Profile for Corina > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Corina RSS Feed (California USA)

NEW SPA Microneedle Skin Care System 1.00mm
NEW SPA Microneedle Skin Care System 1.00mm
Offered by New Skin Care
Price: $24.65
2 used & new from $24.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool, March 27, 2012
I love this...patience is key after rolling. I suggest you don't use any makeup or anything on our skin for at least 36 hrs afterward. But thats just because of my experience. This really does work it just depends on how you treat your skin afterwards.

Bye Bye Blemish Drying Lotion 1 FL OZ
Bye Bye Blemish Drying Lotion 1 FL OZ
Offered by OneStopShopping222
Price: $9.26
16 used & new from $3.72

5.0 out of 5 stars In love!, March 27, 2012
Best thing I've found in years! it actually works...I have a lot of scarring and this helps my breakouts, but i suggest that you don't mess with your face because you'll cause scarring, just let this product do its thing and you'll love the results.

Microneedle Skin Care System NEW SPA 0.5mm. FDA listed.
Microneedle Skin Care System NEW SPA 0.5mm. FDA listed.
Offered by New Skin Care
Price: $24.65
2 used & new from $24.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, March 27, 2012
I gave it a 4 out of 5 star because it hurts haha but i can handle the pain...but this gives great results if your patient. I used it for acne scars/acne and I've used it on my family and they love it too!

Neon Green Acrylic Fake Taper -16 Gauge Ear Wire - 43mm Length - Og Fake Part - Sold As a Pair

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, March 27, 2012
These earrings broke kind of fast so be careful and gentle when twisting on. But I loved them until they broke.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, March 27, 2012
I loved this and would still be buying it if it wasn't so expensive. I wish there was more product inside or at least a bigger bottle, but it is fantastic. I found a product just like it and works just as great, its called buy buy blemish and I get it at the local drugstore/ Rite-Aid or here on amazon....Its about 11 dollars but its just as good as this....Thanks Mario Bedescu but please lower the price <3

SheerCover CONCEALER sheer cover MEDIUM 5g
SheerCover CONCEALER sheer cover MEDIUM 5g
Offered by Rhonda's Beauty Boutique
Price: $53.35
4 used & new from $53.35

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright, March 27, 2012
This product was okay. It wasn't as great as I thought it would've been but I don't think its worth the price for such a small container. I won't buy it again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 28, 2012 3:32 PM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, March 27, 2012
This was an amazing product..it helped clear my skin and my pores shrunk significantly. I love love love this stuff. You should try it out. The only con is that its a tad messy because its a powder, but its worth it.

Salicylic Acid 20% Gel Peel, 30ml (Professional)
Salicylic Acid 20% Gel Peel, 30ml (Professional)
Offered by Skin Laboratory
Price: $16.95
2 used & new from $16.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, March 27, 2012
I love this product! I had a lot of scarring and this helped so much. The first 2 days i can see my face getting ready to peel and the 3-5th day its peeling a lot and its worth it...I noticed a huge difference even after the 1st use. Thank you Amazon for selling this Its a great product.

Empire of the Sun (Keepcase)
Empire of the Sun (Keepcase)
DVD ~ Christian Bale
Price: $9.40
31 used & new from $6.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally!, February 13, 2012
This review is from: Empire of the Sun (Keepcase) (DVD)
I'm so thankful for Amazons' wide variety of things...I've been looking for this movie for a few years. It's one of the best movies i have ever seen, I always choke up at the end. It's kind of a long movie but the greatest ones are worth it, and i recommend people watching it the 1st time to make sure your focusing on the movie so you can really see everything that goes on. You need to see it if you haven't. And i think it's great for 12years and older just because its more serious and younger kids might not understand it. But I'm 16 and I love it!

GO SMiLE Whitening Light System, 12 Count
GO SMiLE Whitening Light System, 12 Count
Offered by Veronica515
Price: $71.99
8 used & new from $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GO smile:), January 10, 2012
I got this for Christmas last year and fell in love. I got the whitening light and ampoules and an extra case of them. They work amazingly. I ran out of them but they lasted a long time, I just happened to share with everybody. Im sad to say my smiles not white and bright anymore, but i should be getting more soon :D Try it just once and you'll be hooked.