Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for NELS R BALWIT > Reviews

Browse

NELS R BALWIT's Profile

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

NELS R BALWIT RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Logitech Wireless Mouse M185 - Swift Gray (910-002225)
Logitech Wireless Mouse M185 - Swift Gray (910-002225)
Offered by West Audio
Price: $12.19
89 used & new from $8.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Good standard mouse., January 12, 2016
Works great. Nothing fancy it just works. It does everything I want a mouse to do and has never aggravated me.

VonHaus Oscillating PTC Tower Heater Fan with Remote Control, LCD Screen and Timer - 1500W
Offered by Designer Habitat
Price: $99.99
2 used & new from $56.87

5.0 out of 5 stars My bedroom is finally warm, January 12, 2016
My bedroom is finally warm. My bedroom is a bit cold in winter. This works great. It has multiple speeds and an air filter which I was not expecting , a nice bonus. The fan provides a nice white noise, not too loud. If you are looking for a totally silent heater be aware there is a bit of fan noise, which I don't mind.

Dorman 425-363 Steering Shaft
Dorman 425-363 Steering Shaft
Offered by StockWiseAuto
Price: $158.51
8 used & new from $126.81

1.0 out of 5 stars Sloppy design results in excessive play in steering., January 12, 2016
Sloppy design results in excessive play in steering. Spend the extra to get OEM.
Supplier was great.

Rockland Luggage 20 Inch and 28 Inch 2 Piece Expandable Spinner Set, Black, One Size
Price: $105.94
15 used & new from $95.11

5.0 out of 5 stars The luggage is great - buy the luggage toss the locks., October 21, 2015
The luggage works great, plenty of dividers and pockets. The luggage can be expanded by unzipping an expansion fold around the middle. The carry on is strong enough to double as a cane, (found out after I twisted my ankle on a trip). The luggage is light, but sturdy. Just don’t use the locks that come with the luggage. The combination changes randomly, fortunately they are flimsy enough you can break them with a twist.

Flamekiss 9.5" Orange Ceramic Coated Nonstick 3-Cup Egg Cooker Pan by Amorè, Innovative & Elegant Design, Nano Ceramic Coating w/ Silver Ion (100% PTFE & PFOA Free)
Offered by 2Go Products LLC
Price: $49.95
2 used & new from $44.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product. Makes the best eggs ever., July 20, 2015
Excellent product. Makes the best eggs ever. I have tried various was to keep my eggs round. I tried two different type on rings, metal and Silicone with various results. This pan work perfect. I spray it with a bit of PAM and the eggs cook up perfect. Cleanup is a snap.

eSecure Optical Wireless Mouse with USB Nano Receiver, Scroll Wheel, DPI & Forward/Back Buttons - for Laptop/Computer/PC/Gaming
Offered by Designer Habitat
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $6.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Great mouse - Not super sturdy - At least it didn't stand up to my abuse. ;-), July 10, 2015
Great mouse for the price. Works great. After a period of non use it will go to sleep. It took me a couple of tries to figure out how to wake it up. Yea, just click one of the buttons. After several days of use it only went to sleep a couple of times on me. It has a nice fit, everything works as expected and you can't beat the price.
Update: Mouse broke after a couple of weeks. I used it everyday and put it in my laptop bag and the laptop bag gets thrown in my trunk. So I may have broken it.

OXO Good Grips Professional 3-1/2-Inch Paring Knife
OXO Good Grips Professional 3-1/2-Inch Paring Knife
Price: $14.99
7 used & new from $8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Real nice knife., June 4, 2015
Awesome knife. It has a nice heft. VERY sharp. Real nice grip it fits nicely in your hand. It has a sturdy feel,

Impressions 800 Thread Count Genuine Egyptian Cotton, Deep Pocket, Single Ply, Embroidered Full Bed Sheet Set, White
Price: $102.72
6 used & new from $91.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, thick, buttery smooth!, May 7, 2015
Buttery smooth well made. The fabric is fairly substantial. Best sheets I've ever seen.

Wrangler Men's Assorted Long Sleeve Western Shirt Big Stripe 4X
Wrangler Men's Assorted Long Sleeve Western Shirt Big Stripe 4X
Offered by Sheplers
Price: $29.59
3 used & new from $24.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit and quality. Pockets great for Phones etc., May 7, 2015
I like the western cut. The pockets have flaps and snaps, perfect for hold my cell phone and iPod.

SHAVE SECRET SHAVING OIL- THE BEST SHAVE EVER! 18.75ML [Health and Beauty]
SHAVE SECRET SHAVING OIL- THE BEST SHAVE EVER! 18.75ML [Health and Beauty]
Offered by MetaRetail
Price: $6.75
12 used & new from $2.20

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW! smooth as silk and the closest most comfortable shave ever!, April 26, 2015
Works great! I have been looking for an alternative to shaving cream and soap. I used as directed and put 3 drops on my wet hands and rubbed it on my face. Didn't feel like I had done anything, UNTIL I started to shave. WOW! smooth as silk and the closest most comfortable shave ever!
The oil has a bit of an odor, not bad sort of like an old time barber shop. Highly recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4