Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Cecile McLorin Salvant $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Cpl Delves USMC > Reviews

Browse

Cpl Delves USMC's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cpl Delves USMC "Cpl Delves" RSS Feed (Brooklyn, NY)

Barbie Collector 2014 Holiday African-American Doll
Barbie Collector 2014 Holiday African-American Doll
Offered by OneUpTCG
Price: $19.99
82 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife enjoyed this one as she did the years before, December 30, 2014
Beautifull doll. My wife enjoyed this one as she did the years before.

SmartSign 3M Engineer Grade Reflective Sign, Legend "No Parking, Do Not Block Driveway", 6" high x 12" wide, White on Red
Price: $17.00
2 used & new from $17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't fix stupid., December 30, 2014
Sign was easy to mount to a chain link or wrought iron fence. Highly visible from the street. People still manage to park in front of the driveway claiming they didn't see the sign. One claimed he didn't notice the driveway, but that is for them and the tow truck driver to discuss.

Casio Men's PAW1500-1V "Pathfinder" Multi-Function Digital Watch
Casio Men's PAW1500-1V "Pathfinder" Multi-Function Digital Watch
Price: $164.09
27 used & new from $145.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Piece of Time Keeping Equipment, January 1, 2010
I purchased the Casio Men's Pathfinder Multi-Band Solar Atomic Ultimate Watch #PAW1500-1V via my wife for Christmas, its something we both do. I have to say I am very impressed. I am a "just like to know/ useless information" type of person and this wrist watch had me intrigued from first sight. I tested out the various non-time keeping inturments on the watch to give my self a feel for its accuracy, or inaccuracy for any matter. Here is what I found, along with the pros, cons, and intuitive insight of add-ons:

Compass: Pretty accurate when compared with my old manual compass from my Marine Corps days. Slight movements will throw off the bearing but,as with manual compasses one should check their bearing from time to time anyway.

Barometer: Accurate when checked with the National Weather Service.

Barometer Graph: Accurate. When the graph displayed a downward slope there was rain or snow within 12 hours, as the weather faired better the graph sloped upward.

Altimeter: I still have not totally figured how to check the accuracy of this measurement.

Thermometer: Inaccurate due to reads the ambient air along with your body heat when worn. Accurate if taken off your wrist and allowed to calibrate.

Atomic Timing: Accurate with offcial US time at [...]

Moon Graph: Accurate.

Tide Graph: Accurate.

Pros:
Solar powered
Atomic Timed
Compass
Barometer Graph
World Time
Automatic Illumimnation, when watch is tilted 40 degrees or more.
Lots of gadgets

Cons:
Thermometer
Bezel too loose

Good features to include for future:
GPS
Mild Vibrate

I have a little insight ot a couple of feature others complained about.
-Illumination time is only 2 seconds: I see this as purely tactical. As a Marine I wouldnt want a backlight so bright to be on for more than a couple seconds.

-Alarm is on the low side, volume wise. Another tactical advantage. I would not want it to be any louder but a mild vibrate feature would solve that slight discrepancy.

-Size; I am six foot tall, 155 pounds, slim build, the watch doesn't seem large or bulky at all.

All and all the Casio Men's Pathfinder Multi-Band Solar Atomic Ultimate Watch #PAW1500-1V is as the the title for my review states, an excellent piece of time keeping equipment.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 7, 2010 12:02 AM PST

Right About Now
Right About Now
Offered by DJ-MEGGASOUNDS
Price: $17.51
50 used & new from $0.49

5.0 out of 5 stars BROOKLYN, STAND UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, April 2, 2006
This review is from: Right About Now (Audio CD)
Talib Kweli is the breath of fresh air the "RAP GAME" needs. The beats, the rhymes, to describe in one word ............phenomenal. Every track stands on its own. Two tracks I committed to memory on the first play of the album was "Ms. Hill" & "Where You gonna Run?". Go out and get.....Don't cop the bottleg!!!!! GET THIS ALBUM NOW!!!!!!