Profile for linda anne > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

linda anne RSS Feed (NY)

Microfiber Cleaning Cloths - 10 Colorful Cloths and 2 White ECO-FUSED Cloths - Ideal for Cleaning Glasses, Spectacles, Camera Lenses, iPad, Tablets, Phones, iPhone, Android Phones, LCD Screens and Other Delicate Surfaces (Black/Grey)
Offered by ECO-FUSED
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Microfiber Cleaning Cloths, March 25, 2013
We each have one in our laptop cases. One in the car for cleaning eye wear too. Perfect little wipes - arrived promptly and well packaged.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 29, 2014 4:15 AM PDT

Midwest Exercise Pen with Door, 48-Inch, Gold
Midwest Exercise Pen with Door, 48-Inch, Gold
Price: $92.95
14 used & new from $42.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Midwest Indoor/outdoor pet pen, June 2, 2012
I'm so happy with this product! It's tall - 4' and roomy for my 3 month old puppy. I have this set up as a rectangle-6'deep by 2'across in living room. My german shepherd's plastic crate (med.size)is in the back of the pen with training pads (Simple Solutions)on the floor. Perfect! He has crate/den to sleep in, room for toys (pee resistant), and a potty area. So, no accidents in crate (except for a few poopy paw prints a couple of times). I take him for a walk before work and leave him for 8 hours. I take him out for play/walk immediately after work (clean up pen area after I've exercised us). Tuck him back into pen/crate area later at bed time. He has adjusted very well - he sees this as his 'space' & likes it.
Also, when I travel I use crate for car ride & he sleeps in it at night. Can also take pen, but don't usually need it. As he gets bigger, I will either add additional pieces to pen or get large metal crate... Right now, 100% pleased with product & suits 'our' purposes perfect!

Update 6/30/12:
I bought this for $60 through Petco.
I moved his crate into my bedroom. He now sleeps through the night (no accidents). During the day, he now has more room in his 'play pen' for toys (and a training pad). Still 100% pleased!

KONG Puppy Flyer Dog Toy, Colors May Vary
KONG Puppy Flyer Dog Toy, Colors May Vary
Price: $6.99
33 used & new from $5.50

5.0 out of 5 stars KONG puppy frisbee, June 2, 2012
I really like KONG products. Made for the chewing (or should I say, destructive) needs of the pup. He loves fetching his frisbee and chewing on it. But it's so flexible he can't damage it. And puppy size is appropriate for smaller dogs.

Simple Solution Puppy Training Pads, 100 Count
Simple Solution Puppy Training Pads, 100 Count
Price: $33.58
14 used & new from $30.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Training Pads, May 19, 2012
I worried that these were an 'unnecessary' expense because, well newspaper is a lot cheaper! Wrong!!!! These are very absorbent and the lining prevents my puppy's pee from getting on my floors. So, clean up is super easy! Well worth the cost.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 31, 2012 7:52 AM PST

Kyjen PP02233 Squeaker Mat Gator 16 Squeaker Plush Squeak Toy Dog Toys, Large, Green
Offered by Dog -n- Cat Pet Supply
Price: $12.62
32 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gator Dog Toy, May 19, 2012
Our puppy came home yesterday and this gator toy is his favorite. The gator is bigger than him and he loves falling asleep on it. Also, it has a rattle in the head which he really enjoys. It's big, soft, makes sounds, and is fun to chew on!
A pup's dream come true!

Catalina Basket Driftwood
Catalina Basket Driftwood

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Basket, August 10, 2010
This review is from: Catalina Basket Driftwood
I gave this basket to my daughter last Christmas and she loves it! It's perfect for a couple! The basket is well designed and attractive. I love the convience of this basket too. Everything is included! All they have to do is pack a bottle of wine and their meal! Simple, elegant, and romantic. My daughter-in-law wants one now too!

Earthwise ST00015 15-Inch 6.25 amp Electric String Trimmer
Earthwise ST00015 15-Inch 6.25 amp Electric String Trimmer
Offered by VMInnovations
Price: $38.95
9 used & new from $32.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied with Earthwise, August 10, 2010
First, I really appreciate all the reviewers comments on this product. I like that I was forewarned about possible issues with screwing in the screws - seriously, I am not mechanically inclined. This is the first hand held weed wacker I have used. I am very pleased with the perfomance of this tool. It's light, easy to assemble, and reliable. It trims well near walls, tough over-growth, and sidewalk edges. I have an extra long extension cord and this is benefitial for ease of movement and use. I highly recommend this product.

The Mayo Clinic Diet: Eat well, Enjoy Life, Lose Weight
The Mayo Clinic Diet: Eat well, Enjoy Life, Lose Weight
by Mayo Clinic
Price: $20.42
319 used & new from $1.97

5.0 out of 5 stars The Mayo Wayo, May 17, 2010
Before I buy anything, I like to visit amazon for customer reviews. Several reviewers stated that this book didn't give them any new information, and I worried that I would be disappointed. Well, I wasn't disappointed. I like the compact, concise layout. I like all of the visuals, and even if some of it is "review" it is helpful. I found the plan so simple to follow too. I don't like counting calories or points. I like this plan because it's not about "dieting" but developing a healty way of life. I intend to stay on this plan after I reach my weight loss goal to maintain my loss. I started the Mayo Diet on April 1st and I'm half way to goal! I follow the plan and keep it simple. Also, I bought the journal and I use it daily. You don't have to get the journal though, you could use a composition notebook to track food and exercise. It's sticking to the plan that works. Good Luck!

Update 12/31/12
Following this plan opened my eyes to the importance of nutrition to maintain health (as well as weight). I have since eliminated meat from my diet and am now following a vegan diet. I highly recommend reading Dr. Joel Fuhrman's book, Eat to Live. He discusses research (2003) that I recently read in an issue of Reader's Digest (Nov. or Dec.). I also recommend watching Vegucated as it too helped me to make a conscious decision about what I eat. This is of course, a personal decision. I just felt compelled to share this information because I think that my review of the Mayo plan would be incomplete without this.

Euphoria by Calvin Klein for Women, Eau De Parfum Spray, 3.4 Ounce
Euphoria by Calvin Klein for Women, Eau De Parfum Spray, 3.4 Ounce

4.0 out of 5 stars Euphoria Eau De Parfum Spray, May 9, 2009
I would give Amazon 5 stars for price, free shipping, and quick arrival (came within 5 days of ordering). I love Euphoria! I spent a LOT more at department store for same exact item (same quality too)! However, Calvin Klein gets less stars because like other reviewers have said, the smell does not last long. Disappointing! Also, buyer beware: package perfume gift sets often contain OLDER perfumes!