Profile for Shae' Clark > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Shae' Clark "Shae' Clark" RSS Feed (Ironton, Ohio)

Silk Stalkings: Seasons 1-5
Silk Stalkings: Seasons 1-5
DVD ~ Rob Estes

5.0 out of 5 stars Silk Stalkings Any and All Seasons, February 17, 2011
This review is from: Silk Stalkings: Seasons 1-5 (DVD)
I started watching Silk Stalkings when it began & it was my favorite show then & now! I have often wondered WHY all the other shows have been released on DVD and/or played on re-runs & this show has not ~ Big mistake! I have looked for the DVD's for so long & finally found them on here & was sooooooo very happy & very pleased when they finally got here. My husband stated he should have video taped me getting it in the mail because we could have possibly won $10K on AFV. LOL Anyway, I watch them every night and any chance I get when I need to unwind & reminisce back to the BEST era ever!

Mr. Coffee ISX43 Programmable 12-Cup Coffee Maker - Black
Mr. Coffee ISX43 Programmable 12-Cup Coffee Maker - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars RIP Coffee Maker, January 7, 2010
Our Mr. Coffee maker is/was the BEST coffee pot we'd ever had! Unfortunately it passed last night, we think the heating element went bad ~ only after a year but hopefully this will become available again SOON!!! We had one once before that lasted almost five years & now we are looking for a new one once again. Coffee is our drug & our motto is "Morning Bad, Coffee Good!" Please let me know when these are back!!!