Profile for Sire Rectifier > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sire Rectifier RSS Feed (UK)

Awake (Are We)? Part 2 the Rebirth of Sublin
Awake (Are We)? Part 2 the Rebirth of Sublin
by Marty Connor
Price: $25.95
18 used & new from $18.19

5.0 out of 5 stars simply awesome!, June 22, 2010
Well, ive read the first book and liked the style and the story had me captivated so I thought id give this one a go. WOW if you think the first one is good then oh my you will love this, the descriptions of the characters and the action made me completely visualise the whole thing, loved it.

After Avatar people wanted to go to Pandora...If you read the Awake series then you will want to wield some kickass dream energy and go to Sublin. The book is sooo visually descriptive you will feel like you are part of the story and in another world!

Buy this book, you will absolutely love it! I cant wait for the third one which I hope there is!!

Awake (Are We?): Part 1, Journey to the Waterfall Kingdom
Awake (Are We?): Part 1, Journey to the Waterfall Kingdom
by Marty Connor
Price: $12.95
23 used & new from $5.73

5.0 out of 5 stars The next big thing, June 22, 2010
Saw this book and thought the title (Awake are we) sounded interesting and the synopsis enthralled me to look further. It looked like my type of thing so decided to give it a go.

Oh man! im glad i did! ive read a lot of good fantasy books by famous authors and this one is up there with the greats and has knocked ol potter off his shelf in my house!! For a writer i havent heard of before im amazed that the book doesnt come up under more search engines and doesnt cost more.

Awesome read, im totally hooked and cannot wait for the next part to be released!

Buy it, you wont be disapointed and own a piece of the next major thing from when it started like a true fan!