Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Carmella > Reviews

Browse

Carmella's Profile

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Carmella RSS Feed (go buckeyes, oh)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Blumenthal Lansing Favorite Findings Basic Buttons Assorted Sizes, 130/Pkg, White
Offered by BIC Warehouse
Price: $5.01
12 used & new from $2.21

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, October 31, 2015
Charged way more than listed price, buttons were way smaller than pictured, and it was delivered 10 days after the estimated delivery date.

MLB Cleveland Indians Flocked Door Mat
MLB Cleveland Indians Flocked Door Mat

5.0 out of 5 stars Go tribe!, June 1, 2015
Such high quality. I can't believe I got this for such a great price!

Things You Won't Say: A Novel
Things You Won't Say: A Novel
by Sarah Pekkanen
Price: $10.00
119 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Shout out to Sarah's street gang!!, May 31, 2015
I want to preface this review with two facts. One, I'm a huge fan of Sarah Pekkanan and avidly follow her on social media. Two, my family suffered from the death of my uncle at the age of 23 from a police shooting. I preordered this book before I even knew what it was about. Just a couple days before it was published I saw a review and debated about canceling my order. This is a hard subject to read about, and living in Cleveland, OH this subject has been all over the news lately. Did I really want to read a fiction novel when it is happening in real life? Clearly I decided yes since I'm writing a review!

While the book deals with a white police officer fatally shooting a Hispanic teenager, it also creates this wonderful cast of characters. Sarah Pekannan writes so well, you believe that these people are real, feeling real emotions. It was very interesting for me personally to read the side of Mike Anderson, the police officer who pulled the trigger, and what he dealt with after the shooting. And it's not just him. There's 3 women and 4 kids who suffer right along with him. I really don't want to give anything away, but I will say this. Sarah Pekannan is such a fantastic author, and I think this is her best book to date. The way she writes about family and the every day struggles is just spot on. She also creates these fantastic characters that I sometimes wish were real. I would totally love to be Lou's friend and hopefully get to hang out with the elephants! Definitely a 5 star review from me!

Biokleen Bac-Out Stain+Odor Remover Foam Spray, 32 Ounces
Biokleen Bac-Out Stain+Odor Remover Foam Spray, 32 Ounces
Offered by Zulera
Price: $12.33
36 used & new from $7.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 13, 2014
We have the most perfect little kitty in the world except for one major flaw...he sprays. He was neutered at a young age, but still continues to do this. Fortunately it leaves behind little to no odor, he almost always sprays the same place, and it's on a hard surface. We have bought many bottles of Bac-Out the past couple years. It cleans up the spray nicely and leaves behind a semi pleasant scent. It's the reason we still have this cat. No vet can figure out why he's doing this other than he's just a jerk.

1 X Welcome Home Giant Sign Banner
1 X Welcome Home Giant Sign Banner

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, February 23, 2014
I liked this sign, although I'm not sure it was worth 20.00. Oh well, it served its purpose and it was cute.

It's a Boy Hanging 36-Inch Whirls 5 Per Pack
It's a Boy Hanging 36-Inch Whirls 5 Per Pack
Offered by Your Party Delivered
Price: $5.96
10 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, February 23, 2014
Super cute, and well worth the price. I really liked that they came with plastic hangers attached to make them so easy to hang.

Twisted Sisters
Twisted Sisters
by Jen Lancaster
Price: $24.91
83 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars This? Right here? Not good!, February 23, 2014
This review is from: Twisted Sisters (Hardcover)
Well, this is my first Jen Lancaster book I could not finish. I made it to the panty throwing scene and could not take anymore. I find it hard to believe this is the same author that wrote Bitter is the New Black. Actually, I find it hard to believe this book was even published. I know she said in one of her previous books that branching out to fiction would allow Fletch to be her manager and allow her to own many iPads, but this is ridiculous. I started getting her books at the library after the last few were so iffy, but I'm sorry to those who ordered this. Really, I love Jen and find her hilarious on many occasions. But when you make fun of yourself in your fiction book, it just doesn't work.

CHI Ionic Single Pass Ceramic Hairstyling Iron 1", Designer Chameleon
CHI Ionic Single Pass Ceramic Hairstyling Iron 1", Designer Chameleon

1.0 out of 5 stars This is supposed to be quality?, June 18, 2013
My friend, an excessive gift giver like myself, purchased this for me for my birthday in August 2012. I was in love! Nothing had ever straightened my hair like this magical little straightener. I woke up smiling in the morning knowing my frizzy curls could now to straightened properly. I bragged about it to my hairdresser. She also raved but gave me one piece of advice- don't wrap the cord as it will shorten the life of it. I babied this little Chi! In February I plugged it in as always and the light didn't come on. Turns out the cord attached to the unit wasn't connecting anymore and my precious Chi is useless after 6 months. My Conair crimper I got in 6th grade in 1989 from Kmart for 14.99 still works but this cost over 100.00 and it doesn't work after 6 months?! Nothing I could do about it either because she bought it off amazon and warranties only apply if it is from the salon. I haven't even had the heart to tell her it broke months ago. From what I'm hearing, Chi products just aren't what they used to be!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 20, 2015 4:28 PM PST

The Lost Wife
The Lost Wife
by Alyson Richman
Price: $10.04
326 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, January 31, 2013
This review is from: The Lost Wife (Paperback)
I read this in one day! Such a sad, beautiful love story. This is the best fiction Holocaust novel I've read since Sarah's Key. The characters are so well developed and their story is a tragic one. Although this is fiction, I love how the author got the premise for this book and the fact that she intertwined real people/heroes in with fictional ones. Have your tissues nearby because this is a sad one.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Freedom of Choice, January 7, 2013
This shirt is awesome. Great quality, great colors, great band! It was a gift and they love it!! Didn't shrink either!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3