Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Amelie Fabrie > Reviews

Browse

Amelie Fabrie's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amelie Fabrie "Amelie" RSS Feed (Newport, RI)

Markets of Provence: A Culinary Tour of Southern France
Markets of Provence: A Culinary Tour of Southern France
by Dixon Long
81 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful! A tour of Provence even when you can't travel., May 25, 2005
This book is a lovely guide for those who plan to travel to Provence as well as those who cannot. It is lovely - just lovely. Beautiful photographs, wonderful insights and descriptions off the beaten path. I high recommend this book.

Rougie Foie Gras d'oie (Goose)
Rougie Foie Gras d'oie (Goose)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tres bien! Delicious Foie Gras of premium quality., May 25, 2005
I have given this item to clients and have ordered it for my own holiday entertaining. It is delicious. I also recommend the fig puree offered by Splendid Palate. The combination of the two is utter delight. I can think of no better way to entertain than with this foie gras drizzled with fig puree.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious and delightful... I just love Splendid Palate, May 25, 2005
I have ordered from Splendid Palate for corporate and personal gifts. Each and every time I have been more than pleased with the service. The gourmet products and gifts have been well received by the recipients. The food products and lavender that I have ordered for myself have been of the highest quality, they are proper matches to the respective descriptions and photographs on the [...] website. Splendid Palate offers delicious gourmet foods, gift baskets, corporate gifts and lavender products - I can recommend each of these categories as I have purchased items from all. Their French foods and gifts are unique and authentic.