Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Andra Day $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Gear Up for Football STEM Toys & Games
Profile for Jenny > Reviews

Browse

Jenny's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jenny RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
HDE Universal Data Telephone Computer UTP Cable CAT5 CAT6 Stripper Cutter Tool
HDE Universal Data Telephone Computer UTP Cable CAT5 CAT6 Stripper Cutter Tool
Offered by HDE
Price: $7.99
2 used & new from $3.99

2.0 out of 5 stars the cutting portion went dull after 3 uses, August 25, 2015
the cutting portion went dull after 3 uses.stripping the wires is good. not happy with this product. had to purchase a different type to get the job done.

Outlander: Season One - Volume One
Outlander: Season One - Volume One
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, May 8, 2015
Love this series. Characters and actors are great.

Bear Motion Case for Note 4 - Premium Folio Wallet Case Cover with All-around TPU Inner Case and Snap Button Closure for Galaxy Note 4 (Black)
Offered by Pro Ebiz
Price: $11.99
3 used & new from $7.99

General Tools & Instruments 744 Pocket 4-in-1 Mini Screwdriver
General Tools & Instruments 744 Pocket 4-in-1 Mini Screwdriver
Price: $6.80
16 used & new from $2.29

3.0 out of 5 stars ok...., April 30, 2015
Although the covers didn't last a month it still a good buy.

Fairly Local
Fairly Local
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 29, 2015
This review is from: Fairly Local (MP3 Music)
yet again another good song

Mind Over Matter
Mind Over Matter
Price: $11.99
66 used & new from $4.33

5.0 out of 5 stars pure awesomeness, August 18, 2014
This review is from: Mind Over Matter (Audio CD)
I love this album. Everything about it screams repeat. I especially love the track cameras. It's so possessive and captivating. Of course all the other tracks are awesome too. I love jamming out in my car and when I'm just home relaxing. highly recommend.

Berserk: The Golden Age Arc III - The Advent
Berserk: The Golden Age Arc III - The Advent
DVD ~ Various
Price: $14.96
28 used & new from $12.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Awesomeness, May 10, 2014
I love this ending of the golden arc series. Although theirs more to it in the comics, I can appreciate this last one. great anime. NO complaints from me. Reminds me of when I was younger like when Baki the grappler came out. This will be added to my collection.

Ravensburger Empire State Building - Night Edition - 3D Puzzle (216-Piece)
Ravensburger Empire State Building - Night Edition - 3D Puzzle (216-Piece)
Price: $24.99
31 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Finish, May 10, 2014
First 3D puzzle and It was fun. I bought this because I done multiple structures and I didn't have the empire state. So adding this was great. very easy to do and a great conversation starter. Highly recommend to collectors and all ages. Plus it adds extra spark when it transition to the different colors.

Mean What You Say
Mean What You Say
Price: $7.56
42 used & new from $3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing !!!!!, January 23, 2013
This review is from: Mean What You Say (Audio CD)
I was already a fan since tornados and trailers, but when I heard "listen" and "mean what you say" tracks, I really was interested in the album with those songs in it. I was a bit nervous because most albums have one or two good songs and aren't worth buying. I'm so glad I bought this album. From beginning to end .. AMAZING. I'm totally loving this album. Even through it starts off fast .... it's cool by me. My highlight tracks are ..... believe it or not is all of them. I can't get enough of this album. keep up the great works guys. Definitely will recommend this album

Berserk: The Golden Age Arc I - The Egg of the King
Berserk: The Golden Age Arc I - The Egg of the King
DVD ~ Hiroaki Iwanaga
Price: $9.96
41 used & new from $8.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Berserk is awesome, January 4, 2013
Love this movie and series. This is probably one of my favorite anime. Although the series isn't done I still can appreciate its awesomeness. completely recommend this to anybody. I can't want until part 2 releases.

Page: 1 | 2