Profile for Jai Foster > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jai Foster RSS Feed (NC)

Keurig My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter
Keurig My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter
Offered by DFied
Price: $4.87
145 used & new from $1.00

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T... Please don't., April 13, 2010
I bought this thinking just what you are probably thinking as you search Amazon for it.... I am not going to pay for those expensive K-Cups. I'll get the pot and use my own coffee. DON'T .. please don't!! You'll be mad. First of all if you're a serious .. all day .. summer too... coffee drinker like I am.. this will only PISS YOU OFF. After each use you have to wash it. It's all caked up with coffee and you have to FULLY wash it EACH AND EVERY time you get ready to make a cup of coffee. That lone will get AGGRAVATING, to say the least. And it's not EASY to clean. You don't just shake it out, because the coffee is stuck to the filter. You need like a brush that cleans baby bottles to really clean it without having to stand there 5 or 10 minutes running water thru it.

The K-cups come out to like 50 cents each, sometimes less if you join a monthly club or catch a special and order up. Where as a regular canister of coffee may average out to about 33 or 34 cents a cups. BUT if you add back in the number of cups we throw out to fix a fresh pot, it almost evens out. And the extra few cents is all made up in convenience and taste. Seriously, I am a cheap bargain hunter, but this one I couldn't even get around. Don't buy this crap. If you pay the significant amount for the pot... which is honestly alot more than a regular Wal-Mart coffee pot.... then go ahead and join Amazons coffee club and buy the K-Cups. Trust Me. And if your REALLY TIGHT on the dollar, my sister says she runs her coffee thru the K-Cups twice before throwing them out with no problem at all and gets the same taste, and she spends half the money I do on coffee. ** I caution you though... she is a BOLD coffee drinker. If you drink a mild /morning blend coffee, like I do, the taste MAY be flat the 2nd time through. I don't do it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 16, 2010 12:55 PM PDT

Wii 15-in-1 Family Pack - Black
Wii 15-in-1 Family Pack - Black
6 used & new from $32.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Novel Idea but TOTAL WASATE OF MONEY!! Trust!, April 13, 2010
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
Not a single person in my house will use any of this stuff. Several of the items broke very easily like the DAY we got it. ( The fishing poles for one). The rest of the time it is just to much trouble to completely undress the controller / remote and redress in these different "outfits", and that is all they are "pretty outfits". None of these pieces have any electronic part and do NOTHING for the game play experience. I have teenagers and young children by the ton thru here (mine and nieces and nephews). I bought a set for their house and mine. NO ONE uses any of it. They all prefer to just use the bare remote for everything. The entire boxed set has sat in the same place after the first day. In fact, anyone interested can email me and I'll give ya mine. I'm telling you, the kids will not use it. It's more trouble than added fun to the game. SERIOUSLY.
Comment Comments (11) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 12, 2014 12:55 AM PDT

Timothy's World Coffee, Original Donut Blend, K-Cup Portion Pack for Keurig K-Cup Brewers 24-Count  (Pack of 2)
Timothy's World Coffee, Original Donut Blend, K-Cup Portion Pack for Keurig K-Cup Brewers 24-Count (Pack of 2)
Price: $32.98
7 used & new from $27.30

5.0 out of 5 stars TERRIFIC CUP OF COFFEE EVERYTIME, April 13, 2010
I could NOT be mor ein love with my Keurig coffee pot. And after trying at least 150 differnet samples, I have found the one that I LOVE. This is the perfect cup of coffee everytime. If you love Dunkin Doughnut or Krispy Kreme coffee, then this is the taste for you. It's full flavored but not BOLD. I am on autoshipment of this flavor FOREVER!!

This coffee and the convienence of the Keurig coffee pot is just heaven on earth.

Baby Alive African American Learns To Potty
Baby Alive African American Learns To Potty
Offered by elm leaf
Price: $200.00
5 used & new from $130.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Price, April 13, 2010
This was purchased for my niece birthday. FABULOUS price. Less than HALF of Wal-Mart or any local store. PLUS, NO LOCAL store had an African American version in stock for months around here.

Game Boy Micro AC Wall Charger - Game Boy Advance
Game Boy Micro AC Wall Charger - Game Boy Advance
Price: $5.99
9 used & new from $0.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., April 13, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This was for my nephews Game Boy Micro for which he had lost the original plug. This one works just as well as the original.

Wii Remote Quadruple Charge Station with 4 Rechargeable Batteries
Wii Remote Quadruple Charge Station with 4 Rechargeable Batteries
2 used & new from $11.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money!, April 13, 2010
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I had the double charger and gave it to my nephews who had only two controllers, we have 6. However this particular station, one of the ports did not work correctly and one of the batteries seemed to be old like it had begun to expand from heat or age or something! It didn't actually work correctly. I didn't notice till after my daughter had put it on the controller and then we couldn't get the thing off! Unfortunately ( or maybe fortunately depending on how you look at it) for us, the whole thing was stolen in a break- in after having it less than a month. I didn't get the chance to send it back. So I am now going to just go by the real Wii version.