Profile for NELS R BALWIT > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

NELS R BALWIT RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
SHAVE SECRET SHAVING OIL- THE BEST SHAVE EVER! 18.75ML
SHAVE SECRET SHAVING OIL- THE BEST SHAVE EVER! 18.75ML
Offered by SimplyBeautiful
Price: $7.07
14 used & new from $2.10

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW! smooth as silk and the closest most comfortable shave ever!, April 26, 2015
Works great! I have been looking for an alternative to shaving cream and soap. I used as directed and put 3 drops on my wet hands and rubbed it on my face. Didn't feel like I had done anything, UNTIL I started to shave. WOW! smooth as silk and the closest most comfortable shave ever!
The oil has a bit of an odor, not bad sort of like an old time barber shop. Highly recommend.

Hanes Men's 10-Pack Cushion Crew Socks,White,Shoe Size 6-12
Hanes Men's 10-Pack Cushion Crew Socks,White,Shoe Size 6-12
Offered by NY Lingerie
Price: $14.68
2 used & new from $14.68

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made socks, maybe a bit thin., April 26, 2015
The socks fit as expected. My only issue is that they are a bit thin. But for the price not a bad deal.

Panasonic 1250W 2.2 Cu. Ft. Countertop Microwave Oven with Inverter Technology NN-SN973S Stainless
Price: $204.59
32 used & new from $137.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A good full size, full power, full feature microwave, April 25, 2015
Works great! I had a Panasonic microwave similar to this one with a spinny wheel instead of the buttons for time. I thought it was cool sorta like a classic iPod. My family hated that feature. So when after several years it died I wanted another Panasonic. Now everyone is happy. I like the inverter it gives even heating at lower power settings, instad of the off on of other Microwaves.

2000-2004 Chevrolet/Chevy Impala Headlights Headlamps Head Lights Lamps Pair Set Left Driver AND Right Passenger Side (2000 00 2001 01 2002 02 2003 03 2004 04)
Offered by Koolzap
Price: $89.30
5 used & new from $89.30

3.0 out of 5 stars Look Cool - Adjusters a bit wonky, but ok., February 10, 2015
They work and look cool, however the adjusters are not great. I had to get futz with it to get one of the adjusters to work sorta. I was able to finally get them pointed in the right direction and they work fine.

Samsung AB533640FZ/AB533640FZB/AB533640FZBSTD Lithium Ion Battery for Zeal Alias 2 U750 - Original OEM - Non-Retail Packaging - Blue
Offered by OEM Battery Supply
Price: $4.86
7 used & new from $2.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, battery life returns., January 8, 2015
Brought my old phone back to life. Once again don't have to charge the phone every day.

Samsung Convoy 2 U660 Standard OEM Battery
Samsung Convoy 2 U660 Standard OEM Battery
5 used & new from $3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, battery life returns., January 8, 2015

LG G3 Case, SUPCASE [Heavy Duty] LG G3 Case [Unicorn Beetle PRO Series] Full-body Rugged Hybrid Protective Case with Built-in Screen Protector (Black/Black), Dual Layer Design + Impact Resistant Bumper
Offered by BrilloTech
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $17.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Well made but bulky, January 8, 2015
This makes a very nice slim phone kind of bulky. The screen protector makes the touch screen unresponsive at times. I am going to keep it and use it when I take the phone into potentially harmful environments, like hiking etc
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 12, 2015 11:44 PM PST

Sylvania 14823 75PAR30LN/HAL/WFL/RP 120V, (Pack Of 6)
Sylvania 14823 75PAR30LN/HAL/WFL/RP 120V, (Pack Of 6)
Offered by saturn products
Price: $37.93
9 used & new from $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Bulbs that keep the dark days of winter cheery, December 13, 2014
I like these bulbs. The quality of light keeps everyone in my family happy. I have tried various LED and CFL bulbs and the quality of the light was just off and many in my family found depressing

Lenovo 73P2620 Enhanced Performance Keyboard
Lenovo 73P2620 Enhanced Performance Keyboard
Offered by Liquid PC
Price: $36.16
62 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect key action - It just feels right., August 5, 2014
I like the key action of this keyboard. It just feels right. I have a similar one at work. The extra buttons to start programs are kinda goofy, but I like them The over all action of the keyboard is awesome, it just feels right. Years ago I used to be in charge of our IBM library at work and they had a whole manual just on keyboards and the science behind the feel and action. Since Lenovo bought IBM PC's etc. I wonder if they got the keyboards from them.

Timex Men's T20461 "Easy Reader" Stainless Steel Watch
Timex Men's T20461 "Easy Reader" Stainless Steel Watch
Price: $30.97
24 used & new from $27.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps great time. Inexpensive enough to not worry about., August 5, 2014
I'm kinda hard on watches. This is the fourth watch of the same model I've had. Two of the previous watches I managed to wreck in various ways, the one previous to this just quit after about 6 years. It keeps great time and I like the 24 hour option.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3