Profile for Jason I > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jason I RSS Feed (Troy, MI USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
World Series of Poker - WSOP Texas Holdem
World Series of Poker - WSOP Texas Holdem

1.0 out of 5 stars This is a turd, try something else, February 20, 2015
The computer will get crazy winning hands just to bait you into buying chips. I'd like a truly random and balanced poker game that doesn't
favor the computer, or players who buy in.

Sonic X: Cosplay Sonic Fleece Cap (Cosplay Hat)
Sonic X: Cosplay Sonic Fleece Cap (Cosplay Hat)
Offered by Animewild
Price: $14.00
2 used & new from $7.91

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great and fit Adult heads as well as kids, October 26, 2014
These are great and fit Adult heads as well as kids. Be careful ordering the Shadow the Hedgehog variant as it was much smaller and would only fit kids.

Mesa Label Express® Dymo Compatible SHIP-99019 Paypal / eBay Internet Postage Labels - (150 per Roll)
Offered by Mesa Label Express
Price: $7.75
3 used & new from $7.75

2.0 out of 5 stars Its like there is a blur between some of the close ..., October 26, 2014
I bought these specifically to use as Ebay shipping labels, for use with a Dymo 450 turbo. I had no issues printing through Ebay, or with the labels not sticking. My issue was with the print quality being over saturated, and my Postman not being able to scan the labels. There may be a way to tweak darkness settings in stamps dot com, but I do all my shipping through ebay directly. Its like there is a blur between some of the close together barcode lines. Double check with your mail carrier to make sure they are able to scan the labels, because my mailman didn't mention it to me, I just noticed him having trouble. The print is just not sharp enough, so this basically makes these useless to me. I guess it's back to the inkjet for me.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 11, 2014 9:44 AM PST

Zombie Tsunami
Zombie Tsunami

5.0 out of 5 stars Super duper fun, February 7, 2014
This review is from: Zombie Tsunami (App)
The funnest platformer i've played on android. Runs great on standard kiindle fire v.2 . Buy the coin doubler right away, it's worth it.

Endless Alphabet
Endless Alphabet
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars awesome!, December 28, 2013
This review is from: Endless Alphabet (App)
My 3 year old loves this app and it keeps his attention. It rus smoothly on a standard fire v2.This app takes up a good amount of space. It froze up on my kindle once so far, and I had to turn it off and reboot it. I highly recommend this for young children. Well worth the price. Took away one star for freezing issue.

One Love Bob marley Cigarette Case with built-in removable Plastic Lighter,
One Love Bob marley Cigarette Case with built-in removable Plastic Lighter,

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I ordered, December 18, 2013
The case I received was not the case shown in the picture. It Did not have the removable lighter with it.

Popeye The Sailor: 1933-1938: The Complete First Volume
Popeye The Sailor: 1933-1938: The Complete First Volume
Price: $45.95
20 used & new from $15.58

5.0 out of 5 stars A shining example of classic film restoration., November 21, 2013
This set, along with the second and third installments, are some of the best film restorations I have ever seen. Everything is right about these sets, the packaging, the content, commentaries and extras. If you like Popeye at all, these sets are a no brainer for the price, or even 5 times the price. Other major studios should take note. This is how to treat historic material. Everyone involved in the project should be commended. Thanks for taking the time to do it right for a change.

Battle Monkeys
Battle Monkeys

5.0 out of 5 stars A Blast!, March 4, 2013
This review is from: Battle Monkeys (App)
This is an excellent competitive strategy game. You earn gold for wins and can purchase content with winnings. I love that you can play online vs matches. Android needs more games like this.

Alvin and the Chipmunks: Christmas With The Chipmunks
Alvin and the Chipmunks: Christmas With The Chipmunks
DVD ~ Ross Bagdasarian Jr
Price: $9.00
29 used & new from $1.25

2.0 out of 5 stars Dave loves money, December 24, 2012
In this Christmas classic Dave lectures the chipmunks about the true meaning of Christmas, while simultaneously pimping the chipmunks at a recording session over Christmas vacation. Dave needs the chipmunks to maintain his posh uptown lifestyle, but when the chipmunks try to exercise their entrepreneurial spirit and open up a photo booth, man, do they catch a beating. Dave doesn't want the chipmunks to make money unless he gets his 98%. After Dave discovers Alvin gave his prize harmonica to a sick child, his cold heart melts, and he allows Mrs. Claus to buy Alvin a new harmonica. Actually after watching this 200 times this year, it's starting to grow on me. It's one of my wife's favorites and my 2 year old likes it as well. All of that doesn't help the piss poor animation cheesy story but i guess there are worse Christmas specials.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 29, 2013 7:35 AM PST

Playskool Weebles Playset
Playskool Weebles Playset
Offered by Serendipity201
Price: $25.00
5 used & new from $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2 year old loves this toy., August 26, 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Playskool Weebles Playset (Toy)
Sure it doesn't make more than one rotation with four weebles on it, but my 2 year old loves this toy. He is strong enough to push it down and the Weebles never fly off. For the price of 2 Weebles you get the merry go round for free, plus this set has the best Weeble currently availabe, the kid in the red hoodie! These newer Weebles are way better than the 1990's version and more like the originals from the late 70's and early 80's

Page: 1 | 2 | 3