Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Gifts for Her Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Classics and Essentials in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Deals on HTL
Profile for Ray-Review > Reviews

Ray-Review's Profile

Customer Reviews: 231

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ray-Review RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
The Collected Works of Hayao Miyazaki (Amazon Exclusive) [Blu-ray]
The Collected Works of Hayao Miyazaki (Amazon Exclusive) [Blu-ray]
Price: $215.00
3 used & new from $159.64

4.0 out of 5 stars The Great Hayao Miyazaki can do no wrong! But the extras sure do...., November 16, 2015
I am in love with this boxset. I'm just glad I am able to own all of Hayao Miyazaki's films in one beautiful, convenient collection. I admittedly only watched 4 of his films in the past so I am beyond excited to have a nice Miyazaki marathon weekend up ahead. The collection is sorted in a nice booklet with all of the films placed in their own individual sleeves. The boxset also comes with a nice bonus booklet containing the creative process behind all of his films. I was lucky enough to receive this boxset a day before it's suppose to be released so I was really happy about that.

Now the reason why I am giving this collection a 4 instead of a 5 is this...the bonus features are extremely sparse. The only extras on here are on a separate bonus disc with episodes from some TV-series Miyazaki directed, and a press conference revolving around Miyazaki's retirement announcement. Usually I am not one to complain about bonus features, but this isn't the DVD era anymore; I am sure Disney could've easily added at least some extras on each of the Blu-ray, especially considering all of the memory space blu-rays have. But unfortunately there aren't any to be found. I probably should've done some more research, but I guess I was expecting too much.

Otherwise, this is a great collection that I am proud to own. Buying all of his 11 films individually would've been a hassle and would've taken up more space on my media shelf (god knows I need a new shelf). At 219.99, this is still a cheaper alternative when compared to buying all individual blu-rays at $25-$30 brand new retail. At the end of the day, the movies are the reason why I bought this boxset and that is exactly what I have in my possession today.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 18, 2015 12:30 AM PST

Tangible Dream
Tangible Dream
Price: $14.83
10 used & new from $9.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Piece of Work!, November 16, 2015
This review is from: Tangible Dream (Audio CD)
Oddisee is special MC. I love his messages , his tone and especially his beats. He is an incredible producer and great lyricist. There's not much more I can say about this man. We need more hip hop artists like Oddisee. One Love.

1) Tomorrow Today

The Incredible True Story [Deluxe Edition]
The Incredible True Story [Deluxe Edition]
Price: $7.00
41 used & new from $4.10

4.0 out of 5 stars 3.5 stars for an underdeveloped album by Logic., November 14, 2015
Logic is one of the leading new artists in Hip Hop right now. Coming straight from Maryland, Logic has produced 4 very successful mixtapes as well as an album under Def Jam; quite an incredible feat for someone who was relatively unknown just a couple of years ago. I am a fan of Logic, I became a fan through his Young Sinatra mixtape series and I enjoyed his debut album "Under Pressure" which came out last year. I am always appreciative of any Hip Hop artist who takes their craft seriously and makes an effort to make the best album possible. With "The Incredible True Story" Logic created a cool concept where the narrative of the album is set 150 years from now; Earth is gone and the remainder of the human race is sustained in outer space looking for another planet to inhabit. The story follows a group of travelers comprised of various characters (one of which being the amazing Steve Blum) who stumble across a planet called Paradise where they believe the human race can continue. I loved the direction and the concept of the album but somewhere along listening to the album I completely got lost in translation. But more on that later..

First the positives. The production of the album, courtesy of Logic, 6ix, C-Sick and DJ Dahi is absolutely immaculate. Beautiful strings, catchy drum patterns and great use of samples; this album contains some of the best beats I have heard all of 2015. Logic has always had a knack for creating great melodies and I believe that Logic has actually gotten better in that respect. Another positive is the skits that tie the album together. I believe that Logic is responsible for the writing and exposition of all the skits in which the majority of the dialogue is delivered by Steve Blum (Cowboy Bebop, Big-O, Toonami). I am a big anime fanatic and Steve Blum is my favorite dub-actor of all time so this was just a big bonus for me. Songs “Young Jesus” and “The Incredible True Story” displays his amazing skills as an MC and songs like “Never Been”, “Run It” and “Like Woah” show just how far Logic has come musically.

