Profile for NJackson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

NJackson RSS Feed

Price: $42.94
5 used & new from $35.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Always a sucker for Vera Bradley :), November 20, 2013
This review is from: Vera Bradley Accordion Wallet
Very spacious wallet, could almost double as a clutch. Beautiful fabric, made with quality per the usual for anything from Vera Bradley's collection.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable!, July 11, 2013
This cover is durable and fits perfectly. Very happy with my purchase. It shows no signs of wear and I've had it for 8 months now and use my iPad multiple times/day. Great product! Go Beavs! :)

Oakley Jupiter LX Sunglasses Lavender Tortoise/G40 Black Gradient, One Size Lavender Tortoise/G40 Black Gradient

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sunglasses, EVER!, July 11, 2013
I've owned these for over a year now after purchasing them on Amazon, and they are by far the most durable sunglasses I've ever had. Take good care of them (keep them in the case when you're not wearing them, etc.) and they will last forever. I wear mine every single day, and care for them well and they show no signs of weakness in any hinge and have not endured any scratches. I do have a larger head, so they feel a tad snug around my ears, but it's prevented them from falling off many times so I don't mind :) Plus, after thirty years of having a big head - you get used to it ;) Anyway, great product, Amazon shipped them quickly and safely and if anything ever happens to them, I'll come right back here and buy another pair!

Traditional Medicinals EveryDay Detox, 16-Count Boxes (Pack of 6)
Traditional Medicinals EveryDay Detox, 16-Count Boxes (Pack of 6)
Price: $21.54
24 used & new from $19.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Five stars for effectiveness, three stars for taste = four stars overall, July 11, 2013
This stuff definitely works. I would even consider it to have gentle cleansing properties, but I'm no doc so don't take my word for it - just my experience. However, I despise black licorice and this has a very strong flavor similar to it. I usually get my biggest tea cup and steep a more fragrant, pleasant tea with it (the detox tea + another tea at the same time) my favorite is caffeine free Acai Berry by Stash, and drink them together. It makes for a much more pleasurable experience. I feel cleaner, and like a well oiled machine when I add this into my daily routine. Granted it may be more psychosomatic than clinical proof, but as long as it feels like it's working, I'm happy!

Vitalicious VitaMuffin VitaTops, Fudgy Peanut Butter Chip, 2-Ounce Packages (Pack of 24)
Offered by Vitalicious Inc
Price: $32.99
3 used & new from $32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, February 25, 2012
These are my go-to item when I need something sweet, I absolutely love them! My husband loves them too and buying them in bulk is such a great option for us financially!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE these shoes., February 25, 2012
Great quality, great fit. I also bought them in the camel color and they are comfortable to walk around campus in. Definitely worth the money and then some!

Rainbow Light ThinBerry Opti-Curb Cinnamon Twist , 11.2-Ounces Pouch
Rainbow Light ThinBerry Opti-Curb Cinnamon Twist , 11.2-Ounces Pouch
Price: $19.49
16 used & new from $16.24

3.0 out of 5 stars Tried it for the first time today...., February 25, 2012
This product is very chalky. I had a hard time getting the recommended serving down. The taste isn't amazing but I didn't expect it to be. I mixed it with almond milk, not sure what else to tell ya, it tastes chalk but it does what it says it will do!

EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale, Silver
EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale, Silver
Offered by EatSmart Products
Price: $34.95
19 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy peasy!, February 13, 2012
Very easy to use and accurate. I am really enjoying having a scale in the kitchen now! Prompt shipment and great value for your dollar!

Monogram: J - Thirstystone Sandstone Coaster Set
Monogram: J - Thirstystone Sandstone Coaster Set
Offered by Gift Warehouse
Price: Click here to see our price
2 used & new from $18.03

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT bargain!, November 19, 2010
Excellent product! My husband and I drink ice water frequently and were constantly frusterated with the condensation gathering at the bottom of the glass on our old coasters. These soak up all condensation and the are very elegant looking in our living room. We have had them for a couple of weeks now and after using them daily we can also tell they will stand the test of time, very durable. We would most definently reccomend this item to friends :)Can't beat the price either!

Ladies Blue Tank Top with Racerback, Cotton Spandex
Ladies Blue Tank Top with Racerback, Cotton Spandex

2.0 out of 5 stars Good for what I bought them for...., October 14, 2010
These are VERY thin and run small...I bought a large when I am usually a medium (I am a size 8 womens build, 34C chest size) and they shrunk in the washer. I did not expect anything great since they are only a few bucks a piece and I bought them mostly to wear under sweaters during the winter. For that purpose they work but I would never wear them alone, they are very sheer.

Page: 1 | 2