Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Margaux Paschke > Reviews

Browse

Margaux Paschke's Profile

Customer Reviews: 962

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Margaux Paschke RSS Feed
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Oreck Elevate Command Upright Lightweight Filtration Bag Vacuum, UK30200 - Corded
Price: $449.99
2 used & new from $432.00

4.0 out of 5 stars 4.5 STARS, June 30, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
There are a lot of things to love about this vacuum cleaner:

(1) lightweight;
(2) convenient second handle to carry up and down stairs;
(3) suction is better than anything I've experienced outside of the gold standard of the ORIGINAl Dyson;
(4) very slim lines and fits under most furniture; and
(5) the assembly required is intuitive and you dont need an operating manual to figure it out (took less than a minute to set up).

The not so great things:
(1) it requires a vacuum bag (its comes with one already attached but replacements look like online only); and
(2) there's an extra cord from bottom of vacuum to bag section and gets confused with power cord, which folded up in a clumsy way.

Overall: the new Dyson lines stink and I'm looking for a replacement and although this one isn't perfect, it works better than most.

New Balance KJ990V4 Grade Running Shoe (Big Kid), Grey/Grey, 5 M US Big Kid
New Balance KJ990V4 Grade Running Shoe (Big Kid), Grey/Grey, 5 M US Big Kid
Offered by Shoe Station
Price: $92.11
5 used & new from $92.11

4.0 out of 5 stars I liked how sturdy it was and the arch support provided ..., June 23, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I got these sneakers for my son who is in track. He complained nonstop about how much bulkier they were over Nike running shoes. The sole is not as flexible. I liked how sturdy it was and the arch support provided but he was less enthused. He wears them but not for running. These sneakers are stylish and the lightweight upper is perfect for summer but overall, they are bulkier than other name brand running shoes. .

Remington CI91WS T|Studio Thermaluxe Slim Styling Curling Wand with Tangle Free Fabric Swivel Cord, Curling Iron, 3/4-1 Inch, Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars PROVIDES DIFFERENT CURLS, June 23, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It heats up fast and makes spiral curls that you cannot get using a regular curling iron. I had my hair done at a salon for an event and used this curler to freshen it up the next day. I've attached a photo and I dare you to find which ones I curled versus the salon. The curling want gets super hot and they include a handling glove to prevent burns but I didn't use it (and yes, I got burned but the glove is a pain). There's a slight learning curve to using this curler over traditional ones as instead of twirling the curling iron after grabbing a section of hair, you twist your hair around this curling stick. Directions are provided but its trial and error to start. My first two attempts were sad.
Comment Comment | Permalink

2xhome - Set of Two (2) - Smoke - Modern Ghost Chair Armchair With Arm Polycarbonate Plastic Smoke
Offered by 2xhome
Price: $138.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than expected!, June 20, 2016
I bought these because I was tired of throwing out nice chairs due to food stains. I figured these would do the trick until they learned better table manners while still getting a stylish kitchen dining area. I wasn't expect much but these plastic chairs look better than hoped and even have rubberish bottom caps on their legs to prevent scuffing on wood floors. Their seat is around 13" wide and 15" long and is sturdy enough for 200 lbs. I'm considering seat cushions to dress them up and make them even more comfortable.

Brewista BATK12S01-NA Smart Brew Automatic Tea Kettle, Black
Brewista BATK12S01-NA Smart Brew Automatic Tea Kettle, Black
Offered by Charlie Bean Company
Price: $138.99
2 used & new from $138.99

5.0 out of 5 stars COFFEE MAKERS MOVE ASIDE...., June 14, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Thia Brewista tea kettle that you can program would make the perfect gift for any tea lover. You can control the temperature at which the tea is brewed....I didn't even know this was a thing? Different types of teas have different boiling or steeping temperatures and this smart brew does all the hard work for you at the press of of button. Now you just have to guess where on the color chart your tea leaves falls..... I'm from the old school of boiling water and pouring it into a pot with the tea ball full of tea leaves. At first look, all of the options kinda scared me until I played with it and discovered it was easier to use than it looked. It has presets for different types of teas as they use different temperatures and you can manually adjust if needed. The ability to program it is ultra convenient. I liked how this kettle allows me to make much bigger pots of tea for the day, making it into iced tea of having company. I use this Brewista much more than I thought I would and recommend it even for the casual tea drinker.

