Profile for Kathleen A. Smith > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 50

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kathleen A. Smith "Kathy Smith" RSS Feed (Plano, Il USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Many Moods & The Big O-Roy Orbison
Many Moods & The Big O-Roy Orbison
Price: $19.39
14 used & new from $7.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful songs, April 13, 2015
What a great album. I got it for 1 song and I love them all.

Chicago Blackhawks Logo I Embroidered Iron on Patches
Chicago Blackhawks Logo I Embroidered Iron on Patches
Offered by HTQ
Price: $2.25
3 used & new from $2.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, April 13, 2015
Nice shape and in excellent condition

Chicago Cubs Primary Logo and 1980's Cubby Bear Face Combo 2 Patch Pack
Chicago Cubs Primary Logo and 1980's Cubby Bear Face Combo 2 Patch Pack
Offered by Hall Of Fame Memorabilia
Price: $21.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great patches, April 13, 2015
Great patches and got them fast.

Kokomo
Kokomo
Price: $0.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Great recording, February 20, 2015
This review is from: Kokomo (MP3 Music)
I've always loved this version of the song and it brings back great memories of hearing it on the radio.

Lose Your Mind, Open Your Heart: Limitless Love on an Evolving Planet
Lose Your Mind, Open Your Heart: Limitless Love on an Evolving Planet
by Peggy Kornegger
Price: $13.45
11 used & new from $11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars One fabulous book, January 28, 2015
This is an awesome book and has changed my thinking and my life in a very positive way. I highly recommend it.

Mary's Gone Crackers Variety Pack with Onion, Herb, Black Pepper, Original, Caraway (5 pack) 6.5oz
Offered by Bubbly Blends
Price: $35.08
6 used & new from $34.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great package of 5 boxes, November 16, 2014
I'm so glad that there are 5 packages bundled into 1 order and each one was a different kind of cracker.

365 Vegan Smoothies: Boost Your Health With a Rainbow of Fruits and Veggies
365 Vegan Smoothies: Boost Your Health With a Rainbow of Fruits and Veggies
by Kathy Patalsky
Price: $17.10
79 used & new from $2.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Best smoothie book ever, September 25, 2014
The recipes in this book are fantastic and I recently got organic beets and was pleasantly surprised how many smoothie recipes included beets. The recipes are very simple but all taste great. I've used veggies that I have never eaten before with tasty results.

Pura d'or 100% Pure & USDA Organic Argan Oil (4 fl. oz.) For Face, Hair, Skin and Nails
Offered by Great CS Plus
Price: $22.99
27 used & new from $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This product is amazing and I can't believe how soft my skin feels ..., September 25, 2014
This product is amazing and I can't believe how soft my skin feels with just using the product for a short time. My fly-away hair is tamed, my face and skin is incredibly soft and scaly skin is no more. My cuticles on my hands and feet have never been this soft and pretty. I highly recommend this product as an all-around body treatment.

Arctic Cod Liver Oil - Lemon - 180 - Soft Gels
Arctic Cod Liver Oil - Lemon - 180 - Soft Gels
Offered by Shoperz Delight
Price: $27.80
49 used & new from $27.80

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm so happy to purchase this brand as it is trustworthy of ..., July 17, 2014
There are very, very few acceptable cod liver oil products sold in the US that don't contain toxins. I'm so happy to purchase this brand as it is trustworthy of being sold here and everywhere else on the planet.

The Disease Delusion: Conquering the Causes of Chronic Illness for a Healthier, Longer, and Happier Life
by Jeffrey Bland
Price: $19.98
95 used & new from $6.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest nutrition information, June 16, 2014
Dr. Bland has written an easy-to-understand book on the latest nutrition information from functional medicine. There are questions for each chapter on the different organ systems for you to do a self analysis for your health with healing foods and supplements to take for each identified problem. I highly recommend this book for anyone interested in better health without drugs.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5