Profile for NELS R BALWIT > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

NELS R BALWIT RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Lenovo 73P2620 Enhanced Performance Keyboard
Lenovo 73P2620 Enhanced Performance Keyboard
Offered by Gadzooks.
Price: $41.81
80 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect key action - It just feels right., August 5, 2014
I like the key action of this keyboard. It just feels right. I have a similar one at work. The extra buttons to start programs are kinda goofy, but I like them The over all action of the keyboard is awesome, it just feels right. Years ago I used to be in charge of our IBM library at work and they had a whole manual just on keyboards and the science behind the feel and action. Since Lenovo bought IBM PC's etc. I wonder if they got the keyboards from them.

Timex Men's T20461 "Easy Reader" Stainless Steel Watch
Timex Men's T20461 "Easy Reader" Stainless Steel Watch
Price: $31.92
12 used & new from $31.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps great time. Inexpensive enough to not worry about., August 5, 2014
I'm kinda hard on watches. This is the fourth watch of the same model I've had. Two of the previous watches I managed to wreck in various ways, the one previous to this just quit after about 6 years. It keeps great time and I like the 24 hour option.

Pioneer FH-X700BT In-Dash Double DIN CD/MP3/USB Car Stereo Receiver w/ Bluetooth, Pandora Link, MIXTRAX & iPod Support
Price: $109.99
65 used & new from $96.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great. Takes time to learn the many options., August 5, 2014
The radio in my car died and I liked the looks of this radio. It takes some time to learn all the options. The basic options are easy to get to when driving, however setting up the radio should only be done while parked. There are several preset equalizer settings and some you can set yourself. This should not be attempted except while stopped. (And don't let your teenager set them while driving, all you will get is BOOM BOOM BOOM ~smile~) The menu option are many. ***Take the time to read the instructions it is not easily just figured out.***
The radio is great on AM and FM. The iPod connection works automatically. You plug the iPod in and it picks up right where you left off. Bluetooth works as well. I haven't tried. the phone Bluetooth connection yet.
The one annoyance is the display colors. This thing want to be a disco party with all the color combos. If you are not careful you will have a continuous light show. I have to manually configure it from a white display for daytime to a red display for night otherwise it is too bright. There is a dim option that make it like 5% dimmer, it does not dim with the dash lights of the car. There are some other options that look like they could be annoying but I was able to avoid them by reading the instructions.

OES Genuine Camshaft Gear for select Subaru models
OES Genuine Camshaft Gear for select Subaru models
Price: $110.50
2 used & new from $110.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Yup it's OEM !, April 13, 2014
I chipped a tooth on my cam shaft gear when I was replacing the head gaskets on my Subaru. (don't ask how, I knew better than to do what I did) It is OEM and does the job.

Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphones (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Mattscomputers
Price: $106.99
13 used & new from $50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The best headphone at any price period., March 24, 2014
The sound out these headphones is nothing short of amazing. With them perched on the edge of the ear you can hear your music and still hear conversations around you. With them fitted snugly in your ear you can run a mower and they block the noise better than ear plugs. Plus the sound is amazing, full spectrum perfectly balanced. The bass is awesome but not over whelming.

Sony ICF-S10MK2 Pocket AM/FM Radio, Silver
Sony ICF-S10MK2 Pocket AM/FM Radio, Silver
Price: $12.49
109 used & new from $4.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Great small radio that fits in you shirt pocket., March 24, 2014
Great sound for the size and price. Picks up AM station better than my car radio. I use it when I mow or riding by bike on the bike trail with Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphones.

Green Mountain Coffee Nantucket Blend Ground - 12 Ounces
Green Mountain Coffee Nantucket Blend Ground - 12 Ounces
Offered by MyQuickMart
Price: $15.88
6 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great coffee - expensive., March 24, 2014
I like this coffee, but on drink it on weekend or when I have time to enjoy a good cup of coffee. I just wish it was cheaper.

Natural Balance Ultra Colon Clenz, 120 Vegetarian Capsules
Natural Balance Ultra Colon Clenz, 120 Vegetarian Capsules
Price: $15.04
24 used & new from $11.26

2.0 out of 5 stars Be careful don't use regularly., March 24, 2014
My colon doctor got all over me for using this. It caused a darkening of my lower intestine and he said that may cause chronic constipation. Ask your doctor before using this.

Whirlpool W10237169 Pump Motor for Dishwasher
Whirlpool W10237169 Pump Motor for Dishwasher
Offered by Free_Shipping_LLC
Price: $120.15
11 used & new from $71.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than a new dishwasher., March 24, 2014
Cheaper than a new dishwasher and only took a few common hand tools to install. I use Finish® Power Up™ All in 1 Detergent Booster and that keeps my machine completely crud free. So when the pump motor started making horrible sounds I figured out what was making all the racket and ordered a new pump. It helps if you have some mechanical experience, but it was not difficult to replace. Take your time and don't force anything.

Samsung Electronics 840 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5-Inch SATA III Single Unit Version Internal Solid State Drive MZ-7TE500BW
Price: Click here to see our price
121 used & new from $205.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Blazing fast, silent. Worth every cent., March 24, 2014
I needed to rebuild a laptop that had a failed hard drive. I bought the 500GB drive.
FIT: I swapped over the bracket and plugged it in. The drive is bit thinner than the one I replaced, but with swapping the bracket and screwing it down it was fine.
Windows install: Windows Installation was completely normal and quick. I did not get a chance to try the included HD copying SW. The drive performance is so impressive I plan on swapping my old HD on my desktop. The updates went really fast. The install of iTunes was so quick, it was the install that impressed me the most and it took less than a minute.
Performance: The laptop comes out of hibernate instantly. The laptop is now almost completely silent and snaps from window to window, it shuts down in a few seconds and boots in about 10 seconds.
This is my new go to drive. It is only about 2x as expensive as a hybrid drive and less than 5x as expensive as the least expensive 500GB standard drive. It makes a 3 year old laptop fly. I think this would breathe life into any old computer since disk I/O is the bottleneck on most computers. Think of the price paid as money save on a new computer.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3