Profile for Linda Gail > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Linda Gail RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Reunion, The: A Novel
Reunion, The: A Novel
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A treasure, June 7, 2014
This is a story of of sadness, hope, adventure and gladness all mixed in. The characters are great, and the story is heartwarming. I recommend it to everyone. It is a great read.

The Ruth Valley Missing
The Ruth Valley Missing
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, May 29, 2014
I liked this book a lot. It's a story of a very independent young woman who leaves the big city life behind and moves to rural America. It's a very interesting story line, and I liked the characters. I recommend it.

Stavewood (Stavewood Saga Book 1)
Stavewood (Stavewood Saga Book 1)
Price: $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring, May 29, 2014
Story would have been better without the sex stuff. At least that would have added some anticipation. Very predictable from the first page.

Men of the Bible; Some Lesser-Known Characters
Men of the Bible; Some Lesser-Known Characters
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Bible study, July 1, 2013
I was looking for a Bible study, something new, and found this book. It is a great reminder of men who lived for God and the way it affected their lives and the lives of those around them. I read it on my Kindle and I've archived it to read again, something I rarely do. In fact, I think I'll do that thisweek.

P7000 Pond Fish Feeder
P7000 Pond Fish Feeder
Price: $74.99
13 used & new from $74.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Piece of trash, June 6, 2013
CANNOT get the dang thing programmed. Hate it. Save your money. Instructions are not clear and/or do not work. Good luck.

Off Leash
Off Leash
Price: $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun reading, January 26, 2013
This review is from: Off Leash (Kindle Edition)
This is a light, fun read. Sometimes I really need a book like this to balance all the heavy stuff in life. Here is a workaholic big city girl who comes to the country and experiences an attitude adjustment. She learns there are happier, healthier avenues of success out there, and she finally accepts them for herself. Good story. I'm going to check and see what else this author has out there.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 30, 2013 11:44 AM PST

Daughters (A historical family saga)
Daughters (A historical family saga)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Long book - well worth the time, January 26, 2013
Loved, loved, loved this book. I was so wrapped up in it that I got a bit antsy toward the end, afraid it would not end well and I put it aside for awhile (like that would change anything!). But I pushed thru and was pleased with the ending. Hope to read more by this author.

THE GAME DON'T LOVE NOBODY
THE GAME DON'T LOVE NOBODY
Price: $0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars No redeeming values, January 21, 2013
I did not like this book. I read it to the end hoping it would "save" itself but, alas, it did not. This story has NO redeeming qualities whatsoever, characters did not learn from or try to change their circumstances. I deleted it from my Kindle immediately. I regret the time I wasted reading it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 24, 2013 3:53 PM PST

A Deceit To Die For
A Deceit To Die For
by Luke Montgomery
Price: $16.86
24 used & new from $16.76

2.0 out of 5 stars I did not like this book., September 4, 2012
This review is from: A Deceit To Die For (Paperback)
I guess I'm not as sophistiicated as the other reviewers, but I did not like this book. Too many plots, too many characters, too many travelogues, and too many pages of architectural descriptions. I felt no connection with any of the characters. Don't know how it ended. I gave it up about 50 pages before the last page. I trust the other reviewers' opinions that this is a masterpiece and no doubt I've missed the boat. I guess it's just not my genre.

Soul Surfer Devotions
Soul Surfer Devotions
by Bethany Hamilton
Price: $8.99
154 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, March 13, 2012
This review is from: Soul Surfer Devotions (Paperback)
Got this for my granddaughter for Christmas and she has really enjoyed it. She and her mom had seen it at the theater and she asked for this as a gift. It is a wonderful story about overcoming unbelievable odds thru faith in Christ.

Page: 1 | 2