Profile for Tim > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 280

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tim RSS Feed (Central Coast California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Zombie Bloody Scars-3 Wounds
Zombie Bloody Scars-3 Wounds
Offered by THE BT GROUP
Price: $5.04
6 used & new from $1.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Stayed on Strong, March 5, 2014
This review is from: Zombie Bloody Scars-3 Wounds (Toy)
Used these for a zombie run and I couldn't be happier. Not only did they stay on through all the sweat of a 5k, it also happened to be raining throughout the race. They do have to be cut out as they are simply molded onto a adhesive square.

Grommet Top Thermal Insulated Blackout Curtain 52"X63" Length 1 Pair - GT, Burgundy
Offered by Best Home Fashion
Price: $64.99
3 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Room is Dark, February 10, 2014
As someone who works shifts, I needed a curtain that blocks mid day sun here in California. With Source Global Barricade Window Rods it makes a winning combination as it allows the curtain to run all the way to the wall. These curtains really do not let much light through, so all you have to worry about is light leakage around the sides of the curtain.

Installation was easy, and I just threw the curtains in the dryer on low heat with a damp towel to remove all the wrinkles from packaging. I highly recommend the purchase of these curtains.

Solid Grommet Top Thermal Insulated Blackout Curtain 52 X 84" Length 1 Pair-BURGUNDY - GT
Price: $45.40
5 used & new from $44.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Room is Dark, February 10, 2014

Source Global Barricade Window Rods, 96-Inch by 144-Inch, Black
Source Global Barricade Window Rods, 96-Inch by 144-Inch, Black
Price: $44.99
2 used & new from $44.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Functional Over Style, February 10, 2014
It isn't the prettiest curtain rod, but it is very functional. I bought this for blackout curtains and it allows the curtains to go all the way to the wall maximizing the light blockage. It would be nice to have the rob sit closer to the wall to minimize the light leakage out the top. For the price you would be hard pressed to find a better product for blackout curtains. I purchased this one for a length of about 86 inches and cut the slack to get a full supporting setup due to overlapping rods. If I would have gone down a size I would have had a much less supportive setup as the rods would have been closer to full withdrawn.

Resolve Professional Spot and Stain Ready-to-use Carpet Cleaner Trigger, 32 Ounce
Price: $7.00
23 used & new from $1.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for Dogs, February 10, 2014
We have to dogs and occasionally have a clean up. Weather we find the problem right away and a couple days down the road, this product has no issue lifting stains. It has worked well for urine and vomit as well as beer and wine. It is a must have to have a carpet cleaning in supply, and this one works great for spot cleaning. I recommend it as a buy.

MAGBIT 801.114C MAG801 Tube Cutter Copper/EMT 1/8-Inch - 1-1/4-Inch Cut
MAGBIT 801.114C MAG801 Tube Cutter Copper/EMT 1/8-Inch - 1-1/4-Inch Cut
Price: $12.87

5.0 out of 5 stars No Complaints, February 10, 2014
Had no trouble cutting through some 1 inch thin wall steel pipe. Make sure the dimension of the product will work for your cutting needs. Other than that I highly recommend this product for purchase.

Dove Valentine's Truffle Hearts, Milk Chocolate, 6.5-Ounce Heart Tin
Dove Valentine's Truffle Hearts, Milk Chocolate, 6.5-Ounce Heart Tin

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, February 10, 2014
I love how Russel and Whitman spend millions in advertising each year pushing there dry, crappy chocolates. These are soft, moist and delicious. Get these for the wife one year, and your be in trouble for trying to go back to anything else.

Navitas Naturals Organic Raw Chia Seeds,  1 Pound  Pouches
Navitas Naturals Organic Raw Chia Seeds, 1 Pound Pouches
Price: $12.49
27 used & new from $7.52

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Seeds, February 10, 2014
I have purchased several different brands of chia seeds on amazon, and I have found for my use a chia seed is a chia seed. I through them in items such as yogurt. They add crunch and nutrition, but are overpowered by the flavor of the yogurt so all the brands work the same for me. Having a product that is certified as organic is nice as well though.

The reason for a 4 star is the strange packaging design. Instead of opening at the top, it opens on the back side about a inch from the top. It is just a weird design that makes resealing and accessing the seeds only slightly more difficult. That is the only complaint I could think of.

DC Men's Court Graffik SE Shoe,White/Anthracite/Black,11 M US
DC Men's Court Graffik SE Shoe,White/Anthracite/Black,11 M US
Offered by Rise4kicks
Price: $60.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Shoes, A Little Tight, February 10, 2014
These shoes are very comfortable as any skate shoe is. I have been where skate shoes since I was a kid because of the comfort. I am use to skate shoes being fairly wide, but these ones fit just as tight as any other style of sneaker. A little disappointing, but still and overall good shoe. I am happy with the purchase and would recommend it as a buy.

Wilson Pro Overgrip (3 Pack)
Wilson Pro Overgrip (3 Pack)
Offered by Midwest Sports
Price: $4.85
3 used & new from $4.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Grip and Feel, February 10, 2014
First, I am not using this for a tennis racket. I bought this for grip on a smooth metal pull up bar on a power rack. There are plenty of reviews for it as grip for a tennis racket and I would recommend you use those reviews for its intended us.

I need more grip on my pull up bar as it is a smooth metal making grip with any hand sweat nearly impossible. I am use to seeing people use products like athletic tape. After months of use the tape starts to degrade and can tear up your hand pretty good sometimes. I heard that racket tap is some of the nicer stuff out there for grip and comfort, so I figured I would giver it a try. To say the least, I couldn't be happier. I am starting to wonder why ever pull up bar doesn't come with this stuff already installed. No matter how far along I am in my routine or how many sets of pull ups I have done; grip is never a problem. I highly recommend this product for the use.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20