (my average watch costs about $50-120) but I don’t regret the purchase at all. I would purchase this watch again! There are some quick pictures below; if you have a question leave a comment and I will answer it best I can.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 2, 2016 7:11 PM PST

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Possibly Dangerous, don't buy, January 2, 2016
I would have to seriously caution against purchasing this item. I used it once and it immediately started leaking a silver paste fluid. It was all over the battery and the inside of the battery compartment. This is pretty scary, I took care to make sure it wasn't overcharged . I charged it yesterday and didn't use it until today. It wasn't left anywhere hot, warm, or in direct sunlight. I will be returning the ones Ipurchased immediately.

WWE Elite Figure, Psycho Sid (Flashback)
WWE Elite Figure, Psycho Sid (Flashback)
Offered by Avalanche Brands
Price: $9.49
30 used & new from $9.49

4.0 out of 5 stars THE PSYCHO IS HERE!, December 11, 2015
A long time coming (in action figure form). This is a really nice figure, although it is short on accessories (just a jacket?) the sculpt and the look really embodies Psycho Sid. The smiling head-sculpt is an interesting choice for the figure and I hope that if they make different attires for him they will switch it up but for not this is and AWESOME figure!

I would definitely purchase it again. On a side note this Wave 39 of the Elite line marks a new packaging that looks really awesome. It adds alot for people who would prefer to keep the figure mint in packaging instead of opening it. The box takes up less space but still maintains a really crisp look!
I hope you found this review helpful.

WWE Elite Collection Series #37 -Seth Rollins

Positives:
• Lots of accessories
• Cool new vest sculpt

Negatives:
• Poor paint blending on the head
• Mostly Re-Used parts

Overall Opinion: The figure looks good and it features the standard Mattel Elite articulation and movement which is great for pose ability and sturdiness of the figure. There are also plenty of cool accessories that come packed in with this figure. There has been a big reduction of extras in WWE elite figures as of late so the cinder-blocks and briefcase are pretty neat to get. I would purchase again and I think it’s a nice addition to the collection. No issues with this figure.

WWE Elite Collection Series #37 -Stephanie McMahon
WWE Elite Collection Series #37 -Stephanie McMahon
Offered by Ringside Collectibles, Inc.
Price: $24.99
28 used & new from $17.25

3.0 out of 5 stars Its STEPH for business, November 23, 2015
This figure is alright, Its the first time for and Elite Steph figure which is good and bad. Good because it helps to fill out the line with more figures. Its BAD because this figure reuses the same hands they have stuck on the majority of the women elite figures.
The overall sculpt is sufficient but there have been better likenesses on the WWE Figure Series #51 - Superstar #40 Stephanie McMahon Figure that has been released previously.
The figure also comes with very minimal accessories (two cardboard signs). Not a bad figure but not a must buy either.

WWE Elite Collection Series #37 -Dean Malenko
WWE Elite Collection Series #37 -Dean Malenko
Price: $16.75
29 used & new from $16.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Mean Dean Malenko, November 23, 2015
Figure Info:

Positives :
• New sculpt and first time Elite
• Comes with a new championship belt

• Plain figure
• Plain attire

Overall Opinion: It’s pretty cool to finial have a figure for Dean. He was always a mid-card wrestler but fun to watch. The figure it fairly plain but most of his wrestling attire was plain too so I guess the figure is accurate to its source material. We are getting a pretty bare bones figure and vest but this is the new standard for most elite figures. The head sculpt is OK but it could be better. This figure is a definite add to your collection since it may be doubtful if we get many more (if any) Dean Malenko figures!

WWE Elite Collection Series 37 Brock Lesnar

Positives:
• The man, The BEAST BROCK LESNAR
• Interesting head sculpt

Negatives:
• WWE Belt it comes with is all rubber NOT like the previous Mattel Elite championship belts
• The head sculpt looks kind of ridiculous
• Loose joints on my figure

Overall Opinion: I am always excited for a new Brock Lesnar figure but this is a big letdown. First the head sculpt, initially I thought it was cool and original but the more I look at it the more it haunts me. It is the face of a man who will come and eat your children in the dead of night. I know they are going for an awesome aggressive vibe but it comes off waaay too cartoonish. There are a ton of different Lesnar figures so I was surprised to see the “meh” ness of this one. In addition the belt included is a dull rubber, unlike the previous high gloss plastic of the old belts. I was very saddened to see this change on the newer Elite figures title belts.
As much as I really enjoy Lesnar, I would pass on this figure and go for one of the many other (better) figures out.

Marvel Legends Infinite Series Heroes for Hire Ghost Rider
Marvel Legends Infinite Series Heroes for Hire Ghost Rider
Offered by MCVPartners
Price: $31.95
35 used & new from $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars The Spirit of Vengeance Rides Again, November 22, 2015
My Review –

Sculpt: This is the second Ghost Rider figure from Hasbro; it’s newer but also more of a classic look then the previous outing. The sculpt looks good and distinct and is very nice.

Articulation: Good articulation here the jaw also moves too which is pretty cool. It really adds to the angry face.

Paint: Really dynamic paint applications on the head and the flames which is really what personifies the character.

Extras: None, not a whip, chain, or extra hands. It does come with a piece for the Build-A-Figure Rhino.

Closing thoughts: I hope you found this review useful!

Marvel Legends Infinite Series Marvel's Scarlet Spider
Marvel Legends Infinite Series Marvel's Scarlet Spider
Offered by Shoppers Edge
Price: $26.81
47 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This Spiderman is no poor clone, November 22, 2015
My Review – This Spiderman is no poor imitation

Sculpt: This is an awesome figure, this sculpt fits the character PERFECTLY I have hoped and waited for this figure for a long time. Hasbro really nailed it for this figure.

Articulation: The articulation on this figure is perfect; it has all the pose ability that a good Spiderman figure needs. I was able to get him into all the poses I could think of.

Paint: There was some red smudging on one of the eyes of this figure. I was able to get it off though with some water. Otherwise really nice paint apps

Extras: The figure comes with multiple sets of hands which adds to the posing and versatility of the figure. It also comes with two heads for the Rhino Build-A-Figure

Closing thoughts: I hope you found this review useful

WWE Elite Collection Series #38 -Macho Man Randy Savage
WWE Elite Collection Series #38 -Macho Man Randy Savage
Offered by Shop til you drop 7
Price: $31.59
29 used & new from $24.90

3.0 out of 5 stars OOOOHHHH NOOOO, November 22, 2015
My Review –

Sculpt: This is yet another Macho Man figure, the sculpt is standard and looks fine overall

Articulation: This figure has the standard elite articulation which is good and solid

Paint: This figure has vibrant paint on the hat and glasses

Extras: The Macho Man comes with a hat, glasses and a body wrap. There is a lot less than normal, no jackets, shirts and no real accessories. This figure is very plan and if you already have one you can pass on this figure.

Closing thoughts: I hope you found this review useful!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5