Profile for Ree Dadee > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ree Dadee RSS Feed (Centreville, VA)

Mother-Daughter Wisdom: Creating a Legacy of Physical and Emotional Health
Mother-Daughter Wisdom: Creating a Legacy of Physical and Emotional Health
by Christiane Northrup
267 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Read it and Pass it on, December 10, 2005
After the loss of my Mother I bought and read this book guided to it from originally watching Dr. Northrup on the PBS show. I read it slowly over months because it reminded me of so many memories and feelings that rushed through my mind during this very sad time in my life. I found I needed to think about what I read, process it and then go back to read more. I found this book extremely helpful in putting thoughts and memories in order. I found it opened up feelings I would otherwise not take time to process and more importantly the forgiving and understanding this book helped me process about my own mother and how I measured up in my opinion of being a mother myself.I was able to think about what I did right and wrong but more importantly learned how we all do our very best. This book brought me peace about my own Mother and within myself as a mom of adult children. I recommend this book hightly and will pass it on to important people in my life.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 11, 2010 4:01 PM PST