Profile for Disway > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 46

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Disway "disway" RSS Feed (OMA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
15Watt 5-Inch Dimmable Retrofit LED Recessed Lighting Fixture - 3000K Warm White LED Ceiling Light - 100W Halogen Equivalent, 950LM, Remodeled Recessed Downlight - Waterproof IP-54
Offered by Torchstar
Price: $54.99

5.0 out of 5 stars These lights are fantastic. I have gone to Lowes, November 12, 2014
These lights are fantastic. I have gone to Lowes, HD and many other stores, this one wins over with look, performance and price. My electrician liked it a lot. Be sure you use a wire box behind the ceiling for each light if you don't have one already. They don't have to be nailed to the beams but just loosely placed behind the ceiling drywall. The light is much brighter than I expected, and I will be using a (good quality) dimmer switch as recommended by my electrician. As a side note, the service was first rated in my opinion. I had a defective light, it was acknowledged and exchanged swiftly. The communications over the issue was clear, constructive and helpful.

KISSLER 46-1222 Moen Posi-Temp Cartridge
KISSLER 46-1222 Moen Posi-Temp Cartridge
Price: $21.56
3 used & new from $11.76

3.0 out of 5 stars The quality was good, came with everything you need, November 12, 2014
The quality was good, came with everything you need. However in my case, the design is slightly different than the one I am replacing with, the top part (the part that goes in first) is a little big compare to the old one. I can insert it without the rubber ring but that would lead to leaking. With the ring, it simply wouldn't go in, or it could get teared if you force the cartridge in. Return was easy and quick.

AS Rock FX Socket AM3 Plus NVIDIA GeForce 7025 A V GbE Micro ATX Motherboard N68C-GS FX

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent board for refurbishing old computers, July 3, 2013
I bought this to replace the board in an old Dell from late 90s. I kept the power supply, the drives and some of the PCI cards. This board (along with the AMD Athlon II 3.4 GHz CPU) brought the old computer back to life and it shines (to a certain degree). I didn't mess with the over clocking or any other mods, the board simply works fantastically as is.

Power One Size 13 Zinc Air Hearing Aid Batteries (60 batteries)
Power One Size 13 Zinc Air Hearing Aid Batteries (60 batteries)
Offered by PremiumBatteries
Price: $16.40
16 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great battery and great deal, July 3, 2013
This is a fantastic deal! It's German made (a little bias here ;)) and it came with 60 of them. Got them for my in-law and they used to cost him $3 per battery over-sea! It's probably the cheapest on the market and it's the kind that your hearing-ad specialist would use.

Floureon 2 Pack Premium High Capacity Replacement Vtech BT17333 / BT27233 / BT-17233 / BT-27233 Cordless Phone Battery for CS5111 / CS5121 / CS5211 Cordless Phones and More
Offered by SEVESTO
Price: $8.99
4 used & new from $8.99

3.0 out of 5 stars No Frill Battery Replacement, July 3, 2013
The battery is cheap and it gets the job done which is to get your Vtech phone back to work as soon as possible with least amount of cost. So far it works good, however, the battery doesn't work with phone's built in battery indicator, so there is no way to tell if the battery level is low. That's my biggest complaint, other than that, it's a good value.

Pro Shot Industrial Re-Newing Floor Restorer, 32-Ounces
Pro Shot Industrial Re-Newing Floor Restorer, 32-Ounces
Offered by Etailz
Price: $19.95
7 used & new from $19.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Works good but don't get your floor wet, May 16, 2013
I think this product works very well on floors that don't get wet often. I used on my kitchen floor and it was a mistake. The product was very easy to work with (and the pad used was easy to clean as well) and the result was very good. However, I get water splashed onto the floor all the time (well, it's a kitchen) and I didn't wipe them dry right away, so white spots or smudges were left all over floor around the sink area. I will try to use the poly next time.

So, in any case, if you have water on the floor that was treated with Pro Shot, wipe it dry immediately or you'll get spots.

Importer520 USB 56K External Fax Data Modem
Importer520 USB 56K External Fax Data Modem
Offered by BuybestUSA
Price: $9.93
12 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with Mac Mountain Lion out of box, March 27, 2013
This probably is one of the best investments I have ever made on a Mac. And it is one of the easiest to setup. You just plug it in, and set it up in Print and Scan preference, you are done. No need for any extra software, just go to the Print dialog and choose the modem, enter the phone number and cover page (if you want), and click send. It's that easy!! I love it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 3, 2013 3:27 PM PDT

ZyXEL 3-in-1 Wireless N Pocket Travel Router, Access Point, and Ethernet Client (MWR102)
Price: $24.83
62 used & new from $20.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for LAN connects to WiFi network, September 19, 2012
I have access to a WiFi network, at the same time, I needed a local network as well. Since WiFi connection cannot coexist with wired connection, the ZyXEL router came perfect for me. What's great about this little device:

* Small form factor
* Client Mode
* Relatively easy to setup
* Great price

I had my local network setup with a server, then setup the client mode on the router, disabled the WIFi broadcast, hook it up to a switch and everyone got internet access through the router.

I am very satisfied with this little thing.

Komputerbay 16GB (2x 8GB) PC3-10600 10666 1333MHz SODIMM 204-Pin Laptop Memory 9-9-9-24 for PC only - not MAC
Offered by Komputerbay
Price: $132.00
5 used & new from $132.00

4.0 out of 5 stars No frills RAM works for me, September 19, 2012
Personally, I don't really care to have the so called "name brand" memory as memory are memories, as long as the tech specs are the same and the price is right, I am there. Komuterbay in this case, fits me just right. I bought one set for my new iMac and another for the MBP. Although the second purchase had one bad chip, I did get a very satisfactory refund service. Overall, it's a deal. I would buy again.

Hawk Performance HB366F.681 HPS Performance Ceramic Brake Pad
Hawk Performance HB366F.681 HPS Performance Ceramic Brake Pad
Price: $78.24
56 used & new from $76.20

3.0 out of 5 stars Rear pads only lasted one and half year, July 27, 2012
Bought this in Jan 2011, now the mechanic told me I need the rear pads replaced. The OEM lasted from 2004 (new) and I was never a hard-breaking driver not to mention the daily drive to work is less than 4 miles ;) . I am going back to OEM especially for the price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5