Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now
Profile for Valendra > Reviews

Browse

Valendra's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Valendra "The Queen" RSS Feed (Lancaster, California)

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks very pretty and feels good, August 30, 2014
Looks very pretty and feels good. I love the chain to carry like a little purse. My S4 fits perfect and snug.
Within a few days it started falling apart. First it was the chain which is reinforced by a leather piece intertwined through it. It came apart....But it was a Easy fix so I put it back together. Next the inside pockets that hold the cards all completely collapsed. The pockets have the card slots have separated from the base now my cards are tucked in the back pocket....smh......Now all of the black part of the bow has peeled off including the stones. The only stones I have left 7 weeks after i purchased it are the ones in the "knot" of the bow.

My first wallet I purchased by this brand l still have. I got in 2/2014 and the style is a little different. Today It just looks worn but it has not fallen apart.

Say It Isn't Sew!  Make All this Without a Stitch! (Leisure Arts #3659)
Say It Isn't Sew! Make All this Without a Stitch! (Leisure Arts #3659)
by Leisure Arts
44 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars very easy instrucions, May 25, 2009
Very simple instructions. Would have like step by step directions on cutting and mesuringbut for the most part it has mad my decorating projects simple without sewing

Curtains, Etc.: 58 Creative No-Sew Window Treatments (Leisure Arts #3510)
Curtains, Etc.: 58 Creative No-Sew Window Treatments (Leisure Arts #3510)
by Nancy Javier
Edition: Perfect Paperback
31 used & new from $1.00

4.0 out of 5 stars This book made decorating simple., May 25, 2009
This book has lots of creative ways on using fabric and different things around the home to make unique curtains without sewing

I rececived the book with in 3 weeks. But I got it for dirt cheap.

The Secret (Extended Edition)
The Secret (Extended Edition)
DVD ~ Rhonda Byrne
Offered by Beyond Words Publishing
Price: $6.98
192 used & new from $0.10

5.0 out of 5 stars My family loved it so much we gave it away.........., May 25, 2009
I bought The Secret dvd for my family along with the book and we watch it faithfully. Well we ran across a mother daughter having a Yard sale on the last few days of Forclosure on there property. They were moving back to the city so her 17 year old daughter can continue her modeling venture. We spent alot of time with the wonderful family because we had to have people help us move the furniture we purchased from her home on to trucks. What we recongized is the daughter has been doubting her own abilities to make it in the modeling world. She was beautiful tall african american girl with a beautiful smile. Self defeating words like if i can, maybe, and hopefully were in every sentence pertaining to her modeling future. I Quickly went home a grabbed The Secret and gave it to her. I told her "for now own you will claim the things you want and believe it and then at that moment you can have anything you want in life. Here is The Secret dvd and the book Please start praticing now so that once you settle in to your new place you will have already found the right frequency to get your career up and running".

We bought another DVD from Amazon the same day and with prime it was here in 2 days with no extra charge, so we did not miss it at all.

The Secret Diary: A Personal Workbook for Achieving Health, Wealth and Happiness
by Law of Attraction Four
Price: $23.95
20 used & new from $23.95

5.0 out of 5 stars If it only had a lock and key...., April 22, 2009
I love my diary. It reminds me of when I was a little girl and everything I wrote in my diary seemed so absolute. I ment every word I wrote in the book and usually those things became reality. Some being good, sad or even angry.

Now, when I write in my Secret Diary I am very careful in what I write. I believe once I write my thoughts they becomes absolute almost immidiatly. I have to be sure I am calm and happy as I write. I never write about being sad or ungreatful. I always say thank you and count my blessings in my daily diary.
I am practicing on how to dream past my comfort level and create a more rewarding life for my family and I. I also use it to calculate my weight loss journey.

The Diary has daily insightful thoughts and advice on every page. The pages are thick and artfull. All that is missing is a lock and key....

Polk Audio PSW10 10-Inch Powered Subwoofer (Single, Black)
Polk Audio PSW10 10-Inch Powered Subwoofer (Single, Black)
Price: $115.81
22 used & new from $89.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Movie Night Just Got Better, February 23, 2009
This Woofer makes my Entertainment system sound professional and make movie night at home Theater Quality. If you are wondering, the speaker does come covered so kids cant touch the speaker and place things inside the hole. [........]. I got it in 2 days at no extra charge.

Digipower TC-500N Travel Charger for Nikon EN Series Batteries including EN-EL3e and EN-EL10
Offered by White Oak Treasures
Price: $13.99
20 used & new from $3.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Charge it up, February 23, 2009
I am glad I could find this charger at Amazon. I bought the charger for my camera. [...]. The charger comes with multiple battery adapters and a plug for traveling out of the country. Not that I travel but it was really more then I bargained for.