Profile for P. George > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

P. George RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Le Mystere Women's Dream Tisha Bra, Black, 34E
Le Mystere Women's Dream Tisha Bra, Black, 34E
Price: $36.86
6 used & new from $36.86

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sturdy, May 13, 2013
The bra itself is good to support and provide a nice cleavage for low cut tops. However, the very first time I wore it, the underwire popped through the side poking me. Not sturdy/poorly made. I would try it again thinking this may have been a fluke, but I kept the bra to try and sew up the hole the underwire has punctured. I should have returned it.

Smart Mouth Mouthwash-Fresh Cinnamon-16, oz
Smart Mouth Mouthwash-Fresh Cinnamon-16, oz
Offered by AmericaRx
Price: $14.56
10 used & new from $10.08

1.0 out of 5 stars Tri Oral, April 13, 2013
I have to say that Tri Oral is a superior product to this one. I used smart mouth and always felt I still had bad breath or needed gum. I never feel this way with Tri Oral. A huge difference and worth the extra money.

Cable Knit Winter Ski Beret Knit Tam Skull Hat Black
Cable Knit Winter Ski Beret Knit Tam Skull Hat Black
Offered by Gravity Trading
Price: $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, November 23, 2012
The hat is a flattering style and not tight to mess up your hair. Also warm but not heavy. I love it and am buying a couple more of these knit tams.

Women's Knit Wrap Beanie - Green
Women's Knit Wrap Beanie - Green
Offered by e4Hats
Price: $16.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Unflattering, November 23, 2012
This hat is constructed in a stange way so beware of the term, "knit wrap beanie." So much so, it was difficult to figure out how to wear it (front or back). It has a strange twisting in back and is not like a regular hat (hence "wrap"). I couldn't understand it and it looks horrible on. You'd have to have a enormous hed for this hat and evenso, the odd construction would still make it look ugly. I need to return this.

Women's Winter Hat - Slouchy Beanie Beret in Chunky Knit (Grey)
Women's Winter Hat - Slouchy Beanie Beret in Chunky Knit (Grey)
Offered by BeltOutlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute!, November 23, 2012
I'm very happy with this purchase. The hat is well made, warm, and hip -- but not inappropriately so as I'm not in my teens or 20's.

Talking Book
Talking Book
Offered by insomniacsonline
Price: $8.65
65 used & new from $2.96

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm loving the new album, November 1, 2012
This review is from: Talking Book (Audio CD)
I love Macy's interpretation of a masterpiece. I can't get enough of this album and it'll be one of my top 20 albums of all time. This album's got a serious groove and Macy is on point at each and every turn. She draws you into every word anew. True to herself and to Stevie at the same time. Full of integrity and heart. Listen to Tuesday Heartbreak, Maybe Your Baby, Big Brother, Superstition, etc. The band and back-up singers are perfection as well. Drummer is killing it; bass guitar is sexy as hell. Brilliant production all around. Listen deeply and as another commenter wrote, "PLAY IT LOUD" and "HAVE FUN".

Kenneth Cole REACTION Women's Warm Cedar Wedge Sandal,Pewter,7 M US
Kenneth Cole REACTION Women's Warm Cedar Wedge Sandal,Pewter,7 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and cute but heel wears out fast, July 20, 2012
Love this shoe. I can walk long distances in them and of course that'd naturally cause wear and tear. However, after I wore the shoe a couple of times, the rubber on heel started to wear down, which should not have happened after a couple of wears. But, I'll repair them because it is a sexy and comfortable shoe. Great metallic color, goes with everything.

Geneva Platinum CZ Accented Silicone Link Watch, Large Face
Geneva Platinum CZ Accented Silicone Link Watch, Large Face
Offered by Grand_market
Price: $4.70
9 used & new from $2.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Watch!, July 20, 2012
I love these watches. I have one in red, in grey and in white. So comfortable ad well made. They run better than my expensive watches! I'd buy one in every color, but I'm not extravagant like that. :)

Rectangular Rhinestone 1 3/4" Elastic Sequent Metal Stretch Belt Size: One-size-fits-all Color: Antic Gold
Offered by BELTISCOOL
Price: $20.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Belt, July 20, 2012
This belt is a really great fit and very beautiful to look at. It is well made and doesn't look cheap. Rhinestones set it off nicely. It's also lovely to have a muted, antique like gold tone to it because it is more versatile. However, it's not exactly antique gold in color, but more subtle or deeper in color? The photo is true to the color. It stretches just a bit and has a hidden hook closure in the front.

Michael Jackson: Auction
Michael Jackson: Auction
by Arno Bani
Price: $4.70
24 used & new from $1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Piece of Crap, November 22, 2010
I rated this book 1 star. It should receive none. What's horrible about this book is the quality of the photographs. I find them unprofessional, repetitive and artisically bankrupt. It's one thing to take creative license and it's another thing to use a beautiful canvas such as Michael Jackson and make him look nothing like himself, stripping his look of the integrity and dignity we've come to love in the thousands of images of him. No wonder he didn't want these photos released and I don't believe he asked that they wait 10 years. That's ridiculous and nonsensical. It's likely this is just a great excuse Bani uses as to why it's been 10 years and photos never seen. He can now afford to lie, 10 years later, because Michael is not with us to set the record straight.

I'd seen several of the photos before I decided to buy the book. I purchased it because I am a collector of particular or rare Michael Jackson books, albums and sheet music and I figured this book would be a collector's item eventhough I was not impressed with the preview of photos I'd seen. I knew that I only somewhat liked the photograph of Michael with the glittery blue dot eye, but I expected that I'd see images in the book not yet leaked and I assumed the text/narrative would be interesting. I am disappointed in every way. I wouldn't give this book away as it would make an embarrassing gift. Don't waste your money, please. Michael deserves so much better than this.

Page: 1 | 2