Profile for B. Godby > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B. Godby "B*Doll" RSS Feed (Jacksonville, FL)

Human Property Hanging in the Family Tree Yields a Harvest
Human Property Hanging in the Family Tree Yields a Harvest
Price: $3.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Seriously? Couldn't finish, quit at 40%, May 3, 2012
This book was not written by an author. It just cannot have been. The grammatical errors are so distracting, the flow is stacatto, and the author assumes (because she simply cannot know) many of the thoughts and emotions, not to mention making up filler between events. Make it fiction and make it interesting already. I love history, but I couldn't finish this book. If you're looking for what this book COULD have been, try Lalita Tademy's "Cane River".Cane River (Oprah's Book Club)
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 5, 2013 5:16 AM PDT

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product with a few drawbacks, January 24, 2009
First, let me define my curls. I am of mixed race, African American and Caucasian, and have very thick, coily-curly textured hair. After growing out my relaxer, I tried many different hair products, salon and ethnic specific, and this one is the best thus far overall.
PROS-lightweight, tames curls, tames some frizz, non greasy (-No jheri curls), maintains fullness (-No heavy droopy hair, and maintains softness (-No hard, sticky, crunchy hair, just touchable hair)
CONS- requires a lot of product ($$$), doesnt eliminate all frizz
To style I have to dampen my hair and finger part in two inch sections, smoothing the cream on as I go. Paying attention to evenly distribute to the ends minimizes more of the frizz. Blowdrying with cool air and a diffuser only takes a few minutes, and also helps control frizz.
The Luscious Curls Conditioner is a good product, but dont waste your money on the shampoo, its very drying.