Profile for SWP > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SWP RSS Feed

Chef's Secret 18 inch, 4-in-1 Fry Pan - Grill Pan - Paella Pan & Griddle
Chef's Secret 18 inch, 4-in-1 Fry Pan - Grill Pan - Paella Pan & Griddle
Offered by Stock Your Home
Price: $59.99
3 used & new from $47.32

4.0 out of 5 stars There is a reason its called "grill" pan, January 6, 2014
This is a great pan, but the surface size is huge and putting it on my gas stove does not really heat the entire surface of the pan. That said, I still love this pan and I have used it to make paella and it came out great, but I did have to move the pan around a lot so that the whole dish got heat. I guess it would work well on a grill, I will give it a try in the summer.

Broadchurch Season 1 [HD]
Broadchurch Season 1 [HD]
DVD
Price: $20.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great acting, January 6, 2014
This series centers around the murder of an 11 year old boy in a small beach town in Great Britain Each week, a new and nasty secret is revealed about the seemingly "normal" people that live there. Many become suspects, and just when you think you know who the killer is, the story shifts, and a new suspect emerges. It makes you think about how well people really know their neighbors. Noteworthy are the performances by the actors, in particular David Tennant and the actress who plays the mother of the murdered boy are outstanding.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Decal is MUCH smaller than the picture portrays, December 19, 2011
Based on the picture I expected this item to be a large decal that could go on the back window of a car, but when I received it I was disappointed to see that it is actually only about 4 X 6 inches.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 2, 2012 2:25 PM PDT