Now…while I will never doubt Logic’s technical abilities as a rapper, sometimes his flow is the only thing that encapsulates me. Logic is a great lyricist and he has mastered his swift double-time flow but one thing that Logic has not improved on is his song-writing. Every song preaches positivity, self-reliance and confidence, which is great and I love that about Logic… but none of the songs on this album has any content that really differentiates itself from the others besides the production and melodies. Logic almost repeats lines and phrases on multiple songs that it makes the album sound like one run-on sentence. “I Am The Greatest” which is my least favorite song on the album, is an example of why I think Logic is still shy of reaching his full potential; he still lacks originality. The only thing that separates him from his contemporaries is his flow, but he still does not have a definitive sound, which is a problem I had with Travis $cott’s “Rodeo” album.

Tracks “City of Stars”, "Upgrade" and “Paradise” are the only clear cut songs that are connected with the concept of the album, but they fail to follow the stories continuity. What I appreciated about his previous album “Under Pressure” was that he told great stories of his past, his family and his relationships with his family members. The problem with THIS album is that Logic has created a fictional world with fictional stories that he has a hard time putting into a cohesive manner. While Logic has grown creatively I just wished he had more sophisticated subject matter to cover because I feel like some of these songs could’ve easily been on is last album or even his previous mixtapes.

Throughout this album Logic comes off a little bit pretentious. And I hate to say that about him but the the albums subtitle “The transformation of the Man Who Saved the World” in which Logic is referring to himself is a bit much for me. The line at the end of the album where Steve Blum iterates “Logic is like Quentin Tarantino when he raps” almost makes me cringe every time, especially when you keep in mind that Logic is saying this about himself since he wrote the script…I have listened to this album multiple times front to back but the only thing I can honestly say that I absolutely love is the sound of the album. Some songs are fantastic individually, but as a complete project, this album falls incredibly short.

1) Young Jesus feat. Big Lenbo
2) The Incredible True Story
3) Never Been
4) Like Woah
5) Run It
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 16, 2015 10:02 AM PST

The Documentary 2
The Documentary 2
Price: $9.99
50 used & new from $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars An impressive first half!, October 15, 2015
This review is from: The Documentary 2 (Audio CD)
I was 13 when the original Documentary was released, and now 10 years later a lot has changed. The Game is not the same rapper he was in 2005 and Hip Hop as a whole was not like it was 10 years ago. In an era where music has turned towards a more experimental approach with less lyrical dexterity and more focus on catchiness, it is hard to tell how Game can adapt to the new changes. There is a lot of high expectations when listening to The Documentary 2, especially when “The Documentary” is regarded as a Westcoast hip hop classic. The Game decided to take a huge risk by not only calling this album The Documentary 2, but also releasing it as a double disc album . At the time being I have only listened to Disc 1 so this review will focus only the first half of The Documentary 2.

So far, I am quite impressed with The Documentary 2. It is the most focused I have ever heard Game sound on an album, and a first since probably the “Doctor’s Advocate” where The Game has been able to keep the album sonically consistent throughout. His previous 3 albums “LAX, The RED Album and Jesus Piece” were average albums at best with a couple of great songs overshadowed by the slew of filler tracks preventing those respective albums from being great. While The Doc 2 doesn’t necessarily have the chart topping songs that the first album did, this album does do a great job of taking the listener on a musical journey from beginning to end. The Game this time around connects all 19 tracks with short interludes and skits.

The Game is notorious for filling his albums with an enormous list of guest features and this project is no different. This album spans generations of Hip Hop artists from legends Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Diddy, Ice Cube and Q-Tip to the current juggernauts of Hip Hop today with Kendrick Lamar, Future and Drake. Undoubtedly this is a star studded event with a lot of potential error to be had. The album begins with a gangsta intro skit leading into the banging “We On” with fellow Compton success Kendrick Lamar and ends with LA featuring Snoop, will and Fergie on a positive note. The albums highpoints in my opinion are tracks 2-7 with Game showcasing his lyrical and storytelling abilities. The production of the album is great with a mixture of old school 90’s boom-bap, Westcoast funk and soul samples. This is a true Westcoast hip hop project at its core.

