Profile for Michele Doyle > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michele Doyle RSS Feed (Ypsilanti, Michigan)

Konvicted
Konvicted
Offered by insomniacsonline
Price: $8.50
136 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, November 14, 2006
This review is from: Konvicted (Audio CD)
I love the songs Smack That and I Want To Love You. Other than those, the cd is ok. I knew Locked Up wouldn't be on the cd, but it would have been that much cooler if it was. It's got the explicit lyrics, so beware. It's a good beat, but just ok cd.

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn: Learning Piggy Bank
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn: Learning Piggy Bank
Offered by NEW APPLE
Price: $23.93
62 used & new from $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piggy bank, November 14, 2006
My 1 year old saw this toy at a friend's house and everytime we went there she played with it. I got it for her and I ask her to go get her pig and she gets it. She LOVES the pig! She plays with it at least once a day. The plastic door does fall off a lot, but it's easy to put back on. The volume is very low so you won't get a headache. The songs are cute and catchy. If your child loves putting things into other things, this is the toy to get. If you have the Fisher Price Oreo Matching Middles toy, the halves of the oreos fit in the pig too and make it that much more fun!

Chicka Chicka Boom Boom and Other Coconutty Songs
Chicka Chicka Boom Boom and Other Coconutty Songs
Price: $12.19
33 used & new from $2.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, November 14, 2006
My daughters 4 & 1 love this music cd. I think the songs are cute! My [..] danced to this song at her preschool and has been wanting this cd since that time. She loves the books Chicka Chicka Boom Boom and the 1,2,3 book. We got both of them on with the books on cd too. It's worth the money and the kids will love it. Get the books too. They are cute and the kids learn their abc's & 123's if they don't already know them!

Jeanne Carley's Ferret 2007 Calendar
Jeanne Carley's Ferret 2007 Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Jeanne's Calendar is Awesome!, September 1, 2006
Wonderful calendar. Wonderful pictures. She's just wonderful at what she does. I've bought all of her calendars. She's a great person too!!! Love it! It's totally worth it. Buy one today!