Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Fidlar $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Profile for Margaux Paschke > Reviews

Browse

Margaux Paschke's Profile

Customer Reviews: 860

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Margaux Paschke RSS Feed
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
AHAVA Dead Sea Mud Dermud Intensive Foot Cream, 3.4 fl. oz.
AHAVA Dead Sea Mud Dermud Intensive Foot Cream, 3.4 fl. oz.
Price: $26.50
4 used & new from $26.50

5.0 out of 5 stars happy with the results, September 3, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have only used this cream for 1 week but so far, happy with the results. I get pedicures every other week and use the oils, scrubs....you name it to battle cracked heels. My feel look amazing the first couple of days but then, I need foot moisturizer every day, twice a day. So far this cream has allowed me to cut back to once a day and even skip a day. I'll report back after continued use. It has a scent but I cannot identify it, it's perfume-y but not overly so and it states it's good for sensitive skin.

Scotch-Brite Extreme Shine Pad
Scotch-Brite Extreme Shine Pad

4.0 out of 5 stars This cleaning pad does provide an excellent shine to stainless steel but you need to put ..., September 3, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This cleaning pad does provide an excellent shine to stainless steel but you need to put a lot of elbow grease to get the desired effect. I debated between 3 and 4 stars due to amount of effort needed but it does provide an extremely shiny finish so 4 stars. I thought my stainless steel sink was shiny and decided to test this pad. Swiping it back and forth didn't do much but pressing down and scrubbing did the trick. I really am amazed at the difference but to be honest, not sure how often I would use it because my arm was getting tired after cleaning just the sink.

Maybelline New York Volum' Express The Falsies Push Up Drama Washable Mascara, Blackest Black, 0.33 Fluid Ounce
Price: $7.49
2 used & new from $7.49

3.0 out of 5 stars My favorite mascaras are Benefit (Are They Real) and Smashbox, August 31, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My favorite mascaras are Benefit (Are They Real) and Smashbox. I ordered this based on the details and figured it was worth a try as it's much cheaper than my favs. Overall, it provides good coverage and the price is a deal. I'm not a fan of the funky container as I keep trying the open the wrong end - the slimmer end is the base (not sure who thought this was a brilliant idea). The wand is slim and has a lot of short bristles and does not apply as smoothly as I'd like but that may be due to me being used to the long and fuller wands of Benefit and Smashbox, which makes coating every lash easier. It took me 4-5 swipes of the wand to get my lashes fully coated. The mascara does flake off slightly through the day if you put a lot of coats on but nothing too bad.

Colgate Enamel Health Anticavity Fluoride Sparkling Fresh Mint Mouthwash, 8.5 Ounce
Price: $4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars ... provides what it claims but it does a very good job of freshening my breath and the minty taste ..., August 29, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have no idea if it provides what it claims but it does a very good job of freshening my breath and the minty taste lasts. I got this mouth wash over others hoping its claims of helping my teeth's enamel is true.

The Nutro Company Lite Adult Dog Food with Chicken, Whole Brown Rice and Oatmeal Formula, 5-Pound
Price: $8.28
5 used & new from $8.28

5.0 out of 5 stars We tried the regular Nutro and loved it so we figured we would try this one ..., August 29, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We tried the regular Nutro and loved it so we figured we would try this one for our over weight spaniel. He's a picky eater to begin with and he's refused every "diet" dog food we've tried. We end up putting so much people food mixed to to get him to eat it that its counter productive if not worse. We were surprised that he ate this dog food (we mixed a little egg in but he always gets that). It's only been a week in so I'm not sure how weight beneficial this dog food is but will report back later. I do love that it does not have a lot of filler and is not outsourced (as in from China).

NextStone 22" Random Rock Mailbox Kit (Tri Buff)
NextStone 22" Random Rock Mailbox Kit (Tri Buff)

3.0 out of 5 stars The stone looks good from afar but once closer, August 29, 2015
I expected more for the price paid. The stone looks good from afar but once closer, it looks obviously fake. The mailbox included is a garish orange gold and you'll need to replace it as well as your address number so you're looking at an additional $50-80 bucks. On the plus side, it was easy to assemble. I ended up giving this to a family member because I did not like the look.