The middle section leaves a lot to be desired. The songs “Hashtag”, ‘B You Ain’t S***” and “Mula” are my least favorite on the album. While I still enjoyed them as standalone songs, they didn’t add a lot to the overall story that the album is trying to tell. The singles of the album “Dedicated” and “100” are indeed the catchiest, but they don’t do a lot for me. The production on these tracks are incredible, but I feel Game sounded the most uncomfortable on these songs in particular. Future provided a great hook but the theme of Dedicated was too corny for my taste and “100”, again, had a great beat behind it, but I absolutely hated Drake’s lazy delivery, which is a shame because this is one of the best verses Drake has written in a long while. Luckily songs like the DJ Premier produced “Documentary 2” along with “Dollar and a Dream” featuring an incredible verse by Ab-Soul, “Made in America” help assure that this is one of Game’s best album to date. I will just have to wait for the 2nd half to give my full impression of The Documentary 2

1) Dollar and A Dream feat. Ab-Soul

The Epic
Price: $15.97
50 used & new from $12.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Undeniably Jazz, October 8, 2015
This review is from: The Epic (Audio CD)
An incredible experience. Kamasi would make Miles and Coltrane proud. Kamasi is an amazing saxophonist and I loved the variety of this album. Yes it is very long (3 hours), admittedly a bit too long but the music is undeniably great that listeners should just enjoy it. One of the best Jazz albums I have purchased in a long time deserves the titled EPIC!

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Game of the Year Edition - Playstation 3
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Game of the Year Edition - Playstation 3
Offered by Beach Audio
Price: $17.27
174 used & new from $4.48

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Uncharted, September 30, 2015
My favorite Uncharted game thus far, until Uncharted 4: A Thief's End comes out ;). Everything from the voice acting, motion capture, controls, graphics and music are just top notch game making that only Naughty Dog can deliver. A lot of people consider the 2nd one to have the superior story, but I personally loved Drake's Deception more. The game's set pieces are just a marvel to interact with and I cannot commend this game enough for its top voice acting. It is essentially a playable movie. If you own a Playstation 3, this game has to be in your collection. If you own a PS4 I suggest you buy the new Uncharted: Drake Collection coming out in October. You will not be disappointed.

Batman Vol. 7: Endgame
Batman Vol. 7: Endgame
by Scott Snyder
Price: $14.02
75 used & new from $11.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Batman v. Joker, September 28, 2015
This review is from: Batman Vol. 7: Endgame (Hardcover)
I love the New 52 series of Batman, and I have enjoyed all of the volumes released prior to this one. I think Scott Snyder is a wonderful Batman writer, top 5 in my personal opinion. All the stories he has created for Batman as of late from Black Mirror, to The Court of the Owls and especially Death of the Family have some of my favorite Batman moments of all time. I loved with what he did with ENDGAME. He was able to tell a good original story using the Joker, once again, but it in a way that's intriguing from beginning to end. The only complaint that I do have is I wish it was longer. The story was divided into 6 issues but I think could've easily been stretched out to 10 issues. The use of the Justice League was cool, although very brief, the artwork is fantastic and the ending was incredible. Death of the Family is still superior to this, but it's a great read nontheless.

90059 [Explicit]
90059 [Explicit]
Price: $14.19

4.0 out of 5 stars Jay Rock delivers, but something is missing..., September 18, 2015
This review is from: 90059 [Explicit] (MP3 Music)
Jay Rock has come a long way since his debut album “Follow Me Home” and this album is a sign of noticeable growth in Jay Rock’s career. This album is by no means a perfect album, and honestly I am a bit disappointed with this project as a whole. But I will give Jay Rock credit for trying to expand his artistry, even though the end result isn’t what I wanted personally. Sadly, Jay Rock has yet to find his niche; a defining style that is authentically his own. While he is a talented MC with undeniable lyrical capabilities, he has yet to show his full potential in album format.

