Profile for LTFMOM > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

LTFMOM RSS Feed

INTEX Kool Splash Inflatable Swimming Pool Water Slide + Quick Fill Air Pump
INTEX Kool Splash Inflatable Swimming Pool Water Slide + Quick Fill Air Pump
Offered by VMInnovations
Price: $129.00
2 used & new from $129.00

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SUMMER FUN!!!, July 20, 2014
My kids LOVE this slide! This was a birthday gift for our son and they haven't gotten off! I was a little concerned when I read that some who had purchased this slide had issues with leaks. I can't imagine this item would pop unless you put it on a jagged surface or if overweight kids or adults jumped on it. We purchased a rubber mat from Lowe's to put beneath where the slide meets the coping of the pool - our coping is pretty but a little rough on the edges! We also bought a piece of indoor/outdoor thin carpet to cover the rubber. Doubt they are both entirely necessary but we thought it would be a good idea. The slide stays inflated and is LOTS of fun!

Campfire Kids Log Cabin Tent
Campfire Kids Log Cabin Tent

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids have fun with this..., September 14, 2013
This review is from: Campfire Kids Log Cabin Tent (Toy)
Good tent but not super tall or wide so best suited for kids 5 and younger. It is just slightly smaller than a twin mattress. We bought with the Fish Fry and Campfire logs (logs are super cute)!

1200 Thread Count Queen 4pc Egyptian Bed Sheet Set, Deep Pocket, Pumpkin
1200 Thread Count Queen 4pc Egyptian Bed Sheet Set, Deep Pocket, Pumpkin
Offered by TheComfortZone
Price: $18.50
2 used & new from $18.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and a GREAT value!, September 14, 2013
Very soft and a pretty shade of orange! Perfect fall sheets or for University of Texas lovers. Very pleased and would buy again.

Ray-Ban 0RB3025 Aviator Sunglasses,Gold Frame/Gold Mirror Lens,One Size
Ray-Ban 0RB3025 Aviator Sunglasses,Gold Frame/Gold Mirror Lens,One Size
Price: $109.31
13 used & new from $108.26

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice glasses, slightly mirrored lenses show every smudge, August 8, 2012
I bought these for my husband, who's owned several pairs of Aviators over the years. These are a pretty color and, as the description says, the lenses are definitley mirrored. The down-side to this is that they show every little fingerprint. So, just be aware and make sure you want mirrored lenses. Nice glasses overall though.