Bissell 1544A PowerFresh Lift-Off Pet Steam Mop
Bissell 1544A PowerFresh Lift-Off Pet Steam Mop
Price: $149.99

2.0 out of 5 stars a thing of beauty for pet owners, August 23, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was thrilled by the performance and multi functional cleaning uses of this Bissell steamer at first but after a month of constant use, the detachable function no longer works. I was looking forward to receiving this steam mop/cleaner and opened it as soon as it arrived. I may have even grabbed it out of the mailman's hands I was so excited to try it. I have 2 dogs, 2 cats and 2 boys that all seem intent on making the house as messy as possible. It's a never ending battle. It was easy to assemble, fill with water and use (I added a few drops of fresh lemon juice to the water, I have no idea if this is a good idea on certain flooring). It left my floors clean and with a fresher scent. The water container lasts for a more than a medium sized room. I really needed this for the attachment steamer that easily disconnects from the mop to steam clean certain chairs and sofas that I see pets slinking off of in the morning. I currently use Febreeze(TM) but figured this was a better way to actually remove pet smells instead of masking it. It worked like a charm on the sofa and chairs for the first month. I also used it to clean around my kitchen and it did an amazing job at getting rid of the gunk between my counter and undermount sink but I doubt I'd use it every time I clean. Unfortunately, the handheld steamer would no longer operate once detached from the mop (stuck on ready button) and as strictly a mop, it works but the draw was the multiple uses of one device.

Avery Textured White Scallop Rectangle Tags, 2 x 1-1/4 Inches, Pack of 24 Tags (41566)
Price: $13.26

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay, these labels are waaaay smaller than I expected ..., August 23, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Okay, these labels are waaaay smaller than I expected but the correct measurements were provided so its on me (although the photo provided DID help me with this misconception). They provide ideas and forms to make personalized labels but I would go at least a size up because I can still hear Nana complaining about how she can't read it, why'd I make the print so small? If used for one or two words, this is a fancy way to gift without much effort.

Avery White Shipping Labels, 2 x 4 Inches, Pack of 2500 Labels (95945)
Avery White Shipping Labels, 2 x 4 Inches, Pack of 2500 Labels (95945)
Price: $61.83
7 used & new from $54.50

5.0 out of 5 stars ... format number is provided for Word to make it easy. The added bonus is that additional formats are ..., August 23, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These labels do what they are suppose to and the format number is provided for Word to make it easy. The added bonus is that additional formats are provided by Avery to add some zing to your label. I like. A lot.

Epson WorkForce ET-4500 Wireless All-in-One Printer with Scanner, Copier & Fax
Epson WorkForce ET-4500 Wireless All-in-One Printer with Scanner, Copier & Fax
Price: $429.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I really hate reading instruction manuals and this printer was very user ..., August 19, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have gone through close to a printer a year and figured at $100-150 a pop, it was smarter to move up to a higher end model. I ordered this model and I could hit myself for not doing this sooner. I'm not sure if it's the brand as my previous printers were HP, Lexmark or Canon or going up to a higher end model but it's a winner! The only downside is the real estate it takes up but it more than makes up for it in performance. Heck I'll build it it's own cabinet if it keeps performing so well. Our printer gets used daily. It needs to handle two school kids (have you seen the homework they have?), business reports and newsletters for school. I really hate reading instruction manuals and this printer was very user friendly and intuitive to set up. A cd was enclosed for convenience but drivers can easily be downloaded. I called customer support when I had a problem printing from my iPad but it was user error, not the machine, and they were nice about it.

Printer Overall:
+ Ink cartridges last up to 2 years and are cheap to replace - NOT SURE, have to get back to you on this.
+ Can easily set up wi-fi printing - CHECK!
+ Can print easily from your iPhone, iPad and other devices - CHECK!
+ Can handle volume printing without issue - OH YEA! A 72 page monthly report was printed and it never stumbled.
+ Up to 30 pages can be used on Auto Feeder - CHECK! This was tested and worked but fanning papers first helps
- Loading the ink cartridges can be tricky, a steady handy is required.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20