Profile for Tim > Reviews

Helpful Votes: 2016

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tim RSS Feed (Central Coast California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Fiskars Ultra Light Knee Pads (9418)
Fiskars Ultra Light Knee Pads (9418)
Price: $9.88
11 used & new from $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Cheap Knee Pads, November 8, 2014
These work well, but with only the one strap the don't stay in place very well. Once you are kneeling they are very comfortable, but if you get up and walk some where to kneel again you will likely have to adjust them back into place. For the price though it is probably not possible to find one that stays in place any better that can match the level of comfort.

Chew Hooves Bulk Pack 10 lbs.
Chew Hooves Bulk Pack 10 lbs.
Offered by Pet Supplies Delivered / Omaha Vaccine
Price: $27.99
2 used & new from $27.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Smelly Hooves, November 8, 2014
Dogs love these Hooves, and it was a lot cheaper buying them in bulk. They do smell quite terrible especially in this large of a quantity. Definitely had to store them in the garage, and I don't like the dogs chewing on them right next to me. Overall a great product though and highly recommended.

Stash Tea Premium Green Tea, 100 Count Box of Tea Bags in Foil
Stash Tea Premium Green Tea, 100 Count Box of Tea Bags in Foil
Price: $13.47
7 used & new from $13.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Green Tea, November 8, 2014
As far as bagged tea goes, this is some of the better that I have had. Has a very delicate and fresh tasting flavor to it, and not the oxidized flavors that you get with other brands green tea.

Autel MaxiScan MS300 CAN Diagnostic Scan Tool for OBDII Vehicles
Autel MaxiScan MS300 CAN Diagnostic Scan Tool for OBDII Vehicles
Offered by MyDealsZone
Price: $19.79
18 used & new from $12.98

5.0 out of 5 stars All Any DIY Mechanic Needs, November 8, 2014
I have only have had to use it once, but it worked like a charm. It gave me the code and I was able to find the causes online. Worked well for clearing the codes as well. No complaints whatever. I am guessing by the prices of some of the products compared to this one, those other products must fix the vehicle for you or come with a coupon for unlimited flapjacks at Denny's or something.

Bifen XTS 25.1% Bifenthrin Oil Base Multi Use Pest Control Insecticide Concentrate 32 oz quart 753985
Offered by Innova Supply Inc.
Price: $26.69
11 used & new from $26.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Have for Home Owners, November 8, 2014
Stuff has saved me hundreds. If I would have know it existed I would have never been buying the diluted stuff for the same price. The products you buy at Home Depot or a similar store are usually <0.1 percent and cost around $10 dollars. This is the exact same chemical but concentrated so it kills all the same bugs. If you aren't smart enough to wear gloves with the diluted products you definitely want to wear them with this liquid. Do not get it on your skin and mix only in a well ventilated area (such as outside on a non-windy day). Can't believe with a product like this out here anyone, including myself, would ever purchased the dilute chemical ever.

Dri-Z-Air DZA-60 60-Ounce Refill Crystals
Dri-Z-Air DZA-60 60-Ounce Refill Crystals
Price: $14.32
8 used & new from $13.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, But They Charge Way Too Much, November 8, 2014
The product itself is great and works well. I use Dry-Z-Air everywhere i need a dehumidifier. My issue is the price. This is just Calcium Chloride pellets. If you buy them as a Dehumidifier it is $3-$5/pound such as this product. If you buy it as a Snow & Ice Melt it is $1/ pound. I personnaly purchased a 50 lb Ice Melt product on amazon for $50 including free shipping. This was the one though it is at a differnt price now, but I am sure you can find others. http://www.amazon.com/Excel-Snow-Ice-Melt-bucket/dp/B008OE55M2/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1415449191&sr=8-14&keywords=ice+melt

The calcium chloride pellets for ice melting were the exact size and quality of Dry-Z-Air pellets (because chemically they are the same and could even be manufactured in the same plant for all i know) There is no different in performance either. I was spending about $8/month for my 2 Dry-Z-Air in my motorhome. Now I am spending $2/month. Again, I love Dry-Z-Air, but don't like the price they charge. Hopefully you will save hundreds with this information

Kidoozie My First Purse
Kidoozie My First Purse
Offered by Tom's Toys Beverly Hills
Price: $14.95
56 used & new from $14.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, November 8, 2014
This review is from: Kidoozie My First Purse (Toy)
I have purchased this twice now for two different girls and they both have loved it. I have received thank yous from the parents of both children on how much their daughter enjoys it. Would highly recommend this for any little girl as a gift.

6FT SVGA VGA Monitor MM Male To Male Extension Cable 80
6FT SVGA VGA Monitor MM Male To Male Extension Cable 80
Offered by B2COMP
Price: $5.30
115 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality and Priced VGA Cord, November 8, 2014
Cheap and arrived quickly in good shape. It's a cord that does its intended purpose and I don't know what else to say about it.

Scotch 8 Inch Precision Ultra Edge Scissors, 3-Pack (1458-3AMZ)
Scotch 8 Inch Precision Ultra Edge Scissors, 3-Pack (1458-3AMZ)
Price: $14.99
4 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharp Scissors, November 8, 2014
Good sharp scissors, have held up well to daily use over the first few months. Purchased as a great deal during one of Amazon's "lightning" deal.

Charlie's Soap Powder Bucket, 1250 Loads, 32 Pounds
Charlie's Soap Powder Bucket, 1250 Loads, 32 Pounds
Price: $139.97
6 used & new from $119.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Laundry Soap, November 8, 2014
Love Charlie soap and it works great with my soften water and HE washer. I use a half scoop on a standard size load and it cleans just as good as any name brand product. I never had any detergent allergies so I cannot comment on that. Just bought the large size to keep my cost down, but this will probably last me 5 years.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20