Profile for NELS R BALWIT > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

NELS R BALWIT RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
2000-2004 Chevrolet/Chevy Impala Headlights Headlamps Head Lights Lamps Pair Set Left Driver AND Right Passenger Side (2000 00 2001 01 2002 02 2003 03 2004 04)
Offered by Auto Lights & Bulbs
Price: $89.35
4 used & new from $89.30

3.0 out of 5 stars Look Cool - Adjusters a bit wonky, but ok., February 10, 2015
They work and look cool, however the adjusters are not great. I had to get futz with it to get one of the adjusters to work sorta. I was able to finally get them pointed in the right direction and they work fine.

Samsung AB533640FZ/AB533640FZB/AB533640FZBSTD Lithium Ion Battery for Zeal Alias 2 U750 - Original OEM - Non-Retail Packaging - Blue
Offered by VaioLab USA
Price: $4.86
7 used & new from $0.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, battery life returns., January 8, 2015
Brought my old phone back to life. Once again don't have to charge the phone every day.

Samsung Convoy 2 U660 Standard OEM Battery
Samsung Convoy 2 U660 Standard OEM Battery
Offered by PNE Enterprises, Inc.
Price: $1.95
6 used & new from $1.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, battery life returns., January 8, 2015

LG G3 Case, SUPCASE [Heavy Duty] LG G3 Case [Unicorn Beetle PRO Series] Full-body Rugged Hybrid Protective Case with Built-in Screen Protector (Black/Black), Dual Layer Design + Impact Resistant Bumper
Offered by BrilloTech
Price: $24.99
2 used & new from $20.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Well made but bulky, January 8, 2015
This makes a very nice slim phone kind of bulky. The screen protector makes the touch screen unresponsive at times. I am going to keep it and use it when I take the phone into potentially harmful environments, like hiking etc
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 12, 2015 11:44 PM PST

Sylvania 14823 75PAR30LN/HAL/WFL/RP 120V, (Pack Of 6)
Sylvania 14823 75PAR30LN/HAL/WFL/RP 120V, (Pack Of 6)
Offered by Power Savings
Price: $39.99
5 used & new from $31.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Bulbs that keep the dark days of winter cheery, December 13, 2014
I like these bulbs. The quality of light keeps everyone in my family happy. I have tried various LED and CFL bulbs and the quality of the light was just off and many in my family found depressing

Lenovo 73P2620 Enhanced Performance Keyboard
Lenovo 73P2620 Enhanced Performance Keyboard
Offered by Liquid PC
Price: $37.29
56 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect key action - It just feels right., August 5, 2014
I like the key action of this keyboard. It just feels right. I have a similar one at work. The extra buttons to start programs are kinda goofy, but I like them The over all action of the keyboard is awesome, it just feels right. Years ago I used to be in charge of our IBM library at work and they had a whole manual just on keyboards and the science behind the feel and action. Since Lenovo bought IBM PC's etc. I wonder if they got the keyboards from them.

Timex Men's T20461 "Easy Reader" Stainless Steel Watch
Timex Men's T20461 "Easy Reader" Stainless Steel Watch
Price: $31.92
16 used & new from $28.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps great time. Inexpensive enough to not worry about., August 5, 2014
I'm kinda hard on watches. This is the fourth watch of the same model I've had. Two of the previous watches I managed to wreck in various ways, the one previous to this just quit after about 6 years. It keeps great time and I like the 24 hour option.

Pioneer In-Dash Double DIN Car Stereo Receiver with Bluetooth, FH-X700BT
Pioneer In-Dash Double DIN Car Stereo Receiver with Bluetooth, FH-X700BT
Offered by Sound of Tri-State Inc
Price: $131.34
34 used & new from $109.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great. Takes time to learn the many options., August 5, 2014
The radio in my car died and I liked the looks of this radio. It takes some time to learn all the options. The basic options are easy to get to when driving, however setting up the radio should only be done while parked. There are several preset equalizer settings and some you can set yourself. This should not be attempted except while stopped. (And don't let your teenager set them while driving, all you will get is BOOM BOOM BOOM ~smile~) The menu option are many. ***Take the time to read the instructions it is not easily just figured out.***
The radio is great on AM and FM. The iPod connection works automatically. You plug the iPod in and it picks up right where you left off. Bluetooth works as well. I haven't tried. the phone Bluetooth connection yet.
The one annoyance is the display colors. This thing want to be a disco party with all the color combos. If you are not careful you will have a continuous light show. I have to manually configure it from a white display for daytime to a red display for night otherwise it is too bright. There is a dim option that make it like 5% dimmer, it does not dim with the dash lights of the car. There are some other options that look like they could be annoying but I was able to avoid them by reading the instructions.

OES Genuine Camshaft Gear for select Subaru models
OES Genuine Camshaft Gear for select Subaru models
Price: $123.90
2 used & new from $114.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Yup it's OEM !, April 13, 2014
I chipped a tooth on my cam shaft gear when I was replacing the head gaskets on my Subaru. (don't ask how, I knew better than to do what I did) It is OEM and does the job.

Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphones (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Mattscomputers
Price: $129.99
17 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The best headphone at any price period., March 24, 2014
The sound out these headphones is nothing short of amazing. With them perched on the edge of the ear you can hear your music and still hear conversations around you. With them fitted snugly in your ear you can run a mower and they block the noise better than ear plugs. Plus the sound is amazing, full spectrum perfectly balanced. The bass is awesome but not over whelming.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3