Profile for Colin > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Colin RSS Feed

Pearl iZUMi Men's Quest Cycling Short,Black,Large
Pearl iZUMi Men's Quest Cycling Short,Black,Large
Price: $38.44
27 used & new from $33.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Too legit to quit, April 30, 2014
My dad and I bicycled across America this summer and these puppies lasted all 4,200 miles. They are really comfy and all around a great pair of shorts.

JiMarti TR22 Sport Wrap TR90 Sunglasses UV400 Unbreakable Protection for Cycling, Ski or Golf (Black/Red/Yellow)
Offered by JiMarti Sunglasses
Price: $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite sunglasses, April 30, 2014
These puppys are awesome. My father and I bicycled across America this past summer and these things were a life saver. I can tell you how many times I have dropped these things and never even scratched. I was worried about getting these because typically, I look like a dork in sunglasses, but these are really nice looking and are very versatile.

Fiskars 7884 X27 Super Splitting Axe, 36-Inch
Fiskars 7884 X27 Super Splitting Axe, 36-Inch
Price: $52.18
8 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuts through a human sternum with ease, April 30, 2014
So a zombie outbreak took place in my hometown of 300 people, and let me tell you, this thing was a life saver. Let's just say that I was whacking zombies with this thing faster than a Twinkie disappearing at a Weight Watcher convention. Super light and agile. All around a great axe.

DayMinder Recycled Weekly Planner, 3 x 6 Inches, Black, 2013 (SK48-00)
DayMinder Recycled Weekly Planner, 3 x 6 Inches, Black, 2013 (SK48-00)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Flippin' Sweet Planner, April 30, 2014
I am a college student and I have experimented with various ways of keeping track things, such as using a large calendar, using post-it notes and using Evernote. This thing was the only one that I really got to "stick" and now I use it every day. I put it in my backpack, sometimes in my pocket, although it is somewhat wide, and it works pretty slick.

P.S. Don't let your male roommates get a hold of this and draw obscene things in it.

Gigablock CIS CISS Continuous Ink Supply System For Epson Expression XP 200 XP 300 XP 400 WF-2530 WF-2540
Offered by Gigablockshop
Price: $49.99
5 used & new from $44.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Piece of crap, November 4, 2013
Ugh, what a piece of crap. I have been working on trying to get this thing to work for the past 2 weeks with no luck. I did everything that the included pamphlet told me to do as far as troubleshooting. This thing isn't worth the frustration...

Casio DW6900FS-8 g-shock digital dial white resin band men watch NEW
Casio DW6900FS-8 g-shock digital dial white resin band men watch NEW
Offered by DB Time
Price: $73.00
4 used & new from $73.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wowza, May 31, 2012
Holy crap. Thats all I've gotta say. I am a sophomore in college and I have gotten a ridiculous amount of compliments on this thing. This is actually my first time ever leaving a review but if you are debating whether or not to buy this. Do it. You will not regret it.