Profile for Margaux Paschke > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 843

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Margaux Paschke RSS Feed
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
[Best Outdoor&Shower Bluetooth Speaker Ever] Omaker M4 Portable Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker with 12 Hour Playtime for Outdoors/Shower (Army Green)
Offered by Omaker Official
Price: $35.00

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like this speaker when traveling outside, July 28, 2015
I really like this speaker when traveling outside. It's great for the beach, camping, hiking, etc. You don't have to worry about it getting damaged easily as I have boys and this has been tested. It's been knocked around, water poured on it and "accidentally" dropped into the water and it still works. The sound quality is good given the price point and the size makes it very easy to carry around. My only issue is the sound level. I'm not looking to blast my music but a higher volume would be nice.

Antec Mobile Products Sugar Cube Portable Speaker (Purple)
Antec Mobile Products Sugar Cube Portable Speaker (Purple)
Price: $25.99
26 used & new from $23.36

4.0 out of 5 stars This sugar cube might sound and look sweet but it kicks butt, July 28, 2015
This sugar cube might sound and look sweet but it kicks butt! What's not to love about this small speaker that packs a punch at $20 elsewhere? Not much. When a friend took this out to play music, I laughed but stopped once she turned it on and asked where I could get me one. I'm not an audiophile but I am picky about how my music sounds and this inexpensive little speaker is as good as the more expensive ones at $99 or less. It doesn't begin to compare to high end models like UE Boom ($200) but the convenience factor and low cost makes it ideal for the beach, etc. It has a carrying bag to protect it and holds the charging plug. You're going to need the charging cord because the battery life is only 3-5 hours. The short battery life is the only downside. It comes in several colors and it is easy to set up on your phone thru bluetooth. I've wasted money on several wireless speakers for travel and outside use that delivered the same quality of sound but at higher price and bigger dimensions.

Intermatic IOS-DOV-WH Decorator PIR Occupancy/Vacancy Sensor
Intermatic IOS-DOV-WH Decorator PIR Occupancy/Vacancy Sensor
Price: $27.63
6 used & new from $20.71

4.0 out of 5 stars This ingenious devious provides an easy way to convert an electrical outlet into a small ..., July 28, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This ingenious devious provides an easy way to provide automatic light when needed. It has a small light on top, a motion detector in the middle and a push on/off button on bottom for manual control. It was easy to install with it's three colored wire installation, directions and screw caps for installation are included. It took my husband a few minutes to install and have it working. The motion detector is heat based and works well with proper placement. It does not sense around corners so placement for the light to stay on while in the area is key although setting the length it stays on after detection to 30 seconds helps. We've set it up in our pantry but I want to get another for our bathroom or the hallway. Its a bargain for the price listed.

Sterling Silver Brazilian Amethyst Open Heart Pendant Necklace, 18"
Sterling Silver Brazilian Amethyst Open Heart Pendant Necklace, 18"
Price: $16.47

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a beautiful necklace for the price, July 26, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a beautiful necklace for the price. The chain is short and perfect for young girls. It's looks very dainty and feminine. The heart is stacked so the top stands up around 1/8" away from your skin, if that makes any sense. The amethyst is very light and adds a little sparkly to the necklace. I'm interested to see how it looks after a couple of months and will report back.

Samsung UN65H8000 Curved 65-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Smart LED TV (2014 Model)
Samsung UN65H8000 Curved 65-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Smart LED TV (2014 Model)
Offered by US-Appliance
Price: Click here to see our price
9 used & new from $2,025.52

5.0 out of 5 stars the amazing definition (you could see the irritated stubble on John ..., July 22, 2015
This is not one of those tech savy reviews but more how it works for a family. We got this tv for movie night (January 2015) as our old set wasn't cutting it for adventure movies. We went into a retail store armed with reviews for Samsung and SONY models from 55-65 inches. We were there for over an hour going between two sets. In one of my many searches for our kids, I found them spellbound by the movie "John Carter" playing on this tv in their theater room. Sold! The vivid colors, the amazing definition (you could see the irritated stubble on John Carter's face) and being able to have the perfect view no matter the angle made it a no brainer. The extra money it cost was another debate..... We opted out of the delivery and set up option and it was money well saved. You need two people to carry it and set it up (we used a wall mount) and did not have any issues. It took less than an hour to set it completely up, including the wi-fi with customized options such Netflix, Amazon, etc. We are still very happy with this purchase six months later. There are no more bad seats and arguing over the spots directly in front of the tv. The only minus is that the remote is ultra sensitive and it takes a while to get used to it. Please note that reading the instruction manual is a MUST. I'm not a huge fan of having to read manuals to know how to use something but in this case, it's necessary to be able to use all the features.

