Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Lynne M. LaBianca > Reviews

Browse

Lynne M. LaBianca's Profile

Customer Reviews: 132

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lynne M. LaBianca "pocket pooh" RSS Feed (Rhode Island)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Sibling Loss: A Sister's Journey From Despair to Celebration
Sibling Loss: A Sister's Journey From Despair to Celebration
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars INSIGHTFUL. POWERFUL, ..A SUBJECT NOT BROUGHT TO LIFE UNTIL THE PAST FEW YEARS. FINALLY, WE ARE NOT FORGOTTEN., July 8, 2015
This is an amazing, insightful, book, that looks into the GRIEF OF ANOTHER SIBLING., I most definitely felt what the author, Laura Prince, describes in her journey through SIBLING LOSS.. It is a very difficult process for the SIBLINGS and it descibes the very similar POWERFUL GRIEVING I went through and still continue.....

It is also a relief to me that I wasn't crazy for what I was and still feel in the loss of my brother, killed tragically, with my cousin, in a motorcycle accident....THROUGH SIBLING LOSS. ...

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BOOK TO ALL WHO HAVE LOST A SIBLING...SIBLING LOSS HAS LONG BEEN OVERLOOKED...

People Are Idiots and I Can Prove It!: The 10 Ways You Are Sabotaging Yourself and How You Can Overcome Them [PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS & I CAN PROV]
86 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE LARRY'S BOOKS. A MUST READ TRUTHFUL BOOK ABOUT YOURSELF AND OTHERS., April 23, 2015
I LOVE THIS GUY BECAUSE HE TELLS IT LIKE IT IS. ONE OF MY FAV AUTHORS. WHAT HE SAYS IS ALWAYS TRUE.

Stone Pillow
Stone Pillow
DVD ~ Lucille Ball
Price: $6.49
19 used & new from $2.83

5.0 out of 5 stars LUCILLE BALL IS FANTASTIC, April 23, 2015
This review is from: Stone Pillow (DVD)
ANOTHER AMAZING MOVIE FOR LUCILLE BALL LOVERS EVERYWHERE. THIS LADY IS TOPS in this VERYDIFFERENT ROLE.

The Five People You Meet in Heaven

Price: $8.88
87 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I ♥♡♥♡ THIS VERY INSPIRATIONAL BOOK, April 23, 2015
VERY INSPIRATIONAL

UNOW Women Pro Training Racerback Slimming One Piece Swimsuit (BLACK, L-XL)
UNOW Women Pro Training Racerback Slimming One Piece Swimsuit (BLACK, L-XL)
Offered by PonyBuy

Coach 1 Carat Classic Silver Plated Heart Clear Crystal Charm Bracelet Jewelry
Offered by InspiredSilver
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars COACH BRACELET I ♡♥♡♥♡♥, April 23, 2015
I love my dainty, very feminine bracelet. ♡♥♡♥

The Life Strategies Workbook: Exercises and Self-Tests to Help You Change Your Life
by Phillip C. McGraw
89 used & new from $1.23

2.0 out of 5 stars "GET REAL", DR PHILS LIFE STRATEGIES WORKBOOK, March 31, 2015
I WATCH DR. PHIL daily, I really LEARN a lot from him but I have to say personally I'm not a workbook person. I HAVE READ MOST/ALL OF HIS BOOKS AND I DO LEARN FROM HIM AND ROBINS BOOKS, WHO I LOVE, HAS BOOKS THAT ARE ALSO EDUCATIONAL, INSPIRING AND ENTERTAINING♡♥♡♥
THEY ARE BOTH INSPIRING AND " REAL" PEOPLE AND I JUST LOVE HIS SAYINGS.

The Long, Long Trailer
The Long, Long Trailer
DVD ~ Lucille Ball
Price: $5.97
36 used & new from $3.42

5.0 out of 5 stars THE LONG, LONG TRAILER IS A MUST HAVE for LUCY AND DESI LOVERS'''', March 31, 2015
This review is from: The Long, Long Trailer (DVD)
LUCILLE BALL AND DESI ARNAZ ONCE AGAIN HAVE MADE COMEDIC ACTING AMAZING ON THE SCREEN. EVERYONE '''''''''' LUCY AND DESI. I have seen this movie ten times over and now I own it... Its A MUST SEE FOR LOVERS OF LUCY AND DESI '''''' VERY VERY FUNNY AND SOOOOO ENTERTAINING''

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14