Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for BlondiegirlDG > Reviews

Browse

BlondiegirlDG's Profile

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BlondiegirlDG RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
First Alert Bark Genie Automatic Bark Control
First Alert Bark Genie Automatic Bark Control
Price: $33.00
24 used & new from $21.50

5.0 out of 5 stars I purchased this First Alert Bark Genie back in May 2014. I'm here to tell you. It works!!, February 14, 2015
Works!

Grandelash GrandeLASH-MD (3 month supply) 2 Milliliter
Grandelash GrandeLASH-MD (3 month supply) 2 Milliliter
Offered by Salon Styled
Price: $39.99
20 used & new from $39.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Works!!!!, June 17, 2014
I was using Latisse for over two years and it worked fine. Latisse made my lashes a little longer but then my lashes stopped growing. I didn't want to spend the big bucks to get Latisse again so I did some research on eyelash enhancers and found GrandeLASH MD and I have to say it works! My lashes are so long I'm going to have to trim them because they are touching my eyeglasses! I think it works better than Latisse! I love GrandeLASH MD so much I purchased two tubes and it still was cheaper than one Latisse. It did take six weeks for me to notice it working so be patience! I love love love this stuff!!

Fake Bake Face Self-Tanning Lotion, 2-Ounces
Fake Bake Face Self-Tanning Lotion, 2-Ounces
Offered by Altima Beauty
Price: $11.74
39 used & new from $11.13

4.0 out of 5 stars Great as a tinted moisturizer! Not so great as a face tanner., April 29, 2014
I wanted a face tanning lotion and read all the great reviews on here so I decided to purchased this Fake Bake Face Self-Tanning Lotion. I've never used Fake Bake products before so I was excited to try this!
This lotion goes on with a nice light tint color however when I washed my face it disappeared and I was back to having my pale face (I'm blonde/blue eyed).
I would say that this lotion is more of a tint moisturizer than a self tanning lotion.
Having said that I do really like it as a moisturizer. It has Matrixyl 3000 which is a major wrinkle fighting ingredient. After using this lotion my face feels really soft and it doesn't break out my acne prone skin which is a plus!
I'll use it instead of my regular foundation and the tint gives my face a nice glow. It does have a slight scent that goes away after a few minutes.
So if you want a long lasting face tan this isn't going to give you one. But, if you want something good for your skin this is it!

Nite White Excel 3 ACP Z 22% Teeth Whitening 3pk Kit (Latest Product)
Nite White Excel 3 ACP Z 22% Teeth Whitening 3pk Kit (Latest Product)
Offered by Express Health
Price: $32.63
5 used & new from $25.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, April 11, 2014
I used to buy this from my Dentist but it got too expensive. So I started looking around for a cheaper price and found it on Amazon. Works great and brightens my teeth a few shades. Love love love it!

Sunbeam 731-500 Heating Pad with UltraHeat Technology
Sunbeam 731-500 Heating Pad with UltraHeat Technology
Price: $10.77
32 used & new from $10.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, April 11, 2014
Been using my Sunbeam Heating Pad for over four months everyday and it works great! When on "high" gets really warm so sometimes I have to turn it down. But I do notice that the heat "adjusts" so it's not constantly warm which I love because sometimes it could get too warm. It's made well and I love that it has a little longer extension cord so it can reach me wherever I'm at. I'm very happy with my purchase! :)

Glycolix Elite Treatment Pads 20 Percent 60 count
Glycolix Elite Treatment Pads 20 Percent 60 count
Offered by Diverse Retail
Price: $22.89
8 used & new from $22.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 11, 2014
I've been using this Glycolix pads for over a year and I absolutely love it! It's so easy to use in the pad form. I just put it on my face and wait about 30 minutes and then wash it off. My face gets tight and my large pores shrink! Good stuff! If you've never used Glycolic Acid you might want to start out using a lesser percentage than this (this is 20%) and then work your way up. Otherwise it might sting your face.
I've notice using it for awhile that it helped with my age spots (I'm 53) on my face and hands as well as keeping my acne away. I have acne prone skin and this works wonders on my face. No more break outs! Yay! Love love love it!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for age spots!, April 11, 2014
I purchased this Freeze Away NOT for warts but for some age spots (I'm 53) that I had on the top on my hand, face and arms. Worked great! Took three weeks for the spots to dry up and fall off but it worked! I couldn't be happier! I usually go to my Dermatologist to have my spots removed but that gets real expensive so I decided to try this. It's the same concept as what my Dermatologist uses. No more spots on my face and hands! Yay!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Spots gone! Love it!, September 30, 2013
Love it! I bought this a year ago because I always get these ugly brown spots on my temples. I also have acne scars from years of acne. This works great on both my age spots and acne scars. I'm in my 50's and have fair skin, blue eyes and blonde hair so my age spots stick out like a sore thumb. So I needed something that works and this does the job! My spots on my temples are gone and my acne scars are much less prominent. AHA is an exfoliate and it makes my skin soft and acne free. This is a clear gel and not oily and sinks into my skin with no oily residue. The texture of my skin is 100% better! This is my second order and I will continue to use this to keep my face spot free and smooth as a babys bottom! Love it!

How to Get SSI and Social Security Disability: An Insider's Step by Step Guide
How to Get SSI and Social Security Disability: An Insider's Step by Step Guide

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST read!, August 23, 2013
This book is a MUST read for anyone trying to get SSDI and/or SSI. Very informative information. It takes you through the process chapter by chapter so you understand the process. I still think that it is very difficult to get SSDI and/or SSI on your own however this book helps you to understand what steps need to be taken and the process that the Social Security Administration puts everyone through. Good book none the less!

MyChelle Firming Serum, Serious Hyaluronic, 1-Ounce Bottle
MyChelle Firming Serum, Serious Hyaluronic, 1-Ounce Bottle
Offered by NutriHealthplus (nutrihealthplus.com)
Price: $54.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, August 8, 2013
I love this serum! I don't usually use serums because I have acne prone skin and serums usually are oily and break me out. This serum is not oily and does NOT break me out! I put this on after getting out of the shower and it sinks into my skin and firms up my face. I put this on mixed with my SPF face lotion in the morning. It mixes well with my other moisterizers as well. Love it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3