Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon David Ramirez UP3 $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Learn more
Profile for Debora Molnar > Reviews

Browse

Debora Molnar's Profile

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Debora Molnar RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Nielsen-Massey Vanillas 8-oz. Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Extract
Nielsen-Massey Vanillas 8-oz. Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Extract
Offered by Kiwi_Bazaar
Price: $18.25
19 used & new from $12.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Only brand we use!!!, August 11, 2015
Love this vanilla!!! We use it in all our baked goods. When we take our baked goods to our Church Women's Ministry Group or family/friend's gatherings, people always ask us for the recipe and we always say use this vanilla brand. It's what helps to make them taste so good. We have been using this vanilla for over 3+ years; only type we now use!

Project Almanac [Blu-ray]
Project Almanac [Blu-ray]
Offered by Lightning Liquidators
Price: $14.54
74 used & new from $6.82

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Acting and Don't Waste Your Money!!!, June 11, 2015
First time I have ever given a movie one star but if I could I would have given it a negative number. Acting is really bad, movie filming is just awful gives you a headach just watching - can see when they spliced scenes together or stopped for break or lunch then started filming again. Story line is really bad too. If I could I would return for my money back - what a waste of money!

Truform 8865, Compression Stockings, Below Knee, Closed Toe, 20-30 mmhg, Black, 2X-Large
Offered by Prime Health Wellness
Price: $18.52
10 used & new from $17.41

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't get over ankles... Socks are running small in size plus ankle part is way too small to put on..., October 24, 2014
Ordered 2XL. Per size chart on socks I was at the max for XL, so decided to buy 2XL. Looks like the socks are running really small. Really can't tell because can not get these on. Can not get these over ankles.. The ankle part looks like it is a size small/medium. I don't have big ankles but large calfs. I have tried stretching these out at the ankle with no luck. It was a waste of money. Wish I had listened to other reviewers on these socks... I do not think these are made correctly.

Panasonic KX-TGE242B DECT 6.0 Expandable Digital Cordless Answering System, 2 Handsets
Price: Click here to see our price
91 used & new from $38.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfect with our Magic Jack!!!, October 24, 2014
Love this phone/answering machine... Works perfect with our Magic Jack.. Love being able to block unwanted numbers... plus I know whose calling... When the phone rings it will announce whose calling; if you have put the name with their phone number in your phone's phonebook. Otherwise it will announce the phone number of the person calling. I also like the large buttons on the hand held phones. So glad we replaced our old Panasonic phone/answeing system
with this one.

Electrohome Projection Alarm Clock with AM/FM Radio, Battery Backup, Auto Time Set, Dual Alarm, Sleep Timer, Indoor Temperature/Day/Date Display with Dimming & Audio Input for Smartphones (EAAC601)
Offered by ShopTronics
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 2nd one bought, March 9, 2014
Bought one for our dau last Aug... then husband wanted one too so bought another one for him for last Christmas...
They both love the large numbers and also that it can show outside temp...

Leegoal Charm Fashion Chiffon Meow Cat Pattern Scarf Wrap for Ladies Girls (Beige)
Offered by EELAPU
Price: $2.39
12 used & new from $2.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice scarf to wear in the summer and on warmer spring/fall days, February 2, 2014
Nice scarf to wear in the summer and on warmer spring/fall days.... The material is a bit thin... scarf color was the same as the picture

Picnic Time Malibu Insulated Cooler Picnic Tote, Service for 2, Black with Silver Grey, 15 x 9 x 11
Price: Click here to see our price
24 used & new from $77.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes for a Nice Bridal Shower Gift!!!, February 2, 2014
Nice Picnic Tote - picture same color as received it was Black and Gray - the only downside is that the napkins are a bit thin in fabric - otherwise everything was really nice!!!

Ctech 360 Degrees Rotating -Blue PU Leather Case Cover with Swivel Stand with bonus stylus, 4 stand positions
Offered by D-P BAZAAR
Price: $6.98
3 used & new from $6.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Case for the Money, January 5, 2014
Bought for husband for Christmas Gift - the blue color in picture is not right - it is a much darker blue.
I have the exact one in cherry red - I don't carry mine around it pretty much stays in one place - they seem to last about a year until you need a new one. The coating starts to peel off around the edges. Our dau had a purple one and it lasted about 6 months - she took it everywhere before she needed a new one. For the price these are nice. I would have given it 5 stars if it held up better.

Multi Color Leopard & Zebra Mix Print Tribal Style Scarf, Brown
Multi Color Leopard & Zebra Mix Print Tribal Style Scarf, Brown
Offered by TrendsBlue
Price: $7.95
2 used & new from $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fabulous, January 5, 2014
Bought this as a Christmas Present for our 29 yr old daughter - she loves it and it looks so cute on her. She wants another one in a different color too... Scarf material not heavy great as decoration...

Crazy Cat Lady Game
Crazy Cat Lady Game
Offered by Knockout Novelties, Inc.
Price: $18.51
21 used & new from $9.97

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun..., December 22, 2013
This review is from: Crazy Cat Lady Game (Toy)
If you are a cat lover you will love this game... We played it with more players than allowed and still had a blast. We did change out the game pieces since 2 of our players were males.

Page: 1 | 2