Profile for D. Fawaz > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Fawaz "Bcalm" RSS Feed (Dearborn, MI)

Platinum Plated Sterling Silver Princess Cut Cubic Zirconia Ring Set, Size 7
Platinum Plated Sterling Silver Princess Cut Cubic Zirconia Ring Set, Size 7

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected, August 29, 2013
I saw this ring on a lady and it must have been real diamonds because the stone was set higher and the metal was thicker. This is low set and the bands are on the thin side so this looks like a CZ ring. I can spot a CZ ring by the setting and this one does not have the weight it should.

Wanted Shoes Women's Cameo Knee-High Boot,Black,10 M US
Wanted Shoes Women's Cameo Knee-High Boot,Black,10 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these boots!, February 17, 2012
These are the most comfortable boots in my collection of 75! They are adjustable with the buckles and, even though they only have one extra hole, the straps function. The center is like the tongue of a tennis shoe, and you can tuck your pants in and move them around to be comfortable around your ankles, then pull the tongue to fix the shaft. None of my other boots allow for adjusting. These are wonderful. The shoe part of the boot is soft and doesn't fight your foot or pinch. LOVE! I'm getting another pair in the brown color!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 13, 2012 5:27 PM PDT

Kamik Women's Jennifer Rain Boot,Black,10 M US
Kamik Women's Jennifer Rain Boot,Black,10 M US
Price: $62.38
4 used & new from $61.99

3.0 out of 5 stars How do you get them off?, January 17, 2012
These boots are really cute and comfortable. The problem comes when you want to take them off. They create a suction in the foot that makes it impossible to remove them by yourself. My husband had to pull them off my foot. I have never had rain boots before so I can't say this is unique to this boot, but I think a zipper would help. Not sure how this would work with the rubber, or how that would affect the waterproof factor.

Smart Table Mate TV Foldable Adjustable Tray - FREE SHIPPING (except PO BOX and military address)
Offered by FSWDEALS
Price: $23.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the right thing, November 22, 2011
I purchased this table for my elderly mother who likes to read and eat dinner in her family room. This is so convenient for her because it is lightweight yet sturdy. It is very easy to keep clean and it folds up very easily when she is not using it. She is just thrilled with it!

Crocs Women's Malindi Flat Slingback (10, Orange)
Crocs Women's Malindi Flat Slingback (10, Orange)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, August 2, 2009
These are cool and comfortable. I wish they came in white and yellow. Great for my post op feet!!!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The best for fine hair, March 27, 2008
I have rooms full of hair products to make my straight, thin, colored hair full shiny and manageable. None of them work. If I get thick, it won't curl and is dull and feels dirty. This thickens, allows you to curl or keep straight, and leaves your hair shiny without making it greasy!! I can't get enough of this stuff. I wish I could afford a truck load of it because I'm afraid they will change the formula or discontinue it and then I'll be back to square one with all those other products that are all the same. Dull and dirty. This is your answer. One product. You can even use alot of it and it actually repairs damage from color!!! My blond hair shines!! FINALLY!!!!!