Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Flute*rangler > Reviews

Browse

Flute*rangler's Profile

Customer Reviews: 88

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Flute*rangler RSS Feed (United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
K&H Thermo-Pet Mat 14" x 28", Mocha
K&H Thermo-Pet Mat 14" x 28", Mocha
Price: Click here to see our price
46 used & new from $9.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Like a miracle, June 3, 2016
OMG Finally bought something my cat actually likes and uses! Did put a very thin towel on top to cover up the "new" smell. But once he felt the warmth on his pawpads he started purring. He's so big I had to buy two, but he lived there in the winter and even now, when the air conditioning gets too cool for him. The heating pad is the long narrow one from K&HK&H Manufacturing Pet Bed Warmer Medium 5.5-Inch by 20-Inch 6 Watts.

Aquasentials Easy Lotion Applicator
Aquasentials Easy Lotion Applicator
Offered by Aquasentials
Price: $6.39
7 used & new from $6.39

5.0 out of 5 stars No more itchies, June 3, 2016
This is great for applying either oils or lotions. One of the oils I use is a dark yellow-green and I was concerned it would stain the spongepad. It didn't! Washed the sponge with mild hand soap and warm water (blotted it dry in a towel) and there wasn't any color change.

2 ml (5/8 dram) Amber Glass Essential Oil Bottle with Orifice Reducer and cap...
Offered by WU DONGMEI
Price: $1.95
26 used & new from $1.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for oils, June 3, 2016
I use essential oils for my facial skincare and these are the perfect size to carry the oils needed. I used two for my trip and put the glass bottles inside of a plastic TSA-friendly jar, with some tissue to cushion them so they wouldn't rattle. The bottles held plenty for my trip and were easy to fill.

2oz Clear Plastic Empty Bottles with Flip Cap - BPA-free - Set of 6 - Travel Size 2 Ounce - By Chica and Jo
Offered by Chica and Jo
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Last longer than expected, June 3, 2016
These are great! They are very sturdy, easy to hold and flip open with thumb, hold enough for several uses. I bought these for a trip several months ago, and I'm still using them at home.

Kalitas Stylish Stainless Pot (0.7L)
Kalitas Stylish Stainless Pot (0.7L)
Offered by EXPRESS JAPAN
Price: $48.87
226 used & new from $36.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Empower the pourover, June 3, 2016
Kewt. Made in Japan. 18/8 Stainless Steel. The handle is kinda meh: it’s two flat bands of steel, w/smooth edges, but no shaping or style to speak of. Max capacity: Just under 3 cups/750ml, if you have three impatient friends you’ll need a bigger pot. Diameter of base: about 3.75in/9.5cm. The bottom does have a small indented area, about 1.5 in/3.5cm. This kettle wouldn’t fit on my gas stove grates without a supportive base/flametamer-type device. I boil water in an Oster electric kettle (Oster BVST-EK5967-NP Digital Temperature Control Kettle, 1.7-Liter), so bought the Kalita for the easier pouring experience. For me, the price was a smidge steep, but chose the Kalita over the Hario because of the one piece construction, more pleasing design and it was made in Japan. I don’t use the lid, but it does fit a bit loose on the kettle. The handle is comfortable to hold and stays cool when the kettle contains hot water. It is much easier to control the water flow than pouring from my Oster kettle or Pyrex measuring cup (Pyrex Prepware 2-Cup Glass Measuring Cup with Lid). After several days of use I’m very happy with the Kalita and it does add to my enjoyment of making coffee.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Melitta 64101 Porcelain #2 Cone Brewer
Melitta 64101 Porcelain #2 Cone Brewer
Offered by Iowa Home & Hobby
Price: $12.79
24 used & new from $7.56

5.0 out of 5 stars NOW I make good coffee!, June 3, 2016
White porcelain. Melitta logo on the side. Had a box of #2 filters and they don’t work in my Hario holder. Yes, I spent three times the cost of the Melitta filters, but the Melitta filters are more readily available in my area than the Hario filters. Pleasant surprise: One hole, not three. I was concerned a filter holder with three holes would allow the hot water to flow out too quickly. The #2 filter fits completely inside the Melitta holder (the 02 Hario filter sticks up above the 02 Hario holder) so this same holder would accommodate a larger Melitta filter. (I do pour hot water over the filter before making coffee.) FWIW: Melitta holder weighs 18oz/525g and the Hario weighs 11.5oz/325g. I walk on the wild side and don’t use a timer, but seems to take a bit longer for the water to go through the Melitta because of the smaller exit hole. In the “no accounting for taste” department, I prefer a cup o’joe from the Melitta filter.
Comment Comment | Permalink

FlexiKold Neck Cold Pack (23" X 8" X 5") by NatraCure (A6301-COLD)
FlexiKold Neck Cold Pack (23" X 8" X 5") by NatraCure (A6301-COLD)
Offered by Natracure
Price: $21.42
5 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Looking forward to using this??, June 2, 2016
Arrived on time, adequately packaged and new. When I get a migraine it sometimes helps to have ice packs on my forehead and back of the neck. I’ve been using narrow rectangular packs, but they aren’t properly sized/shaped for the neck. This is perfect!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 3, 2016 7:32 AM PDT

All Natural, Whitening, Activated Charcoal Tooth and Gum Powder with Bentonite Clay by EcoPure Essentials. Alternative to Toothpaste. No Fluoride, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate(SLS) or GMO's. (Peppermint)
Offered by Screen Source, LLC
Price: $21.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Free yourself from capsules!, May 29, 2016
Just received this and my first reaction is this tooth powder is waaay better than fiddling with activated charcoal capsules! OMG so much easier. The jar comes in a little box with black tissue paper (!) and a little wooden scoop (bamboo maybe?). The scoop is about three-quarters of an inch square (plus an inch long handle) and you only need about one-quarter inch of powder to do your teeth. A teensy bit goes a very long way. I also put the powder into a large plastic cap from a vitamin bottle, then dip my toothbrush into that. Have only used this a couple of times and didn't notice any taste issues. NB: this is still charcoal powder. It has the potential to be just as messy as charcoal from capsules. So don't wear your best sexy jammies when using this. (Of course, if they're black, a spill wouldn't show anyways..) Others have mentioned charcoal can stain sinks, countertops, etc. in addition to clothing, but I've never experienced that. I make sure the sink is completely rinsed and have the water running to minimize the time the powder contacts the sink surface. Good product, nice, useful packaging.

Tarot Life Book 2: Remove the Blocks
Tarot Life Book 2: Remove the Blocks
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh air, May 24, 2016
With Book 2 the section on "how you are blocking this card" was new info for me. It helped me resolve a situation by giving me a different perspective which brought up additional options. A win!

Deep Alpha: Brainwave Synchronization for Meditation and Healing
Deep Alpha: Brainwave Synchronization for Meditation and Healing
Price: $12.99
77 used & new from $10.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Dig that crazy vid..., March 2, 2016
Perfect music for meditation. Bonus: the mp3 files have a video feature. It's great for those of us who [don't] remember the 1970s.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9