All of his Black Hippy cohorts had breakthrough albums; Kendrick Lamar had “Section.80/good kid, m.A.A.d city”, Ab-Soul with “Control System” and ScHoolboy Q with “Habits & Contradtictions”. All of these albums, in my opinion, showcased and cemented each of their own unique styles and sounds perfectly. Jay Rock is still trying to find what works for him, but the problem is he tries to implement too many different styles into this album that it ultimately lacks focus. “90059”, in Jay Rock’s words, “is suppose to portray what the city of Watts, California is really like”…unfortunately I got none of that throughout the album. Jay Rock focuses too much on trying to craft songs with concepts of their own without sequencing them in a cohesive manner that tells an intriguing story.

I do not want to imply any negativity towards this album by any means, but I can’t help but feel empty after listening to it. There are moments where Jay Rock truly shines as an artist. “Money Trees Deuce” and “Gumbo”, proves that he can be inspirational without being preachy and is able to tone down his gruff persona and be laid back. There are moments where his experimentalism pays off, such as the title track “90059”, where he inherits Ol’ Dirty Bastard’s off-kilter flow during the hook. The black hippy posse track “Vice City” is also a highlight with a great menacing beat and experimental flow from all four members.

What I cannot stand is when Jay Rock succumbs to trendy sounding music with “Easy Bake” being a prime example. This song is an attempt at a trap song with styles of Drake, Young Thug and/or Migos in mind, but it just does not resonate with me; although the second half of Easy Bake with SZA is great. Jay Rock’s higher register voice on this and the song “The Ways” don't work for him in my opinion and sadly the rest of the songs on the album are just forgettable. “Wanna Ride” with TDE signee Isaiah Rashad was bland and lifeless. The opening song “Necessary” was ironically unnecessary and the rest of the songs are just okay. I appreciated the sentiments of “The Message” and “Fly on the Wall”, but I felt as if those songs were left unfinished. However, the smooth jazz production on these songs should be praised.

With only 11 tracks present, the albums brevity contributed to the albums disjointed nature. The notable absence of promotional singles “Parental Advisory” and “Pay For It” would have actually benefited the albums listening experience if they were included. These songs were incredible because it demonstrated that Jay Rock works best when he presents himself as a hard powerful force to be reckon with, but instead we got an album that is too laid back and for lack of a better term, "soft". All I can say is that 90059 has moments of greatness, but it is completely overshadowed by the moments of mediocrity. There were just too many missed opportunities to really help elevate Jay Rock to the next level.

1) Money Trees Deuce

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - PlayStation 4
Price: $34.99
97 used & new from $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Kojimas Masterpiece, September 13, 2015
The Metal Gear Solid series is my all time favorite video game franchise. Over the years, each main entry in the series introduced new and innovative stealth mechanics that further enhanced the stealth genre and this game is no exception. This game embodies what true Tactical Espionage Operations really means. Like Peace Walker, this game is dissected into chapters and broken up into multiple missions that can be tackled chronologically or not. The premise of the game is in true MGS fashion, where plot points and characters are never what they seem to be, and e is up to the players at the end of the game to interpret the endings and what they mean to you. I have invested about 120 hours over the span of 2 weeks playing this game and I currently have 70% of the game complete. The amount of content this game offers is incredibly dense, to the point of being overwhelming. This is the ultimate Metal Gear experience if ever there was one. While not perfect, this is a piece of art and a true masterpiece of entertainment that I guarantee many games in the future will try to emulate.

This is the ultimate stealth action game. Each and every mission can be approached in any way the player desires whether it be full tactical stealth with intricate scouting and planning, or just guns blazing killing everyone in sight. The controls are silky smooth and all buttons on the PS4 controller are fully utilized. The buddy systems, which allow you to have a companion along side you during missions, are extremely helpful; particularly Quiet, who expertly snipes everybody in the head at the drop of a hat, and D-Dog who has the ability to sniff out enemies on the field. This game requires quite a lot of micro managing with Mother Base (a facility that houses your private army in the game) as well as gathering up an abundant amount of resources to develop better weapons and items, but it just adds to the experience and realism of the game. There are 50 main missions and 150 side missions, so there is A LOT of content. And I am almost positive that there will be DLC's added to the single-player in the near future.

