Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon David Ramirez $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Profile for S. Trotta > Reviews

Browse

S. Trotta's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Trotta RSS Feed (Scottsdale, AZ United States)

A Mother's Legacy: Your Life Story in Your Own Words
A Mother's Legacy: Your Life Story in Your Own Words
Edition: Hardcover-spiral
Price: $11.69
73 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, January 9, 2009
This is an awesome book! I researched many of the books out there before buying this series for my husband, my mom, and myself to fill out for my son. This was a great pick and a great deal! Of course, you're going to find that some of the questions may not apply to you but overall it is an awesome book that allows you to share your life with your child.

A Grandparent's Legacy: Your Life Story in Your Own Words
A Grandparent's Legacy: Your Life Story in Your Own Words
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: $11.53
64 used & new from $0.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, January 9, 2009
I bought this for my mother so she could fill it out for my son. I gave it to her for Chanukah and she's almost done filling it out! The book is great because there are so many questions it asks to spark memories to share. Just allow yourself enough time to fill out if you're not like my mom.

A Father's Legacy: Your Life Story in Your Own Words
A Father's Legacy: Your Life Story in Your Own Words
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: $12.70
84 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, January 9, 2009
This is a great book full of opportunities to share many memories. If you plan on giving it as a gift for a holiday, be sure to buy it ahead of time to give yourself plenty of time to fill it out.

Sparky The Firefly
Sparky The Firefly
by Tom McGrew
35 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute story but the lights don't work, October 9, 2008
This review is from: Sparky The Firefly (Hardcover)
My son loves the story and I enjoy reading it to him. But I've gone through 3 of these books so far trying to get one where Sparky's tail lights up consistently. It seems it'll light up the first couple of times you open the book to the last page, then nothing. I've changed the batteries and it makes no difference. Fortunately, my son doesn't know the difference but I do.

The Girlfriends' Guide to Pregnancy
The Girlfriends' Guide to Pregnancy
by Vicki Iovine
Price: $12.98
580 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-have!, September 27, 2007
One of my girlfriend's told me about this book but I didn't get it until I was about 7 months along. I really should've gotten it sooner as it is an awesome book! If I had read it earlier in my pregnancy so much would've made more sense and I wouldn't have felt so isolated in my feelings and tribulations. One thing that's great about this book is that it's very easy to read & funny. To demonstrate, I really don't read for leisure or pleasure as I've been in school. I started reading this book on a Sunday and I was done by Thursday, which is a record for me! Every pregnant chick should have this book!!! One recommendation though - don't wait for the pregnant chick to buy it herself - buy it for her as soon as she's made the big announcement.

US Acrylic® Clear CD Flip Tray - holds 20 standard CD jewel cases
US Acrylic® Clear CD Flip Tray - holds 20 standard CD jewel cases
Offered by U.S. Acrylic, LLC
Price: $4.99
2 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!, September 27, 2007
I've been looking all over for these racks as I had received one as a gift over 10 years ago and haven't been able to find them since. You can organize your cds very easily without it taking up alot of space and it makes a great presentation when you have 2 or 3 of them side-by-side. Best thing is - they're very inexpensive but durable.