Profile for sumemt > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

sumemt RSS Feed

Interdynamics (AF-3CA) ARCTIC FREEZE R-134a Ultra Synthetic Refrigerant - 12 oz.
Price: $14.24
2 used & new from $14.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Works, just not as good as real refrigerant!, June 28, 2014
The headline pretty much says it all. My A/C went out in my car and was given an estimate of about $900.00 to fix a hole in the condenser and in the evaporator. I put in a can of AC Pro Leak Sealer and two cans of Arctic Freeze and voila! A/C is blowing cold again!!! It's definitely not as cold as regular refrigerant, otherwise why wouldn't car manufacturers just switch to this stuff? It gets the job done and cools me off... Can't complain!

Coby Kyros 7-Inch Android 4.0 4 GB 16:9 Resistive Touchscreen Internet Tablet, Black MID7033-4
Offered by DependableResource
Price: $99.98
5 used & new from $54.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Expect to get what you pay for., May 12, 2012
I bought this tablet knowing I wasn't buying an iPad or even a Kindle Fire. I wanted a cheap tablet that I could take with me when I travel (I usually go out of the country twice a year and the travel times can be lengthy). I only needed something that could give me decent internet and the ability to play games, music, and movies. The Coby Kyros gives me those options and does it pretty well.

Cons:
The touch screen isn't nearly as responsive as it is on my Android phone, you really need to push down to make your selection.

This tablet is not an authorized Google tablet, so there is no Google Play Store (Android Market) to download apps from, it does have a 3rd party app store, but the apps kind of stink. I did find out that a simple "root"ing can give you access to put Google Play on this tablet (which I will be doing shortly).

If it weren't for those two minor inconveniences, this tablet would easily get 5 stars from me.

Definitely worth the money!
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 15, 2012 1:11 PM PDT