Profile for R. Lange > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

R. Lange RSS Feed (Washington, DC area)

Covert Affairs Season 1 [HD]
Covert Affairs Season 1 [HD]
DVD

4.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing, April 10, 2014
There is something refreshing about this show Perhaps it is the cast members Piper Perabo who plays Annie Walker and Christopher Gorham playing Auggie Anderson.

Student Activities Manual for Golosa: A Basic Course in Russian, Book One
Student Activities Manual for Golosa: A Basic Course in Russian, Book One
by Richard M. Robin
Price: $75.81
52 used & new from $56.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Modern Materials, April 5, 2013
I am using this with a class and it helps me learn what I need to learn for the course which is what one would expect.

Golosa: A Basic Course in Russian, Book One, Books a la Carte Plus MyRussianLab one semester with eText -- Access Card Package (5th Edition)
by Richard M. Robin
Edition: Loose Leaf
8 used & new from $114.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Textbook, February 26, 2013
I am taking a beginning course in Russian and this is the required textbook. Combined with the workbook and the online lessons it gives a well-rounded approach to the language. Хорошо!

Objective-C Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide (Big Nerd Ranch Guides)
Objective-C Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide (Big Nerd Ranch Guides)
by Aaron Hillegass
50 used & new from $6.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice style, February 26, 2013
This book has a very enjoyable and understandable style. For a novice like me this book has been very helpful.

Sierra Club 2013 Engagement Calendar
Sierra Club 2013 Engagement Calendar
by Sierra Club
Edition: Spiral-bound
13 used & new from $6.93

4.0 out of 5 stars Meets My Needs, December 17, 2012
I think that this will meet the needs of those who want an attractive calendar on display in a public area of their house.

Progressive International HGT-11 Folding Mandoline Slicer (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by THE BT GROUP
Price: $37.27
8 used & new from $35.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Does Not Cut It, September 23, 2012
I bought this with the hopes that I would be using it to slice tomatoes and onions. After attempting to use it a few times I ended up throwing it into the trash. It did a terrible job of slicing.

Jawbone Jambox Bluetooth Speaker, Retail packaging, Diamond Black
Jawbone Jambox Bluetooth Speaker, Retail packaging, Diamond Black
Offered by Just Right!
Price: $99.99
78 used & new from $35.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Sounds Great in Jeep Wrangler, February 13, 2012
I need to be able to use my phone in speakerphone mode while driving my soft-top Jeep Wrangler. I took a chance on the Jawbone Jambox and am happy that I did as it works perfectly even when I am cruising down the Interstate highway. I hear it clearly over the loud sound of the wind and surprisingly at the same time the person on the other end of the line can hear me well, too! It holds a charge for hours so is truly portable.

Altec Lansing T612 Digital Speaker for iPod and iPhone (Black)
Altec Lansing T612 Digital Speaker for iPod and iPhone (Black)
6 used & new from $54.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Sound, December 6, 2009
I have been looking for a good iPhone docking station for a modest space and price. This unit is perfect! It has a big sound. The auxiliary jack is perfect for attaching my laptop, too. It is quite easy to use. My music never sounded better.