Profile for Ted Woods > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ted Woods "avid reader" RSS Feed (South Florida, FL USA)

The Patriot Paradox: A Kurt Vetter International Spy Thriller (Reluctant Hero Book 1)
Price: $3.71

5.0 out of 5 stars fast paced thriller, October 20, 2014
This book would be Good for adults who like espionage books. As I approached the end I couldn't put it down They never explained how they found the building where things happened.

Philips Norelco 8260 CC Men's Shaving System
Philips Norelco 8260 CC Men's Shaving System
3 used & new from $269.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Better have a huge bathroom counter, October 20, 2010
The shaver does a great job of shaving my neck without razor burn. But so did my last shaver that costs a third of this one. This one wants me to clean it every day with the little brush. That will never happen. I cleaned my last one every Saturday. It also has a large tank that holds a liquid cleaner that you submerge the razor into but it is so big I don't have room on the sink counter for it to sit on and still be plugged into a socket.

I would have returned it in the three week trial period but we were traveling and time ran out. I'll keep the shaver but will probably never get around to using the liquid cleaner unless I inherit or win enough money to get a bigger house with a huge sink counter.

Mandarin Chinese‚  English Bilingual Visual Dictionary (DK Visual Dictionaries)
Mandarin Chinese‚ English Bilingual Visual Dictionary (DK Visual Dictionaries)
by DK Publishing
Price: $13.61
101 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Traveling Companion, March 11, 2009
We used this dictionary often when we spent 35 days in China last summer. It was invaluable when trying to find postcards, tell the desk clerk the sink was overflowing in our apartment, and telling others what we were looking for in the marketplace. I know if would help if you needed a doctor who didn't speak English.

Our Chinese guide liked it so much we gave it to her. She is trying to improve her vocabulary in English. We bought this book because we are going back to China and I thought I would be lost without it.

We are traveling to Greece, Spain and Japan on our way to and from China. We bought these dictionaries in all those languages too. It's a small price to pay for the added convenience of spending time in a country without learning the language.