Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for Jackie > Reviews

Browse

Jackie's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jackie RSS Feed

Koolatron KWCXJ6 Coca-Cola 9-Can-Capacity Mini Fridge, Red
Koolatron KWCXJ6 Coca-Cola 9-Can-Capacity Mini Fridge, Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Coca Cola Koolatron 9 can capacity mini fridge is Awesome!, October 12, 2010
I purchased the Coca Cola Koolatron 9 can capacity mini fridge for my dad that is termanally ill. He is in the advance stages of COPD and isn't able to get up and move around other than going to go down the hall. He loves it! When I bought the mini fridge it did not realize it had the capability to heat things as well. It has the hook up for your car/truck and the adapter already comes with it. I could not tell from reading the description so I ended up buy and additional adapter. It has come in handy since my son left his cell phone charger at a hotel room after a beseball tournament. So I use my car phone charger with it and it works perfectly.

You do have to defrost the fridge periodically. I don't know that it was intended to be used 24/7 but that is how we use it. I needed to find something that I could put on my dad's end table so that his drinks stayed cold and I could put a little food in it for him while I'm at work.

My best friend fell in love with it and wants to purchase one for her family.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 12, 2010 9:14 PM PDT