Profile for Nichole > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nichole RSS Feed

Madden Girl Women's Galeriaa Combat Boot,Cognac
Madden Girl Women's Galeriaa Combat Boot,Cognac
Offered by Peltz Shoes
Price: $75.00
6 used & new from $19.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Difficult but Gorgeous, January 9, 2015
Let me start by saying that these boots are GORGEOUS and well worth the price. They are not as dark as they are portrayed in the photo, as they are made to look weathered and worn. I love how they fit, but my #1 gripe is, like others have stated, they take a long time to get on. I have to unzip and unlace them almost completely and fold them over to get my feet in. The second gripe I have is that the zippers stick, but I'm hoping they'll get better with wear. The third gripe I have is that there is no way to secure the tops and tongue if you want to wear them folded over. I don't think I'll be wearing them folded over any time soon. I can't wait for the winter to end so I can wear them, though!

Black Metal Wall Mounted 3 Shelf 6 Hanger Hooks Nail Polish Holder / Jewelry Hanger
Offered by MyGift
Price: $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I Think I Received a Used Item, July 29, 2014
This is a lot smaller than I expected, but it'll suffice. The hooks are large and perfect for all my bracelets! However, it came with a captive ring on one of the earring holes ... I hope I can get it off. It also seems like what I received was used/a return, which is kind of gross.

CoverON® Matte Snap-On WHITE RUBBERIZED Hard Case Cover For SONY LT30AT XPERIA TL ATT With PRY-Triangle Case Removal Tool [WCA319]
Offered by Wireless Central
Price: $0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars The Pieces Don't Fit, February 11, 2014
I purchased this case as a cheap alternative to my nice case so that I could decorate it with glitter.

The finish on the case is nice. However, I wasn't expecting a two-piece case. You can't find a one-piece case for this phone at this price. The case is very obviously poorly made, as the pieces that are supposed to snap together don't fit and there is extra plastic all around the edges.

Since I've altered it, I won't be attempting to return it. It was a waste of money, though. I guess you get what you pay for!

NHL Buffalo Sabres Embossed Genuine Cowhide Leather Trifold
NHL Buffalo Sabres Embossed Genuine Cowhide Leather Trifold
Price: $21.99
8 used & new from $21.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not As Pictured - Buffalo Sabres, March 12, 2013
The logo and color on the wallet did not match the photo. It came with a much smaller and totally different logo and the color is almost orange. It was for my boyfriend and he likes it, so he'll keep it, but I don't like paying for a completely different product than expected.

iPearl Leather Carrying Folia Cover Case for iPad 4 (Retina display & Lightning connector), iPad 3 & iPad 2 with 30-pin connector, with Built-in Stand, hand strap, sleep/wakeup function and FREE Touch Screen Stylus Pen - PINK
Offered by iPearl-Inc
Price: $6.99
2 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So Glad I Bought This!, May 15, 2011
I bought some sort of magnetic cover at Target and when I opened it, I realized it wasn't even close to what I wanted. It's going back ASAP. I'm so glad I found this. It has all the features you could need in a case. The screen even turns off and on when you close and open the case! Awesome. It's the perfect price and a really great investment.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 14, 2012 5:38 AM PDT