Profile for newmomma23 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

newmomma23 RSS Feed

Carters Everyday Easy Printed Boa Blanket, Pink Circles (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Your_Personal_Shopper
Price: $14.99
5 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best blanket, February 1, 2014
Best blanket, soft, fuzzy, warm def a must buy for my toddler!!! Washes well and still looks new. I will be buying more.

Milkmakers It's a Mix - Oatmeal Chocolate Chip, 1 Bag of Mix (makes 12 cookies) - 510g
Offered by ToysNGamesEtc
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Boosted supply for sure, February 1, 2014
After eating these for weeks and running out, I realized that they did increase my milk supply. Many moms may not notice it until they stop eating them. I need more!!

Milkmakers Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Lactation Cookies (1 Bag of Ten Cookies)
Milkmakers Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Lactation Cookies (1 Bag of Ten Cookies)
Offered by ToysNGamesEtc
Price: $27.00
2 used & new from $26.99

3.0 out of 5 stars takes OK not great, January 12, 2014
These taste OK, but not great. They are edible. I do feel that my milk production has slightly increased. Would not buy again.

Fisher-Price Newborn Rock n' Play Sleeper, My Little Snugabunny
Fisher-Price Newborn Rock n' Play Sleeper, My Little Snugabunny

1.0 out of 5 stars Flat head, December 31, 2013
Don't use this product, it causes baby's head to become flat. Read all the reviews first. I wish I had done that.

Dearfoams Women's Popcorn Dearfleece Long Robe
Dearfoams Women's Popcorn Dearfleece Long Robe

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect robe!!!, December 31, 2013
I bought this for the hospital after delivering my so a d it was the perfect robe to lounge it. It is warm but not of puffy or too heavy.i love it so much I'm ordering a second one!!! This is a great product.

Salter 914 Electronic Baby and Toddler Scale
Salter 914 Electronic Baby and Toddler Scale
Price: Click here to see our price
52 used & new from $51.90

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT!, November 28, 2011
Extremely accurate, easy to use and nice design. The best scale on the market. We weighed our baby on the scale and then at clinic an hour later and it was within 10 grams of the clinic scale. Love it.

Little Me Mini Heart Layette Set, Pink, Newborn
Little Me Mini Heart Layette Set, Pink, Newborn
Price: $9.99 - $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, soft material and easy to take off for diaper changes!, July 8, 2011
This is a wonderful little outfit! Very cute, soft cotton, well made. Only drawback is the hat which is a weird shape. But otherwise a wonderful little outfit for a newborn! I love all the Little Me footies. I am going to order more as my newborn now wears a bigger size.

Little Me Layette Footie, Flower Dot, Purple Floral, 6 Months
Little Me Layette Footie, Flower Dot, Purple Floral, 6 Months

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute and very good quality!!!!!, July 8, 2011
Very high quality footie! I loved this. My baby was a preemie, 5lbs, and fit into the preemie size very well from 5lbs until she was 6.5lbs. The material is very soft, it is constructed well and it a must have for newborns!!!