Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Margaret > Reviews

Browse

Margaret's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Margaret RSS Feed

Cameron
Cameron

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful. Just wonderful!, October 27, 2012
This review is from: Cameron (MP3 Music)
I was also first directed to Jillette Johnson through the free song, "Pauvre Coeur" and I loved it immediately. I decided I had to find more from her and I promptly downloaded "Whiskey & Frosting" and I've been listening to it non-stop! Her voice is magnificent. Sort of reminds me of Sara Bareilles, but a bit more folky. Stunning, truly. And her use of piano makes for a really unique sound. I can't say enough great things about this EP and this artist! I'm hooked. Her song "Cameron" might be my favorite after "Pauvre Coeur." So sweet and catchy! I highly recommend it!

The Mountain Leader of the Pack Wolf Men's Blue T-shirt XL
The Mountain Leader of the Pack Wolf Men's Blue T-shirt XL

5.0 out of 5 stars Majestic, August 1, 2012
This shirt is wonderful. How can you beat a wolf pup? Not literally. That's awful. But this shirt was a big hit and I'll cherish it forever.

Continued Silence EP
Continued Silence EP

5.0 out of 5 stars So catchy! My new favorite summer album., May 17, 2012
This review is from: Continued Silence EP (MP3 Music)
I bought this album after being drawn into the sample of the track Radioactive in conjunction with the price (not a terrible value, but I'm a sucker for $5 albums). Anyway, I'm so glad I bought it, as I haven't stopped listening to it since. The band has such a unique sound which is apparent even in the diverse songs. For instance, "On Top of the World" has a fresh, pop-like melody. And then we have "Radioactive" which sounds more folky at the beginning but then the bass drops and it takes on a whole new sound I can't really describe. It's great. The lead singer also has a great voice...strong and easy to listen to. I love this album. I can't think of a favorite song, they're all so different and great. I can't even think of a least favorite song! And that's weird for me. I'd recommend this album to anyone, but especially someone who likes Alex Clare, Mat Kearney, fun., or anything "alternative" that experiments with different sounds. Great band. Can't wait for them to release more stuff!