Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now STEM
Profile for Helen M. Meridy > Reviews

Browse

Helen M. Meridy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Helen M. Meridy "Refrigeratorcoco" RSS Feed (New Orleans, LA)

Page: 1 | 2
Eyes of a Stranger
Eyes of a Stranger
Price: $12.99
40 used & new from $8.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, August 21, 2012
This review is from: Eyes of a Stranger (Audio CD)
Everything was GREAT! This cd came in a brand new fresh packaging platic. The songs were amazing. The audio sounds like modernized cd music. I love this album. These boys are really unsung!!! LOVE LOVES LOves it!!

The Sims 3: Fast Lane Stuff - Expansion  [Download]
The Sims 3: Fast Lane Stuff - Expansion [Download]

4.0 out of 5 stars It's ok. If you like cars with your sim, August 21, 2012
I mean i knew what to expect when i purchased this product. However, again it was just ok! I really wanted more variety of cars but what i have is just fine.There were nothing exciting about it. If you want cars grab them here. The major thing that I do love is hair styles and suit options for the males. It makes them look rich and famous and sexy!

Material Thangz
Material Thangz
Price: $14.99
39 used & new from $8.48

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this group!, July 17, 2012
This review is from: Material Thangz (Audio CD)
This group is full of amazing successful men. I love how the delivery came earlier than I expected. I also love how brand new my package was. It did a lot for me . The songs were very clear and I just love it!

Aunt Alice vs. Bob Marley: My Education in New Orleans (Neighborhood Story Project)
by Kareem Kennedy
Price: $15.00
33 used & new from $0.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, July 17, 2012
I had to purchase this book for class and I must say I'm Glad my Professor made us purchase it. For some reason I had bad judgements about the book, but actually reading this book blew my mind. I loved this book and I must say this is a damn good read. It's about the struggles of a teen and the growth of a man. I recommend this book to anyone looking for a good read!

eForCity 2.5mm Stereo Headphone Headset with Mic Compatible with Cell Phone
eForCity 2.5mm Stereo Headphone Headset with Mic Compatible with Cell Phone

1.0 out of 5 stars I guess one gets what they pay for, July 17, 2012
I really did not like these ear phones. They did not work to well. One of the ear buds did not work at all. Again you get what you pay for I guess, however, it was not worth any penny in my opinion.

The Best of Soul Cinema (Coffy / Cooley High / Foxy Brown / Hell up in Harlem / I'm Gonna Git You Sucka)
DVD ~ Glynn Turman
4 used & new from $52.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Got so much soul and Wayans are hilarious, July 17, 2012
It was awesome! I loved the Black Cinema movies and the Jive turkeys and shugahs. I also love how this set has the I'm gonna get you sucka dvd produced by the Wayans. Pam Grier is amazing and drop dead gorgeous. I would recommend this to many folks looking for that seventies black cinema movies !

Geneva Platinum CZ Accented Silicone Link Watch, Large Face
Geneva Platinum CZ Accented Silicone Link Watch, Large Face
Offered by ELEG TANG
Price: $7.59
10 used & new from $4.47

5.0 out of 5 stars My friend Loves it, July 17, 2012
It arrived early, it was sealed great, and it also is beautiful! I loved the look and you get what you paid for.

Silver-Tone Cats Rule Charm Bracelet
Silver-Tone Cats Rule Charm Bracelet
Price: $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It's great for cat lovers, July 17, 2012
My sister received this bracelet on her birthday and it was awesome. She loves cats and so the bracelet was a big plus.What i loved about the bracelet is that any one can wear it. It fit her perfectly.This product arrived when it said it was sop I am pleased.

The Sims 3: Generations [Download]
The Sims 3: Generations [Download]

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutley loves it!!, June 26, 2012
I love how cute the game is. Honestly I bought this game looking for a little spice and i got just what i was looking for. Yeah, it's a little costly but it's pretty good. Honestly,. i love the hairstyles, the child and todler play. I love the interaction options between the parents and children just as much as the option of teens going to proms and graduating. Maybe this helped, but I first downloaded sims 3 then generations, and then late night. I love these three honestly in that order. I would say try and wait for a sale but generations is well worth it if you are looking to invest and add on to your game base. If you are not looking to spend money then just stick with the sims 3 Deluxe edition and you will survive. I knew that when I started adding to my base I would be adding money to it. Hope this helps!

Sims 3 Master Suite Stuff Pack [Download]
Sims 3 Master Suite Stuff Pack [Download]

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy Expansion, June 22, 2012
I downloaded this basically on a whim. I was bored of the late night expansion pack so I decided to spice up the game.I love the sexy slutty outfits and so does my various men that I have slept with in the game. Please do be aware that not many items come with these expansion packs, so i went into the purchase expecting nothing really.Funny thing is that I love the few items I got with the expansion. I fyou looking for some spice this is the pack for you

Page: 1 | 2