Profile for Drama Mama > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Drama Mama RSS Feed (Chicago, IL USA)

1-Foot Extension Power Cable, 5-Pack
1-Foot Extension Power Cable, 5-Pack
Offered by PiThree
Price: $11.99
10 used & new from $6.16

3.0 out of 5 stars One of the 5 didn't work, March 31, 2014
These are very handy since often a bulky plug and block more than one outlet on a powerstrip. They seem sturdy and were packaged well. However, one of the five wouldn't take plug prongs all the way in. They were still were inexpensive and very handy. That is why I give it a 3.

Elomi Women's Caitlyn Underwire Side Support Bra, Nude, 42GG
Elomi Women's Caitlyn Underwire Side Support Bra, Nude, 42GG
Offered by Lingerie Diva
Price: $55.45
11 used & new from $48.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Perfectly, which is no easy feat!, March 31, 2014
I wasn't sure if I wore a 42I or a 42J in USA size and had ordered a 42G in this bra before and it was a tad small. I went up to a 42GG (which is equivalemt to a 42J) and I'm happy to report that this bra fit perfectly!

I had received an email that the product was on back order and I was waiting to hear when the item would be in. I received an email offering me a $5 discount for the wait and was told I would receive the item today. I received the item on Saturday actually (2 days ago), which was very fast after receiving the update.

Danny and the Deep Blue Sea: An Apache Dance
Danny and the Deep Blue Sea: An Apache Dance
by John Patrick Shanley
Price: $8.10
40 used & new from $5.08

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my all-time favorite plays!, July 28, 2013
I love this play. It's a wonderful showcase piece for actors as well since it only has two characters. It's raw, brutal, funny, sweet and both characters are wonderfully flawed and lovable in their unique ways. As with all John Patrick Shanley plays, the characters are richly full of "stuff" that makes actors want to play them.

Business Source 3-Compartment Pencil Cup (32355)
Business Source 3-Compartment Pencil Cup (32355)
Offered by BestSource OfficeSupplies
Price: $4.00
22 used & new from $1.04

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the large one, smaller but good, July 28, 2013
I have this same pencil holder in large that I bought at Office Depot. I thought this would be the same thing, but it's much smaller. Otherwise, it's the same design. I like it, but it was not what I expected so that is why I'm giving it only 3 stars.

AHAVA Time to Clear Purifying Mud Mask, 0.9 oz.
AHAVA Time to Clear Purifying Mud Mask, 0.9 oz.
Price: $7.00
2 used & new from $7.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Works well, smells awful, July 28, 2013
I have many allergies to products with fragrance so I was happy to find this mud mask without added fragrance. It seems to work well. However, it truly smells like manure!

Almost, Maine
Almost, Maine
by John Cariani
Price: $8.55
51 used & new from $3.30

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointing - Almost, Maine = Almost, Awful, November 26, 2011
This review is from: Almost, Maine (Paperback)
I love reading plays. I just finished 17 in the last 3 weeks alone. I almost never do not finish a play once I start. I was so disappointed with the poor dialogue and amateurish writing that I did not finish reading this play. The only good news is that the experience made me head to the library to read more before buying them.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 10, 2012 11:48 PM PST

LD © Remanufactured Replacement Laser Toner Cartridge for Hewlett Packard Q2612A (HP 12A) Black for use in the LaserJet M1319, 1319f, 1010, 1012, 1018, 1020, 1022, 1022n, 1022nw, 3015, 3020, 3030, 3050, 3052, 3055
Offered by LD Products
Price: $20.49
4 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Cartridge, June 5, 2011
This replacement cartridge has lasted longer than others and it's a good quality. It's not the cheapest (or most expensive) 12A replacement out there but I'd definitely order it again.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap garbage, March 3, 2011
It broke the first day I put it on my phone. It's not rubbery, it is hard plastic that cracks. Also, the color was staining my hands from holding it! Do not buy this product, it's a complete waste.

SSSCAT Cat Training Aid
SSSCAT Cat Training Aid
Price: $17.99
41 used & new from $17.99

1.0 out of 5 stars So disappointed!, March 3, 2011
This review is from: SSSCAT Cat Training Aid (Misc.)
I heard this product was great from the shelter where I got my kitten and a few friends and saw the good reviews on Amazon. I ordered the product and it was really hard to get the top on the canister. I set it on the counter, and although it detected motion of me, a lot of times it did not detect my kitty on the counter right in front of it! The few times it sprayed air at him, it startled him for a second, but then he just curiously moved in closer to check it out! I used it for a week tops and the air died already! I don't know if I got a defective product, but I am so disappointed.

Slippery Stuff Gel Personal Lubricant, Water Soluble 8oz.
Slippery Stuff Gel Personal Lubricant, Water Soluble 8oz.
Offered by Everyday Deal
Price: $9.69
14 used & new from $4.26

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff, December 19, 2009
I bought this lube from a recommendation. I have lot of allergies and am easily bothered by, if not allergic to, lots of fragrances and chemicals. This lube didn't bother me at all. In fact, I am amazed at how it has no taste! That is great as some taste less than desirable. It does dry out a little sometimes, but so does my KY. I like this one much better.