Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 40

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (DeLand, FL, US)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Veronica Mars [HD]
Veronica Mars [HD]
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Veronica Mars [HD], July 27, 2014
I loved the Veronica Mars [HD] movie. I love the story line & the actors in the movie.

2-Year Protection Plan plus Accident Coverage for Kindle Fire HDX 8.9" 4G
2-Year Protection Plan plus Accident Coverage for Kindle Fire HDX 8.9" 4G
Offered by Asurion, LLC.
Price: $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 2-Year Protection Plan plus Accident Coverage for Kindle Fire HDX 8.9" 4G, July 27, 2014
I have no idea how to rate a none physical product but I am extremely happy that amazon.com offers a 2-Year Protection Plan plus Accident Coverage for Kindle Fire HDX 8.9" 4G.

RAVPower® Element 10400mAh External Battery USB Portable Charger (Dual USB Outputs, Ultra Compact Design), Travel Charger for iPhone 6,iPhone 6 plus,iPhone 5, 5S, 5C, 4S, 4, iPad Air, 4, 3, 2, Mini 2 (Apple adapters not included); Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3, S2, Note 3, Note 2; HTC One, EVO, Thunderbolt, Incredible, Droid DNA, Motorola ATRIX, Droid, Moto X, Google Glass, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, LG Optimus, PS Vita, GoPro, Smart Watch and More - Black
Offered by Sunvalleytek
Price: $39.99
6 used & new from $24.89

5.0 out of 5 stars RAVPower Portable Charger Element 10400mAh Power Bank Charger External, July 27, 2014
I use my RAVPower Portable Charger Element 10400mAh Power Bank Charger External everyday to charge my cell phone & my Amazon Fire HDX 8.9" 4G tablet. Its small enough to stick into my purse & easy to use & to recharge.

2-Year Protection Plan for Amazon Fire TV
2-Year Protection Plan for Amazon Fire TV
Offered by Asurion, LLC.
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 2-Year Protection Plan for Amazon Fire TV., July 27, 2014
I'm not sure how you rate a none physical item but I am happy that amazon.com offers 2-Year Protection Plan for Amazon Fire TV.

Lipper Bamboo Collection Standing Paper Towel Holder
Lipper Bamboo Collection Standing Paper Towel Holder
Price: $9.49
15 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lipper Bamboo Collection Standing Paper Towel Holder, July 27, 2014
I needed a new paper towel holder & loved the look of the Lipper Bamboo Collection Standing Paper Towel Holder. It goes well with my kitchen cabinets.

AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable - 6.5 Feet (2 Meters) Supports Ethernet, 3D, and Audio Return
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars AmazonBasics High Speed HDMI Cable (6.5 Feet/2.0 Meters), July 27, 2014
I needed a new High Speed HDMI Cable so I bought the AmazonBasics High Speed HDMI Cable (6.5 Feet/2.0 Meters) for my Amazon Fire TV.I find that setting was easy.

Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV
Price: $99.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Fire TV., July 27, 2014
This review is from: Amazon Fire TV (Electronics)
I really didn't think that I would like any streaming product on the market but to my surprise & delight I love Amazon Fire TV. I watch programs using Amazon Fire TV more than what is available on cable or Direct TV. I was hooked on my 1st Amazon Fire TV that I set up in my family room that I bought my 2nd Amazon Fire TV for my bedroom.

Depend Underwear Real Fit Maximum Absorbency for Men, Large/X-Large, 10 Count
Depend Underwear Real Fit Maximum Absorbency for Men, Large/X-Large, 10 Count
Offered by Suntrup Sales
Price: $10.99
20 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Depend Real Fit Maximum Absorbency for Men, Large/X-Large, July 27, 2014
My dad likes the Depend Real Fit Maximum Absorbency for Men, Large/X-Large over any other brand on the market today.

Green Paradise Season 1 [HD]
Green Paradise Season 1 [HD]
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Green Paradise Season 1[HD], June 14, 2014
I enjoyed watching Green Paradise Season 1[HD] very much. I enjoyed watching them so much that I sat and watched them in one sitting. I was captivated.

Rubbermaid Commercial FG9W2700BLUE Brute HDPE 50-gallon Rollout Trash Can with Lid, Rectangular, Blue
Price: $59.97
10 used & new from $59.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Rubbermaid Commercial Brute HDPE 50-Gallon Rollout Trash Can with Lid, June 11, 2014
I am very happy with the Rubbermaid Trash can. The young man that knows my lawn and maintains my landscaping likes this can far better than the last can I had. It's used for garden clipping.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4