Profile for Tim > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 304

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tim RSS Feed (Central Coast California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
NeilMed Sinus Rinse - 2 Bottles - 250 Premixed Packets
NeilMed Sinus Rinse - 2 Bottles - 250 Premixed Packets
Offered by CostLow Wholesale
Price: $25.74
20 used & new from $24.90

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have Product for the Nose, July 20, 2014
I don't use this stuff everyday, but I couldn't live without it during the following occasions: something is in bloom, working outside (e.g. weeding or mowing), or during excessive/thick mucus production. Do not use this during congestion or nasal cavity swelling as you will just put a bunch of water in your cavity that will increase you chances of a ear/nose infection. I use bottled water and microwave the water in the container for 30 seconds to get it at the perfect temperature. I would recommend starting at 10 seconds and increasing the time until you find out what is best for you and your microwave.
I like buying these packs because it is the cheapest way to get the product, but I also get to use alternate bottles so I know that they sit dry for over 24 hours. Highly recommend this product for anyone, but specifically those with routine sinus issues.

McCormick Taco Seasoning Mix, 24-Ounce Unit
McCormick Taco Seasoning Mix, 24-Ounce Unit
Price: $11.28
16 used & new from $6.34

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, Easy Taco Mix, July 20, 2014
Great bulk pricing and I love having a big container. I would never use a whole packet because using half gives your tacos the same flavor but half the salt. This bulk container make adding the amount of of seasoning much easier. Homemade seasoning is much better, but some days we are just lazy or in a hurry.

Half Dozen (6) Yellow NFHS / NCAA Lacrosse Balls
Half Dozen (6) Yellow NFHS / NCAA Lacrosse Balls
Offered by LacrosseBallStore_A
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Massage Balls, July 20, 2014
Bought these as massage balls. I took 3 to work: 2 for my feet and 1 for rolling the rest of my body by hand. I work mostly at a desk, so I remove my shoes and roll my feet on the balls for hours a day. Its like getting a foot massage while helping maintaining leg circulation. These work great at pin pointing spots that a foam roller can't get to as well. Great for the shoulders and upper back especially. Don't waste money on overprice massage balls, just buy lacrosse balls and save yourself some movey.

Panasonic KX-TG4742B DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Answering System, Black, 2 Handsets
Price: $76.69
27 used & new from $54.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Cordless Phone., July 20, 2014
Decided to kill a $150/month cell phone bill to get a $3/month Ooma. Phone works well with the Ooma and has great range. The main unit is in the kitchen. The auxiliary unit is in the bedroom about 40 feet away and through 3 walls, and the phone work well without reception problems. The phone also works great outside everywhere in my 1/2 acre yard. I don't use many of the features of this phone, but to voice that announces who is calling is kind of convenient in that I often know who is calling before I get the phone. If you want it to announce peoples names, you need to put their name and number in the phone's phone book. Only other feature I really use is voice mail. It works well, but can be a little slow when you just want to delete all of the voice mails.

Champion Men's Performance 2 Pack Stretch Boxer Brief, Black/Black, Large
Champion Men's Performance 2 Pack Stretch Boxer Brief, Black/Black, Large
Offered by Under Moments
Price: $14.00
2 used & new from $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Cheapish Underwear, July 20, 2014
I love Saxx underwear, but for 1/6 the price this product is amazing as well. Provides great comfort will exercising or just living your life. Also does a pretty good job of keeping everything in place. It is made of fancy fabric, so be sure to wash it separately to maintain its moisture wicking and ventilating properties. Lucky for me I have microfiber kitchen towels and moisture wicking socks and workout gear so I still get to do a full load of laundry with all my NASA fabrics.
As a finishing word, if you can't convince yourself to leave the $1 pair Hanes underwear think about jeans. Between jeans and underwear, which one do you actually think has more to do with comfort? Quit robbing yourself and buy cheaper jeans so you can get better underwear.

The Tap Soother- Draft Beer Faucet Cap
The Tap Soother- Draft Beer Faucet Cap
Offered by HomeBrewStuff
Price: $2.28
6 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have for Any Bar., July 20, 2014
A friend at a local craft beer bar always uses these when he closes shop or has an empty line, so I decided to use them myself. I am so glad that I decided too. We have a dual kegerator in our home bar, but when we have beer in it we usually only perform 2 or so pours a night. We had problems with dried beer formation inside the faucet, but this has eliminated that. Although the remaining beer residue inside the faucet will still dry out eventually, this helps hold in the humidity for as long as we would ever need. We never go more than a few days without pouring and it works fine for that time frame. It also works nice for keeping the faucet clean and dust free when we don't have any beer on tap. Cleaning is also surprisingly easy. Because it hold in moisture so well,, any gunk buildup can easily be rinsed out with hot water.

Muir Glen Organic Diced Tomatoes, Fire Roasted, 14.5-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)
Muir Glen Organic Diced Tomatoes, Fire Roasted, 14.5-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)
Price: $23.26
15 used & new from $23.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Canned Tomatoes., July 20, 2014
The product win two categories for me: the best can tomato, and the most fire roasted flavor canned tomato. It imparts a lot more flavor to my chili's and tomato sauces that I most commonly find myself using canned tomatoes for. I highly recommend this product and will likely continue to purchase it.

Finish Quantum Dishwasher, Lemon Sparkle, 25 Count
Finish Quantum Dishwasher, Lemon Sparkle, 25 Count
Offered by king of deals
Price: $8.99
12 used & new from $8.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Quantum is the Best Dishwasher Product Out There., July 20, 2014
I tend to use the cheaper products of Finish, but quantum are the best product that they make. My dishes are spotless and clean. This product has also never failed me when I don't pre-clean dishes. Most Finish products are good at this, but they do slip up from time to time with harder gunk. (I also have a new dishwasher so the multiple jets clean better than older dishwashers. I know the one we had growing up didn't matter what product you used you still had to pre-clean everything) I was glad that no lemon scent was left on anything otherwise I would have been disappointed. I would highly recommend this product and I will use again when I find it on sale.

6 Outlet Power Electrical Wall Plug Socket Surge Protector Strip Switch Adapter
6 Outlet Power Electrical Wall Plug Socket Surge Protector Strip Switch Adapter
Offered by ASC Inc
Price: $9.49
4 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Surge Protector, July 20, 2014
Works as one would expect. I needed a short cord with an on/off switch. If that is what you are looking for, then I highly recommend it. I have never need the protection yet, but I have no doubt that it will work as designed.

Casio Women's LRW200H-1EVCF "Dive Series" Dive Watch
Casio Women's LRW200H-1EVCF "Dive Series" Dive Watch
Offered by Action Gear
Price: $16.72
17 used & new from $15.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Cheap Watch, July 20, 2014
The wife needed a watch with a second hand for nursing class. This one had high enough reviews and fits comfortably. It is much smaller than it appears to be in the pictures which was a good thing for us because we were worried it might be too big. Although a cheap watch, it appears to be fairly decent quality and I have no doubt it will last for several years.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20