Profile for TatLover > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 750

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

TatLover RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
King
King

4.0 out of 5 stars There's some hotties here!, July 30, 2015
This review is from: King (Kindle Edition)
OMG!!!!!!

Preppy... he was the best part of this book!!! And I hated the direction the author took with his character!!!!

Love King!!!! However there is a scene in this book after the carnival that made no sense whatsoever. It's like a piece of the story is missing. Like, what changed that led to this. This scene doesn't fit the story at all.

Bear.....yummy!!!!!!!! Want so much more of him.

Red Hot Candy (22 All-New Delicious Romance Books by Best-Selling Authors about Alpha Males, Billionaires, Cowboys, and More for Your Summer Reading) (Red Hot Boxed Sets)
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Like Home, July 28, 2015
Review is for Like Home by Mira Bailee.

Was given an advanced review copy from the author for a honest review.

This is a nice tease of Devon and Olivia's life after Four Letters. You are definitely left wanting more!

Fighting for Forever (The Fighting Series Book 6)
Fighting for Forever (The Fighting Series Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Emotional, July 26, 2015
I'm in tears!!! How sweet!!!!!!!!

Oh Svetlana, I can't even imagine. Hatch.. I'm on the fence with you!! Why do I kind of like you??? Drake... want to kick his butt.
Jessica... what a mess!!

Rex and Gia.... I feel like their story is still hanging. Apparently there is so issues still there... Will we come back to them???

Trix...sometimes I didn't care for her and other times I did. I think that may have been the point.

Oh Baywatch... I'm so glad he got his HEA

Cement Heart
Cement Heart

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars, July 25, 2015
This review is from: Cement Heart (Kindle Edition)
Tears...I shed so many tears reading this!!!

I laughed and cried, and hope to visit with Gam again!!! I want more!! Fast forward that year!!!

The Taming of the Billionaire (Billionaires and Bridesmaids)
The Taming of the Billionaire (Billionaires and Bridesmaids)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $3.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite so far!!!, July 23, 2015
I absolutely loved this book!!!!!

"Quit sticking your dicks in the bridesmaids" OMG!! That was hilarious!!! I love Hunter!!

And Magnus...hubba hubba... finally a character that loves to spend his hard earned money and doesn't feel guilty about it.

And the cats!!!!! This so made the story!!!! And how did he not have a litter box?!?! HA!!!

When You're Back: A Rosemary Beach Novel (The Rosemary Beach Series Book 12)
When You're Back: A Rosemary Beach Novel (The Rosemary Beach Series Book 12)
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars My heart is with another, July 21, 2015
I hate to say it but I like Captain so much better than Made now!!!! Made was so caught up with taking care of others, including Reese he couldn't see she needed more than just being taken care of.

And does anyone else think Reese needed to grow some????

I was very surprised to find two big inconsistencies in the story. And since they were meant to be like clues or or surprises, I'm surprised they were missed.

Then the ending... we are left hanging with Kiro and Aida!!!! Don't care for that.

Bleeding Love (Hope Town Book 2)
Bleeding Love (Hope Town Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars 3.5 stars, July 20, 2015
3.5 stars

Molly... enough can't be said this little girl and her makeupovers!!!!!! And Nate!!! Oh I want his story!!!!!

Liam, he was not what I expected. He seemed so much older than he actually is. His use of Darling, seemed so out of place since no one else in the series talked that way. And the sex scenes... he was too much.

Jack...we never met him but somehow I feel so sorry for him :( maybe he's really being held hostage or something??????

Throb
Throb

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring, July 19, 2015
This review is from: Throb (Kindle Edition)
I'm just not a fan. I was bored and almost didn't finish. I also felt really bad for Flynn!!! This could have been a novella.

Five Weeks (Seven Series Book 3)
Five Weeks (Seven Series Book 3)

3.0 out of 5 stars Jericho has turned into a nun, July 17, 2015
Reason for only three stars??? Where was the wild, partier, sexed up and drugged out Jericho??? I hate when characters change when you get to their story. Where was the guy from the pack party????

The Rocker Who Hates Me (The Rocker... Book 10)
The Rocker Who Hates Me (The Rocker... Book 10)

4.0 out of 5 stars My favorite rockers!!!, July 12, 2015
I can't believe I feel sad for how everyone has treated Brie. I really like her!!

I am quite impressed that Ms. Browning was able to recreate the past and fill in all these gaps with Brie and Liam's story.

Only thing I wish was different...I wanted more in the epilogue.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20