The FOX ENGINE is absolutely stunning. The photo realistic environments is a true testament to Kojimas attention to detail. It is an open world game filled with wildlife and interactive environments that are just beautiful to look at during the day or night. Character models are lifelike and the motion captures are just a thing of beauty to watch in action, especially during CQC (Close Quarters Combat). I also appreciated the dynamic weather changes like sandstorms in Afghanistan or stormy rain in Africa, which serve a purpose to the stealth gameplay and not a just useless day and night cycle mechanic to distract players.

STORY: 4/5
This is the dividing point of all veteran fans and newcomers alike. Personally, I have loved all of the Metal Gear games overall themes and subject matter. All MGS games are usually revolved around the war economy and politics, but more importantly the stories delve into the human conditions/philosophies of self-worth and purpose. All of the main protagonists in the MGS universe are damaged characters that try to find resolution within themselves while all the main antagonists are characters trying shift humanity into a new regime that they feel will benefit either themselves or their own twisted vision of a perfect world. The Phantom Pain's theme is revenge and is displayed pretty well. Admittedly, there are moments in the story where the writing could've been better, and characters that could've been fleshed out a bit more, but beggars can't be choosers.

SOUND: 5/5
If there is one thing that Metal Gear consistently excels at; it is music and sound design. The game's main themes "Sins of the Father" and "Quiets Theme" are just epic. The sound designs with all of the various weapons automatically give me chills and really make me feel like I am in the battlefield, not to mention the various 80's pop music you can collect and play at your leisure during the game via cassette tapes. Now the voice acting...its great. The announcement of David Hayter's departure of voicing Big Boss was an unsettling move on Kojima's part especially for long time fans. Keifer Sutherland did a fantastic job jvoicing Big Boss and in retrospect, I believe was actually the better fit for this game in particular. Because of this games darker story, I don't know if Hayter's voice would have conveyed the same emotions especially during more subtle moments of the story. I have to give an extra praise to Troy Baker and Robin Atkin Downes who voiced Revolver Ocelot and Kazuhira Miller respectively. Big Boss has a more reserved role in this game, speaking wise at least, but Troy and Robin really picked up the slack with their amazing performances.

There are a few small gripes that I have with this game however. The traveling system in this game is a pain in the butt. Unlike The Witcher 3, there is no consistent fast traveling system properly implemented in the game. The Helicopter is your only real source of fast transportation while other forms of transportation such as your Horse and vehicles can be tedious to use when you're forced to go from one side of a map to the other. The other gripe has to deal with a little portion of the story that was not touched on.

Okay at the end of the game Quiet dies. Now, storywise Quiet's departure is perfectly fine, she was a good character and needed resolution. However, gameplay wise, Quiet was an integral part of the buddy system. Quiet is probably THE best option as a buddy when going on missions, especially during boss fights. The fact that is impossible for players to get her back after this part of the story is just disappointing. So hopefully a patch will come in the near future that will allow players to re-recruit Quiet back on your team.

Another part is the absence of Solid Snake and Gray Fox. As a fan, I was hoping that MGSV would somehow properly introduce these characters, as they play significant roles in the later games chronology but they are no where to be seen or heard of in this game. Solid Snake is indirectly mentioned via cassette tapes, but as for Gray Fox there is nothing...For all of you who do not know, in the MGS timeline, in the 80's Big Boss is supposed to meet Gray Fox somewhere in Africa and recruit him to Outer Heaven, which is exactly when and where this game takes place. Why this part of the lore was completely overlooked during game production? I have no good idea
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 19, 2015 8:13 PM PDT

