Profile for Carlos Rios Ramirez > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Carlos Rios Ramirez "Carlos" RSS Feed (Costa Rica)

Page: 1 | 2
HP ENVY DV7-7212nr Quad Edition mSSD Windows 8 Notebook PC; 16GB RAM Upgrade
HP ENVY DV7-7212nr Quad Edition mSSD Windows 8 Notebook PC; 16GB RAM Upgrade

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Machine, December 26, 2012
I consider this is a nice buy. It has all you want from a high performance laptop for a reasonable price compared for a Macbook Pro or something else.

At the first time i was wondering if this machine has softbuttons to have quick access to volume, wifi, bluetooth and others, I searched over the internet with no luck. So I had to wait to receive the laptop and finding this out by myself. For my surprise I found the F keys has this option as primary option and if you want to use the keys as F's you have to press Alt+F* as a very nice found.

The laptop is very quiet, materials are good considering I hate black laptops with easy finger printing. For 16mb you have to challenge yourself and the computer to use that much of memory. I bought this one to edit photos in Lightroom and Photoshop, while I listen music and stream movies. I can consider I have all these services run with no issues. So happy for that.

Windows 8? no issues found at this moment.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 10, 2013 4:58 AM PST

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars good product, August 10, 2011
I bought this one for my HTC Aria device. I love the way it attaches to the windshield and the car charger is working well, it's made from good materials. I gave 3 stars because it vibrates too much comparing other car holders, if you are driving in difficult road conditions it may fall.

there are not a lot of choices on the market, however compared with the visual quality in some other car holders, I believe this is one of the good ones.

Sony Walkman NWZS544PNK S Series 8 GB Video MP3 Player (Pink)
Sony Walkman NWZS544PNK S Series 8 GB Video MP3 Player (Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, August 10, 2011
this is the best mp3 player for this price range. it's declared into the best 5 mp3 players on the market by some sites compared with some more expensive ones (ipod nano, ipod touch, zune, etc)
the speaker feature is pefect to share music or simply listen while you are doing other things and doesn't want to use headphones. This was a gift to wife and she loves the battery life, you can charge it in 30 minutes and you really feel the life of the charge takes so long.

if you are searching an mp3 player and doesn't want to spend $200 or more, I strongly recommend this one

Case Logic PHDC-1 Compact Portable Hard Drive Case (Black)
Case Logic PHDC-1 Compact Portable Hard Drive Case (Black)
Price: $9.99
22 used & new from $5.45

5.0 out of 5 stars it works, May 24, 2011
I bought this HD case for my Toshiba Canvio Plus 1 TB USB 3.0 Portable External Hard Drive E05A100PBU3XS (Black). It fits great, it's hard, but not hard enough. I love it

PS3 Eye Camera Mounting Clip
PS3 Eye Camera Mounting Clip

5.0 out of 5 stars nice mounting clip., May 24, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I found everything I expected for this mounting clip. Nice material, nice weight. It fits very nice on my lcd TV. It's a little expensive, but it really gives you the solution to have the eye camera on the top of your TV.

Polar RS300X SD Heart Rate Monitor Watch with S1 Foot Pod (Black)
Polar RS300X SD Heart Rate Monitor Watch with S1 Foot Pod (Black)
Offered by Heart Rate Monitors USA
Price: $229.95
8 used & new from $189.95

4.0 out of 5 stars nice heart rate monitor, but..., May 24, 2011
I bought this HRM replacing my RS200X that was stolen =( I can say I'm enjoying the footpod as new feature.

I can say the software is good, no major upgrade comparing with RS200X, but I'm dissapointed of two issues. I'm making this review comparing these two HRM watches

-the watch is made with cheaper materials. I'd prefered RS200X, this was made with kind of metal buttons, when you used the buttons you had the experience of a buying a watch made with the best quality. Now with RS300X every time I press the buttons, I feel I bought a cheap watch.

-file transfer. With RS200X I only needed a microphone to transfer files, now I have to spend $60 to transfer my data to polar page, my solution, Excel files.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 19, 2011 3:57 PM PDT

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent device, May 24, 2011
I bought this device to storage my personal devices and has more space to keep movies, music and others. The storage size is amazing for that price. Everything is perfect, the only issue is the usb connection to the device, it's very easy to unplug, even if you don't want to. I wished to have the usb cable a little bit longer.

Roberto Carlos: En Vivo
Roberto Carlos: En Vivo
DVD ~ Roberto Carlos
Price: $8.99
27 used & new from $4.62

5.0 out of 5 stars nice concert, December 30, 2010
This review is from: Roberto Carlos: En Vivo (DVD)
I bought this DVD to be a gift for my mother, she loves this concert. Nice quality and the most important thing, Roberto Carlos is singing a lot, not spending minutes in other things.

Harley Davidson - 2004 FLSTFI Fat Boy
Harley Davidson - 2004 FLSTFI Fat Boy

4.0 out of 5 stars nice bike, but made from cheap parts, December 30, 2010
I bought this motorcycle waiting to have it as a collection in my desk, however I found this was a toy instead a collector piece. It's made from cheap parts. I had to spend a few more bucks on this.

No Title Available