Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Cecile McLorin Salvant $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Eponymous > Reviews

Browse

Eponymous' Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Eponymous RSS Feed

HackMaster Player's Handbook
HackMaster Player's Handbook
by Jolly R. Blackburn
Edition: Leather Bound
Price: $42.04
8 used & new from $40.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Great old school, September 2, 2015
Stunning! Great old school. Very good game. Lots of options but at its heart its an opposed roll version of D&D. There are many options you can layer on and you will house rule some of it. Is it good Damn yes.

Merrell Men's Barefoot Road Glove,Ash/Anodized Gold,11.5 M US
Merrell Men's Barefoot Road Glove,Ash/Anodized Gold,11.5 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars The nearly no shoe, April 2, 2012
Really like this shoe for minimalist running shoes. Its a comfortable fit with a good toe box and nice all round fit. Its zero drop and scrunches right around on its self just as it should. I'm splitting hairs over the lacing as its just what you would get on most shoes so you will likely be totally fine with it however, I find the lacing could be a little improved. I spent a lot of time researching this shoe and the run in this shoe is really good. I think its a great shoe. if your looking to transition into barefoot or take up minimalist running this is a great choice. in colder weather I do my weekly 48k's in these shoes and I'm very satisfied with the performance. I really prefer these over the Trail glove as I like the _much_ better ground feel these give. Honestly in cold weather I'll go the Merrells every time and in the summer I'll go every other day and go the Lunas for the nearly naked feeling.
I dont think you can do much better then the Merrell for a minimalist running shoe.