Price: $7.00
83 used & new from $4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr. Dre's Grand Finale, August 29, 2015
This review is from: Compton (Audio CD)
Dr. Dre is a living legend in the music industry and in a league of his own. While the likes of Puff Daddy and Jay-Z have ascended in the capital world with all of their business ventures, Dr. Dre is the only person who has been successful primarily off of his love for music. Everything he has done has always been music related as he is THE most influential producer in the world of Hip Hop. Dr. Dre has helped bring international attention to some of the biggest names in Hip Hop for the last 2 decades including Snoop Dogg, Eminem, 50 cent and most recently Kendrick Lamar. Needless to say, Dr. Dre doesn’t even need to make music anymore. With his most recent business deal with Apple selling his Beats by Dre brand for $1 Billion, Dr. Dre has enough money for 100 lifetimes. But for the sake of his legacy in the music industry, I’m guessing he felt obligated to give Hip Hop, and especially his longtime fans one more album before he throws in the towel. And here we have “Compton: A Soundtrack by Dr. Dre”

If you’re a Hip Hop fan, you should know about the mythical Dr. Dre album that was supposed to have released years ago under the title DETOX. It has been 16 years since his last proper album “2001”, released back in 1999. For years fans have been patiently waiting for Detox to drop up until the beginning of August where Dr. Dre has stated he has scrapped the entire project altogether, claiming that he was dissatisfied with the albums direction. According to Dr. Dre the filming of the autobiographical film “Straight Outta Compton” inspired him to create this album which is, in concept, a culmination of Dr. Dre’s homage to his humble hometown of Compton and his career as whole. There are 16 tracks on the album (ironically 1 track for every year Dr. Dre hasn’t released an album) that ranges from modern trap style beats to freestyle Jazz and the undeniable G-Funk of which Dre is credited as the creator of.

Just like every Dr. Dre album released prior to Compton, this album is filled with an exceptional amount of guest appearances including the usual suspects Snoop Dogg, and Eminem; up and coming artists King Mez, Jon Conner and Justus; and some of the Westcoast OG’s including Ice Cube, Xzibit and Cold 187um. However the artists that are most frequent on the album are Kendrick Lamar, R&B soulstress Marsha Ambrosius, King Mez and Compton artist Anderson. Paak who appear on at least 3 tracks or more per person. Every track Kendrick Lamar is vocally present on; “Genocide”, “Deep Water”, and “Darkside/Gone” are some of the most conceptually lyrical songs accompanied with the most experimental production. You have swift instances of production harking back to his original G-Funk style with songs like “Talking to My Diary”, “It’s All on Me” and “All in a Days Work” which are some of the albums highlights. However I cannot forget to mention the songs “Issues” and “Loose Cannon” which features former NWA member Ice Cube and the (now) low key Xzibit. These songs in particular showcase the most aggressive flows I have ever heard from Dr. Dre and stellar performances from both Ice Cube and Xzibit. The song “Medicine Man” with protégé’ Eminem, has Eminem rapping in his old Slim Shady persona and another standout song on the album; and 100 times better than the mediocre “I Need a Doctor” song released a couple of years ago.

I can’t say that this album can compare to either “The Chronic” or “2001”, mainly because this is an entirely different beast that sounds nothing like anything Dr. Dre has done before. but I can sincerely say that this album is great in its own right. The only complaint I have with Compton is the choice of collaborators Dre decided to put on the album. All of Dr. Dre’s albums are infamously known for having a myriad of guest features, but I feel I could’ve done without the likes of King Mez and maybe a track or two less of Marsha Ambrosius and Anderson. Paak. While I do admire Dr. Dre keeping the album consistent by letting all of these artists shine throughout the album, they tend to overstay their welcome just a little bit. Also, Dr. Dre’s flows on a lot of these songs are a little too similar to the artists that are featured on the album and I would have preferred if he didn’t always have a superfast cadence while he is rapping. Overall I enjoyed this album and if this is indeed Dr. Dre’s last album, I am satisfied.

Favorite 5:
1) Animals (feat. Anderson. Paak)
2) Talking to My Diary
3) It’s All on Me (feat. Justus & BJ the Chicago Kid)
4) Genocide (feat. Marsha Ambrosius, Kendrick Lamar & Candice Pillay)
5) All in a Day’s Work (feat. Anderson. Paak & Marsha Ambrosius)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 4, 2015 6:35 AM PDT