Goal Zero 21004 Switch 8 Silver Solar Recharger
Goal Zero 21004 Switch 8 Silver Solar Recharger
Price: $26.12
20 used & new from $24.45

3.0 out of 5 stars The idea is great but it needs to charge faster for me...., July 20, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It worked well the first time used but it takes longer and longer to charge and eventually ended up in the bottom on my purse and is not used often but it is a great last resort to power electronics that have a usb charge. The idea is great but the implementation needs to be better for me to rave about it. The small size is great and very portable but that's about it. It takes forever to charge. Maybe its a better option for people with lots of patience?

HP Officejet 4630 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer
HP Officejet 4630 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer
Offered by CGCS
Price: $78.99
92 used & new from $44.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I am still happy with this work horse of a printer over 12 ..., July 20, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I am still happy with this work horse of a printer over 12 months of daily use. Last year, I went through a few printers and I was not a happy camper. They would last 6-8 months and develop issues. When I would call customer service I was informed that the guarantee was for six months and in one case, three (I'm not a fan of the revised guarantees for products). My budget was $75-150. Neither the lower end of this scale now the higher end models seemed d\to work consistently. My copier is for home use only but it gets a lot of use between PTA, school projects, etc. I am happy to report that this copier has withstood the test of time and over a year later, it is still performing well. If I'm so happy with its performance, why not 5 stars? The wireless option is hit or miss. I understand it could more an issue with my wireless and stonework inside the home but we have another printer that has wireless and it works more consistently than this one.

Polk Audio AM4110-A Nue Era Headphones - Black/Silver
Polk Audio AM4110-A Nue Era Headphones - Black/Silver
Price: $57.52
13 used & new from $21.31

4.0 out of 5 stars They fit comfortably in the ear and even after hours of use, July 20, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
They fit comfortably in the ear and even after hours of use, feel comfortable. The audio quality is above average and after using for over a year, still holds up well.

M-D Building Products 84160 .020-Inch Thick 3-Feet by 3-Feet Small Hole Aluminum Sheet, Mill
Price: $36.35

5.0 out of 5 stars HAPPY CUSTOMER, December 16, 2013
This tin sheet arrived in a crumpled box which worried me but no harm done. The sheet is thin enough to cut with tin snips and allow you to mold it but sturdy. I ordered it to make a decorative cover for a heat vent and it worked great! You can find cheaper versions (think Home D-p-t) but those are flimsy and a much cheaper product. I am very happy with this purchase.

Fighting to Stay
Fighting to Stay
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars RECOMMENDED - 4.5 Stars, December 16, 2013
This review is from: Fighting to Stay (Kindle Edition)
This author was new to me but she won't be for long. I enjoyed reading this book and felt it was worth the time and money spent. Yes, it's yet another MC alpha male story but the focus is on the relationship between Lacey and Roam. This book would have been 5 stars if more depth had been added (I'm really picky about giving 5 stars) since these characters were interesting and I wanted to know much more.

Lacey had a difficult childhood and her mother has drummed into her that she needs to leave whenever things get bad so I liked how the title had meaning. I also liked the tight friendship Lacey had with her BF and the scorching hot chemistry (and sex) between the Hero and heroine. The author writes a compelling story with dialogue that keeps you flipping pages until the very end. I didn't like how Lacey addressed her "issue" with Roam but she even admits her mistake so I couldn't hold it against the book.

It's great to find a book that has chemistry between it's leads, is well written and has an actual story instead of lots of sex thrown into a formula plot.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20