Profile for F.Faulkner > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 529

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

F.Faulkner "F.F." RSS Feed (Hartford, CT USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Cloud Star Buddy Wash Dog Shampoo- Green Tea and Bergamot, 16-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)
Price: $16.97
4 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The only shampoo we'll use!, July 4, 2014
I can't say enough about this wonderful shampoo! Not only does it smell divine, the scent is light and not overbearing. It cleans great, lathers nice, rinses easily.
My dog came home from the vet ICU, smelled like "vet". After a bath with Buddy Wash Green Tea & Bergamot ( a gift from friends ), she was clean as a whistle, had renewed energy, and her fur was SO soft like puppy fur. That was 2008. We have used it ever since and love it, and buy bottles as gifts for all our dog lover friends.
We have multple dogs and they're all bathed in Buddy Wash Green Tea & Bergamot - especially in Summertime.

Cloud Star Buddy Wash Dog Shampoo and Conditioner, 16oz, Green Tea & Bergamot

Music in Your Heart Adjustable Wire Bangle Bracelet
Offered by chubbychicocharms
Price: $15.99

3.0 out of 5 stars good sizing, good quality, June 28, 2014
Heart with musical notes is smaller than it appears in the photo. Otherwise a very cute bracelet, good sizing, good quality.

The Last Apocalypse: Europe at the Year 1000 A.D.
The Last Apocalypse: Europe at the Year 1000 A.D.
by James Reston
Price: $12.78
118 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Very easy read, fun learning about the last turn of the millenium!, June 17, 2014
A very interesting book! A lot of wonderful facts about the people of the period - terrified the world might end, christians though Jesus was going to come, pagans were afraid they were going to miss out so they thought they'd be saved from the world's end (apocalypse) if they converted to christianity - which many did. I especially loved that it focused on The Vikings, Germanic peoples, and Hungarian magyars!

Samsung Chromebook (Wi-Fi, 11.6-Inch) 2012 Model
Samsung Chromebook (Wi-Fi, 11.6-Inch) 2012 Model
Offered by Amuras
Price: Click here to see our price
184 used & new from $140.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Functional and we use it all the time, June 10, 2014
But, the mousepad "copy" and "paste" two-fingered function doesn't work anymore after just five months, and we HATE that there's no Delete key. It is beyond annoying. And it's very hard to figure out how to open windows to get apps when you need them. Very useful to us for the price, but a few annoying features make it hard to say we really like it. Oh, and the battery doesn't last very long. We keep it plugged in for most daily use.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 22, 2014 4:43 AM PDT

Charm Bead Bracelet in Bronze Leather, Med, 7.5 in to 8.5 In. Fits Pandora & All European Charm Bracelets

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous color, looks great!, June 10, 2014
I love this bracelet. It looks fabulous, all my bead brands like pandora, novobeads, chamilia, ohm, elfbeads fit except Trollbeads.

The only complaint I have is the closure chain dangles down since my wrist doesn't need the length and it sort of cheapens the look.

Resolve Carpet Triple Oxi Advanced Carpet Stain Remover, 22 Ounce
Resolve Carpet Triple Oxi Advanced Carpet Stain Remover, 22 Ounce
Offered by Ozbo
Price: $6.23
26 used & new from $4.68

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, but, June 10, 2014
works well, but it's a bit too "sudsy" for me for a carpet. I had to work hard to keep scrubbing to get the suds out of the carpet.

47 Ronin
47 Ronin
DVD
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, June 10, 2014
This review is from: 47 Ronin (Amazon Instant Video)
A great story, we really enjoyed it tremendously. I can't believe we didn't hear more about this movie when it was in theatres.

Tropiclean Tangle Remover Spray 16oz
Tropiclean Tangle Remover Spray 16oz
Price: $14.15
12 used & new from $5.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tangle remover!!!, June 10, 2014
We absolutely love it! It works great, tangled fur combs through easily, it smells good, it's not greasy, very high-quality product by Tropiclean. I love their products.

Zymox Ear Cleanser, 4-Ounce
Zymox Ear Cleanser, 4-Ounce
Offered by FERN ROCK
Price: $0.77
14 used & new from $0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb ear cleaner, June 10, 2014
Zymox ear cleanser works when nothing else will. The brown stuff disappears after just a few cleanings 4-5 day apart with this zymox product. I was using a cleaner from our veterinarian and it wasn't working half as well for 5x the price!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20