Reeljuice 3X Portable Power Bank with 4ft. Built In Cable External Battery with Rapid Wall Charger
Price: $119.99
2 used & new from $119.99

4.0 out of 5 stars SOOO CLOSE TO PERFECT, June 14, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I really like this device. A lot. I oohed and aahed over most of its features. It has several cool features:
+has a very powerful charge (around six times for my phone and enough juice for laptop)
+can charge itself and attached device at same time;
+both Apple and Android friendly as well as providing a usb port so it cuts down on several chargers needed;
+charging cord extends up to 4 ft;
+If space is an issue, it does detach from wall plug but only down to 4.5 -5" (as it is curved);
+gives status of reeljuice at the press of the charging button - one blue lights shows charged at a quarter and all the way up to 100% at four lights and red indicates charging; and
+everything stores and clicks neatly into the reeljuice (w the partial exception of the charging cord).

The not so good:
+ It has some heft and it not tiny at 6"x3"; and
+the retractable cord isn't so completely retracted as stated (a retractable switch is mentioned but not identified in manual or found while digging). I've provided photo of what is usually left after manually stuffing the cord back into the device.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 30, 2016 12:14 PM PDT

Hefty Ultra Strong Tall Kitchen Drawstring Trash Bags (Lavender Sweet Vanilla, 13-Gallon Bags, 80-Count Box)
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Has a great scent to help mask smell of kitchen garbage combined ..., June 12, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Has a great scent to help mask smell of kitchen garbage combined with strength of Hefty bags. The scent is light and not overpowering like some and I love that I can shove as much garbage as I can fit into these bags and they don't rip. We empty the kitchen garbage daily so these are ideal but the scent has some serious fade after a couple of days for lesser volume garbage pails.

Intermatic IOS-DOV-DT-WH Line Voltage In-Wall Dual Tech Switch
Intermatic IOS-DOV-DT-WH Line Voltage In-Wall Dual Tech Switch
Price: $122.43

5.0 out of 5 stars This motion sensor light switch is perfect for our pantry, June 7, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This motion sensor light switch is perfect for our pantry. Hands can be full carrying items in or out and this devise is absolutely brilliant! It turns on quickly after passing the outlet and can be set to stay on for varying lengths after motion has stopped. It should be fairly easy for DIYers to set up. It eliminates the light being left on by my kids. I'm waiting to see my electric bill to see if there's any noticeable difference.

Rubbermaid Commercial Products 1903288 Auto Faucet SST Milano Automated Bathroom Faucet Only with Surround Sensor Technology, 4" Center Mount, Polished Chrome
Price: $419.49
4 used & new from $199.49

4.0 out of 5 stars This was ordered to help w the issue of kids ..., June 4, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This was ordered to help w the issue of kids never turning the old faucet all the way off. This faucet came w instructions but it was beyond our casual DIY skills so a plumber was needed but someone more handier should be able to install. The motion sensor sometimes requires a couple of swipes to activate but nothing outside the norm. t works as advertised but I need to look into making the water temperature warmer.

New Balance KJ888V1 Grade Running Shoe (Big Kid), Grey/Pink, 5 M US Big Kid
New Balance KJ888V1 Grade Running Shoe (Big Kid), Grey/Pink, 5 M US Big Kid
Price: $51.70
5 used & new from $50.05

4.0 out of 5 stars ... running shoes and picked this one - they are comfortable, ran true to size and passed the noise ..., June 1, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I needed a pair of running shoes and picked this one - they are comfortable, ran true to size and passed the noise test. The guy at my local run shop said running shoes should not make noise when you run. I thought that was weird until I tried my old shoes on and yep, they squeked every so often. The only minus was the bright (and I'm talking ultra bright) pink shade used. I'm in my 40s and not sure I should be sporting day glo pink.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20