Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Lavenduela Knightingale20 > Reviews

Browse

Lavenduela Knigh...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lavenduela Knightingale20 "Mariah" RSS Feed (Las Vegas, NV)

Page: 1 | 2
SHANY The Masterpiece 7 Layers All In One Makeup Set - "Original"
SHANY The Masterpiece 7 Layers All In One Makeup Set - "Original"
Price: $59.74
6 used & new from $55.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Makeup Lover's Dream, January 4, 2013
Everything that you ever wished for in experiementing with color is in this set! Very organized and well packaged! easy for storage and will protect your eyeshadows from breaking. Quality is breathtaking.I feel like a pro. This will last for years for practicing on myself and others <3

Nightmare Before Christmas ~ SALLY - Rag Doll Perfume
Nightmare Before Christmas ~ SALLY - Rag Doll Perfume

5.0 out of 5 stars Hoping it's the same scent I have been searching for?! O.o, November 30, 2012
I used to have a bubble bath/ shower gel set that was given to me a loooong time ago. Came with a candle too. I still have the candle and it still has its smell. I REALLY regret using up that shower gel so quickly. The Smell was the most Best frangrance I've ever owned! It had Sally on the bottle and on the candle's packaging. I'm Really hoping it's the scent I've been searching for cus the shower gel and candle no longer exists!!!

Gothic Harlequin Fairy with Butterfly Wings on Pedestal
Gothic Harlequin Fairy with Butterfly Wings on Pedestal
Offered by DragonPowerDistribution
Price: $31.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Gift!, September 12, 2012
My friend is into Jesters and fairies and when I found this it was perfect! Well painted and great size ! She Loved it! Thank you! <3

Muka Strapless Gold Fashion Beaded Overbust Corset, Valentine's Gift Idea
Muka Strapless Gold Fashion Beaded Overbust Corset, Valentine's Gift Idea
Offered by OPENTIP
Price: $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Muka+Opentip!, August 24, 2012
Ordered this corset last night. I have the White Tapestry corset and it fits so good on me. Can't wait!!!! XD
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 9, 2012 2:39 AM PDT

IQ Natural, Mineral Makeup Sample Box, "FAIR" Shade Makeup Samples, with bonus 5 piece Black Brush Kit
Offered by iQ Natural
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars IQ Natural in FAIR, October 25, 2011
I like this kit alot. The foundation and setting veil make my skin look awesome without looking cakey. The FAIR 2 foundation is the best match for me.Warmth and the blush have shimmer in it which I didn't like because I have oily skin and I wanted an all over matte finish.The eyeshadows are very pretty. I will definitely be buying just the FAIR 2 and setting veil again.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 7, 2012 6:08 AM PDT

Muka Women Waist Cincher Corset Top Bustiers Push Up Shapewear Clubwear Costume
Muka Women Waist Cincher Corset Top Bustiers Push Up Shapewear Clubwear Costume
Offered by OPENTIP
Price: $9.99 - $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love it!!!, October 14, 2011
This corset arrived today and I immediately fell in love. It's really pretty and it gives a good shape to my body. I did however have some difficulty putting it on but the end results was what I wanted.Comfortable and could still breathe since this isn't a true corset. The material isn't thick so sitting down I'm going to be cautious with. I recommend to anyone about this corset because it is flattering and a good price. The sizing chart is accurate so that'll give more confidence in first time buyers like me :).

NYX Fabulous Eye Lashes, Guilty Pleasure, 0.544 Ounce
NYX Fabulous Eye Lashes, Guilty Pleasure, 0.544 Ounce
Offered by Romance Avenue
Price: $6.92
2 used & new from $6.92

5.0 out of 5 stars A very fun and beautiful look!, September 2, 2011
I received these lashes two days ago and wanted to see how they would match to my fairy costume this year. The lashes themselves were natural and simple. The glitter was what made them really pretty! No glitter fell on my face when I blinked so hoping no fallouts would be discovered during Ren Fair. I would definatley buy more lashes so I can master how to perfectly apply lashes.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pretty!!!, September 2, 2011
My costume as a winter fairy is finally complete! I recieved this in the mail yesterday and was very pleased. The metal is bendable with a chain to customize the shape of your head for the perfect fit! Now I really can't wait for Ren Fair!

Thayers Alcohol-free Rose Petal Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera ~ 12 oz
Thayers Alcohol-free Rose Petal Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera ~ 12 oz
Offered by OxKom
Price: $8.34
66 used & new from $6.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Wonderful!, August 29, 2011
I've been using Thayer's witch hazel for three days and it makes my skin really soft and even. I have sensitive skin with combination of oily and dry on certain areas on my face. My nose gets really oily yet my cheeks get really dry and flaky. When I got this product I read the description and I knew right away this is going to work! I have been reading comments about how the smell is grandma-like and too strong but I smelled this scent before and it's not horrible as some say. It moisterized my face instantly and calmed my skin after I clean my face with my battery operated facial brush. I could still smell a hint of rose a couple hours later but I like the smell. It's too soon to say what changes it has made with my acne yet I already give this 5 stars. I trust all the great comments it has been given and the product itself.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars These wing are so pretty!!!, August 24, 2011
I got these beautiful wings today and I absolutely love them! The shipping was so fast and was suprised that I recieved them so soon! They're big and blue with sparkles! My time at Ren Fair as an ice fairy is going to be awesome!

Page: 1 | 2